Futties Neto Review

MHoney1234
7714 posts League Winner
GKs are trash in this game, check my thread history I hate them, however after playing 40 games with him he’s very solid. Does the basics well, doesn’t have the stupid limbo dance animation and punches crosses miles clear (puncher trait).

I’ve tried most top tier keepers and I have TOTY DDG in my main team. He’s as good for me.

MID VDS > TOTY DDG / Futties Neto > Courtois > put the rest in the bin

Comments

• Have you tried tots oblak? Currently using him(untradable) Also how’s Neto’s throwing out
  • Alex_cr
    5115 posts Big Money Move
    I’m thinking about going Neto instead of TOTS Oblak too who seemingly refuses to leave his line.
  • MHoney1234
    7714 posts League Winner
    Futties neto is no different than every other keeper...its about when thr game decides they will stop something or let it in. No rhyme or reasoning about it.

You tried him dude? I agree they’re all rubbish but he does the basics really well. Handling and reflexes are superb.
    Have you tried tots oblak? Currently using him(untradable) Also how’s Neto’s throwing out

Oblak the worst keeper I’ve used this year. Horrendous. Doesn’t save anything. Throwing seems to be ok.

Alex_cr wrote: »
    I’m thinking about going Neto instead of TOTS Oblak too who seemingly refuses to leave his line.

He’s 40k. Worst case stick him in an SBC
  • Invincibility
    3885 posts National Call-Up
    HE was absolute insane in the Walker SBC !
  • starfox1284
    1797 posts Play-Off Hero
    ]
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    Futties neto is no different than every other keeper...its about when thr game decides they will stop something or let it in. No rhyme or reasoning about it.

You tried him dude? I agree they’re all rubbish but he does the basics really well. Handling and reflexes are superb.
    Have you tried tots oblak? Currently using him(untradable) Also how’s Neto’s throwing out

Oblak the worst keeper I’ve used this year. Horrendous. Doesn’t save anything. Throwing seems to be ok.

Yeah I have him, didnt think ge was any better or worse than TOTS Alisson. Ive trier every GK in the game...id swear to anyone that the one that consistently performs the best is TOTS Walter Benitez....no idea why but he just seems to be more consistent.
  • MHoney1234
    7714 posts League Winner
    HE was absolute insane in the Walker SBC !

You need to get a new joke bro. You’re doing that one to death
  • MHoney1234
    7714 posts League Winner
    ]

Yeah I have him, didnt think ge was any better or worse than TOTS Alisson. Ive trier every GK in the game...id swear to anyone that the one that consistently performs the best is TOTS Walter Benitez....no idea why but he just seems to be more consistent.

TOTS Alisson is 175k and Neto is 40k
  • HE was absolute insane in the Walker SBC !

👆
  • starfox1284
    1797 posts Play-Off Hero
    ]

Ive got Alisson Untradeable
  • MHoney1234
    7714 posts League Winner
    edited July 21
    ]

Which is relevant to his market cost how? If you’ve got Alisson fair play, I just think Neto is a good buy
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    14685 posts World Class
    ]

Which is relevant to his market cost how? If you’ve got Alisson fair play, I just think Neto is a good buy

Bargain and not bad at all in the net
  • maccag
    179 posts Sunday League Hero
    I haven't lost as many this weekend with the same team/tatics and struggling to get silver 3 having finished gold with nif Courtois so draw your own conclusions.. Neto is defo heading into some sort of sbc after this weekend..
  • MHoney1234
    7714 posts League Winner
    ]

Bargain and not bad at all in the net

I like him dude.
    maccag wrote: »
    I haven't lost as many this weekend with the same team/tatics and struggling to get silver 3 having finished gold with nif Courtois so draw your own conclusions.. Neto is defo heading into some sort of sbc after this weekend..

Could be you dude
  • Delvinho
    1189 posts Professional
    Did a job in an SBC for me
  • cboz18
    257 posts Sunday League Hero
    He's better than TOTS Alisson so far, have him untradeable
  • starfox1284
    1797 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited July 22
    ]

Just figured everyone had Alisson to be honest 😂😉....i mean i face him in 29/30 weekend league games.
  • Ishibum
    12500 posts Has That Special Something
    ]

Haven't we all? :lol:
  • starfox1284
    1797 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ishibum wrote: »
    ]

If not....you have Ederson 😂
  • Ishibum
    ]

Wouldn't mind trying him. Seems to do wonders against me.
  • starfox1284
    1797 posts Play-Off Hero
    ]

If you are super active with moving the keeper he is probably the best on the game.
  • Thefranchise92
    3743 posts National Call-Up
    Can someone look ingame for me st his reactions?
  • Ishibum
    ]

If you are super active with moving the keeper he is probably the best on the game.

10 months in and I still don't know how to :lol:
  • starfox1284
    1797 posts Play-Off Hero
    ]

10 months in and I still don't know how to :lol:
    Thats good...i know but dont use it. Dumbest thing ea ever put into the game paired with horrible finishing.
  • SuperSonicSean
    5993 posts Big Money Move
    I'm not sure if I like him or TOTS Ter Stegen better. They both have their moments.
  • JT_cfc
    276 posts Sunday League Hero
    I figured the only difference between the goalies are their height. Taller goalie can catch corners better. Ddg is terrible everytime i ask him to try to catch crosses whereas donnaruma is superb in that area