Love Island 2020 #Winter

Comments

• Argie8
    7032 posts Big Money Move
    Michael has been so cold to Amber. I can understand why though. His relationship with Amber has caused him so much grief in there. Girls gave him ❤️❤️❤️❤️, public wouldn't vote for him, Joanna was always upset and then she got dumped from the island, basically all because of Michael and Amber once being a thing.
  • Argie8
    Why are the girls getting absolutely no stick as well? All they've done is constantly tell Amber that Michael wants her when he clearly doesn't, which got her hopes up and caused unnecessary tension between Michael and Joanna

Molly, Maura and Anna deserve a lot of blame for that. Can understand Michael's frustration
  • Thefranchise92
    6636 posts Big Money Move
    Farlz wrote: »
    Think I hate Molly more than Anna right now, awful awful person

Steady on there
  • Thefranchise92
    Molly-Mae is really, really winding me up now.

Firstly the whole Anton fiasco, Tommy had barely even left her alone for a second before she was blabbing to everyone. Then tonight talking about Anton and Belle's relationship, as if arguing and making up is completely unheard of? She is petrified of competition and she is absolutely desperate for that £50k, consistently talks badly on anyone else's coupling when they appear to be a bit of a threat.

Dropped down drastically in my estimations and I am praying they don't win it now.

Personally, I am hoping Amber and Ovie stay coupled up and win.

I noticed that bizarre
  • Shshj
    12231 posts Has That Special Something
    Argie8 wrote: »
    Why are the girls getting absolutely no stick as well? All they've done is constantly tell Amber that Michael wants her when he clearly doesn't, which got her hopes up and caused unnecessary tension between Michael and Joanna

Molly, Maura and Anna deserve a lot of blame for that. Can understand Michael's frustration

I don't know whether it's because the vast majority of the audience are teenagers or what - but the girls have got away with everything while Michael, Danny, Curtis etc. were all slammed. We all hate Anna but a quick glance at Twitter will tell you she's actually quite popular.

Like I said the other night, I'm not enjoying this series anymore. There's that inner circle of girls who constantly ❤️❤️❤️❤️ & ❤️❤️❤️❤️ stir and it's too frustrating to watch.
  • Argie8
    Shshj wrote: »
    Argie8 wrote: »

I don't know whether it's because the vast majority of the audience are teenagers or what - but the girls have got away with everything while Michael, Danny, Curtis etc. were all slammed. We all hate Anna but a quick glance at Twitter will tell you she's actually quite popular.

Like I said the other night, I'm not enjoying this series anymore. There's that inner circle of girls who constantly **** & **** stir and it's too frustrating to watch.

Yeah the girls have been very annoying this series. They always cause drama but they're not usually this bad.

• Hicksy2011
    19026 posts World Class
    Based off of the twitter replies to the first look for tonight it seems as though the Fiat 500 Twitter might finally be turning on Anna
    No idea how it’s taken them this long to clock it though
  • Hicksy2011
    19026 posts World Class
    This Harley is going to add exactly nothing to the Villa
  • RBailss
    14691 posts Has That Special Something
    I've got bored of this season, its so staged its unreal
  • Farlz
    9642 posts League Winner
    Michael is a mess
  • Hicksy2011
    19026 posts World Class
    India playing a blinder here
    She could in this whole thing now
    Unsure whether Michael actually still likes Amber or whether his ego has been rattled by her moving on and hes trying to stop it
  • Argie8
    Michael is a mess

What an idiot. Can't defend him anymore. We were wrong and the girls were right. Sickening
  • BrentfordFC
    13514 posts Has That Special Something
    Michael is a mess

Agreed. Snake 🐍
  • RBailss
    Nah he's just desperate to stay in I think.
  • Hicksy2011
    19026 posts World Class
    All this drama distracting me from the fact that India is an absolute rocket
    Wow
  • Farlz
    9642 posts League Winner
    Greg good addition, same as India

Harley erm yeah not so much
  • Thefranchise92
    Harleys mouth is so offputting
  • Akinfenwaaaa
    4371 posts National Call-Up
    Ovie, Chris and Greg should have been in from the start over absolute melts like that Callum geezer.
  • Argie8
    edited July 2019
    Chris was ❤️❤️❤️❤️ hilarious tonight. I wish he was in earlier. Same with Ovie. they've brought the laughs that were sorely missing. great additions. Greg is sound too

India is banging ofc and I cant comment on harley as i can only see her mouth
  • RBailss
    Anyone else think India has only went for Ovie because she knows the public love him &together, they have a chance of winning it?
  • BrentfordFC
    RBailss wrote: »
    Anyone else think India has only went for Ovie because she knows the public love him &together, they have a chance of winning it?

Yep that’s what I think too :lol:

Also hope amber pies Michael tonight.
  • Akinfenwaaaa
    4371 posts National Call-Up
    Could Molly's speech have sounded any more disingenuous? She's bagging that 50k, all the sponsored Insta posts and running far, far away from Tommy.
  • BrentfordFC
    RBailss wrote: »

Yep that’s what I think too :lol:
    Also hope amber pies Michael tonight

Called it :lol:
  • Shaanxz
    23818 posts Club Captain
    Chris is a funny guy
  • Hicksy2011
    19026 posts World Class
    Amber only pied Michale to prove a point, she is 100% going there still
  • Tornado31619
    32592 posts National Team Captain
    They’re really desperate for views, aren’t they?
  • Indrit
    1966 posts Play-Off Hero
    Thanks for providing the night of Tom’s disasterclass but overall, a poor series about to be concluded by an incredibly unlikeable couple winning it all. Tears.
  • Farlz
    9642 posts League Winner
    Good job we're in the final week really, series is really struggling now
  • cmm_1991
    2384 posts Fans' Favourite
    What has Molly done, don't follow social media
  • Hicksy2011
    19026 posts World Class
    How clear do the public have to make it that we hate Anna before they just kick her off the show?
    Always in these votes but gets saved by her terrible clique