Goal line tech fail

PirateW
128 posts Has Potential To Be Special
21-07-2019-20-06-34-sbqqukzm.png
21-07-2019-20-01-50-3ohlssq5.png
Just had what looked like a clear goal not given in weekend league. It wasn't even reviewed during the game.
It was in the highlights as a miss - there was a scramble just before which was reviewed (obviously no goal) and then the ball ricocheted off the nearby defender back over the line as screenshots show but this wasn't reviewed and no goal given.
How can a computer game with all the technology necessary be so inept as to review a preceding incident and not consider the actual one where the ball does cross the line?!?

Comments

• iRusty_yo
    3921 posts National Call-Up
    With all of the lag, on your screen it may appear as it’s through but it actually isn’t :neutral:
  • the whole of the ball needs to be over the line not just the bit that is on the ground . really unfortunate .
  • JohnDoe
    11254 posts Has That Special Something
    Neither of those angles are directly in line with the goal line, but I get the impression that the ball is still slightly over the goal line in that first image.

Don’t shoot me, man, it just looks like it is to me.
  • JohnDoe wrote: »
    Neither of those angles are directly in line with the goal line, but I get the impression that the ball is still slightly over the goal line in that first image.

Don’t shoot me, man, it just looks like it is to me.

would be interesting to see how the keeper managed to keep it out when he attempted to get off his knees !
  • Jpo41
    795 posts Semi-Pro
    This must be photoshopped because EA doesn't make mistakes.
  • kcichris
    1616 posts Play-Off Hero
    sorry mate but in the world of surprise mechanics there is no place for such mere things as 'football rules' or 'laws of physics'
  • Goals get reviewed in fut??
  • PirateW
    https://youtu.be/50GGyuqqkyc
    Hopefully link to video
  • PirateW
    edited July 21
    Goals get reviewed in fut??
    Not during the game, but it was in highlights, as video link
  • Kouli06
    1585 posts Play-Off Hero
    PirateW wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/50GGyuqqkyc
    Hopefully link to video

As messed up as the graphics are with the goalkeepers hand in his knee and the ball in his leg you can see the entire ball is not over the whole line. It’s so minor it’s ridiculous literally a millimetre but that’s all it needs.
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    Jpo41 wrote: »
    This must be photoshopped because EA doesn't make mistakes.

• Murphdogz
    1521 posts Play-Off Hero
    That is a goal.ive had goals given to opponents where the goal line technology clearly lights in blue with only half the ball over the line..

One of us is being robbed lol