Won't get gold 2...

futaddict79
1593 posts Fans' Favourite
I got gold 3 after 19 games played, just 3 wins in 11 needed, I'm now down to 5 games left and tempted not to bother, anyone else go on a losing streak and know it just ain't going happen?

Comments

• bezo85
    1043 posts Professional
    I got 16 wins this week. 2 penalty shoot out losses. 2 disconnects, 1 winning, 1 0-0. Lost the 30th game on penalties after conceding an 89tg minute equaliser...
  • Greezyweezy101
    1104 posts Professional
    Every week. If I won my first 14 games I would end on 14-16
  • ziotree
    263 posts Sunday League Hero
    I’m on 16. 4 games left. Will be fuming if so t get that win
  • futaddict79
    Usually get gold 3, but always down to the last few games, and many of them I should have won, was really happy I had done it this week with 11 games left but then EA aids has flourished in my team and now can't string 2 passes together
  • lippyone
    1535 posts Play-Off Hero
    You finish where it wants you to finish. Once you reach your ceiling then the standard of your opponents will rise dramatically. Only hope is if someone decides to gift you a game.
  • refuse to play away . Most of the good players are trying to avoid each other and will only play home - you might get lucky and find a few casuals .

• Boysie91
    8437 posts League Winner
    refuse to play away . Most of the good players are trying to avoid each other and will only play home - you might get lucky and find a few casuals .

I get more away wins then home wins lol
  • Boysie91 wrote: »
    refuse to play away . Most of the good players are trying to avoid each other and will only play home - you might get lucky and find a few casuals .

yeah i was just thinking if he is meeting the ones that back out until they are the home team - he might be better to refuse to play away .

if i meet someone that refuses to play away then i will refuse to play them .
  • Thuq
    954 posts Semi-Pro

Most of my games i play away (cus nerds), im 12-2. To think they havnt fixed it anyways yet is just mad.
  • Adrew
    228 posts Sunday League Hero
    I was at 14-6 this morning then ended 15-14. Terrible gameplay with all opponents in the last 10 games sitting back and waiting for counter attacks.

And my GK Courtois CL gave balls to opponents at least 5 games for the deciding goals at the last minutes. Unbelievable
  • Poolstu123
    720 posts An Exciting Prospect

This started out as a joke 😂 the sheep pick it up and run with it ... now realising all sheep now do this so even if it was ever a thing (it wasn’t) you’ve made it irrelevant 😂😂

This has been tested o Ed and o we but feel free to try again.
    Play one WL only at home then the next only away and come back to tell me your record is the same as always, I’ll wait 😂
  • Thuq wrote: »

Most of my games i play away (cus nerds), im 12-2. To think they havnt fixed it anyways yet is just mad.

i guess every man and his dog backs out on console ? i am assuming that's your platform .
  • Thuq
    954 posts Semi-Pro
    Thuq wrote: »

i guess every man and his dog backs out on console ? i am assuming that's your platform .

PS4 yes, i actually hate everytime i see myself at home cus that means my opponent will leave 9/10 times.
  • Poolstu123 wrote: »

This started out as a joke 😂 the sheep pick it up and run with it ... now realising all sheep now do this so even if it was ever a thing (it wasn’t) you’ve made it irrelevant 😂😂

This has been tested o Ed and o we but feel free to try again.
    Play one WL only at home then the next only away and come back to tell me your record is the same as always, I’ll wait 😂

i don't understand hardly any of what you said . No offence .

you can't test it out in 2 weekend leagues and take the result as absolute proof .

that's such a small sample - consider all the variables .

the point here is that you might find someone that isn't a sheep , doesn't croquette /chip / tornado , sit deep / auto defend .

not sure what you said related to any of this or if you were agreeing with me or disagreeing .

sorry .
  • EekAlaska
    1669 posts Play-Off Hero
    Im 10-6, lost 2 in a row already so hoping to end that soon. I think im just going G3 this week. Everyone seems to get better G3 rewards anyways.
  • spy
    531 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Boysie91 wrote: »

yeah i was just thinking if he is meeting the ones that back out until they are the home team - he might be better to refuse to play away .

If you are the away team then how do you know if they are someone that refuses to play away?

• spy wrote: »
    Boysie91 wrote: »

If you are the away team then how do you know if they are someone that refuses to play away?

i did say refuse to play away.
  • Pnub
    370 posts Sunday League Hero
    Those last wins before either gold 3 or 2 are a real pain and grind fest with button delay, lag, passing in opposite directions. But I managed to finish g2 with 3 games to spare and gifted the last three games, had about 6 people back out and i had to laugh knowing they were giving up a free win for so called "home" advantage.
    Home/Away it doesn't matter at all, its about how your players are going to play in any particular match.
  • Devers
    7404 posts League Winner
    Went 8-0 friday night, 6-0 saturday morning.

Started saturday night 14-0, lost 8 in a row, players couldnt move.

Went 6-2 this morning.

And finished on my usual 20 wins.

Its scripted, i could lose my first 10 and still finish on 20. Its all a fix. I can feel it when playing how the games will go. I lose games i deserve to win and i win games i deserve to lose.

Im only really playing now because got a great team, and tbh, im addicted, cant help it.

Wont be bothering with fifa 20.

• 3MenandaBebe
    2652 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’m 15-5, almost every game away. Bad week for me, may miss elite
  • zago33
    638 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited July 21
    i had the best WL in fut 19. my previous best was 16w in january, now i managed to get 17 wins and Gold2 first time.. could be even better, lost twice on penalties :( also my record is 80 goals scored (i do a stats :D )... but played only about 12-13 WL´s in whole year

Pele is a new man a had a great impact, he was worth every penny.

one more thing, for the first time - maybe it was luck - i was NEVER matched against real elite player and full icon team. really, maybe 3-4 games the opponent was significantly bettet than me, but not elite.
  • futaddict79
    Got gold 2 on my last game, so lost 8 in a row lol
  • Invincibility
    3842 posts National Call-Up
    GOLD 2 Gives you 95+ REDS
  • Chavez76
    2717 posts Fans' Favourite
    GOLD 2 Gives you 95+ REDS

95+ ? wasnt it just picks from the major leagues (or most consitent)?
    DId have a 97 and 95 last week for the first time in my picks (was a G1 though), G2 this week with 6 to spare I couldnt do it anymore
  • Grifan
    1230 posts Professional
    Went 15 - 5 then got handed sweat fest players with god squads it was awful but I finally snaked over the line to 17with 3 games to go
  • Murphdogz
    1521 posts Play-Off Hero

PS4 yes, i actually hate everytime i see myself at home cus that means my opponent will leave 9/10 times.

If they don't leave they smash you anyway
  • Ishibum
    12466 posts Has That Special Something
    I've found the last couple of weeks to be my easiest. What I've done differently has been to avoid playing on the Saturday. Smash as.many games as I can on the Friday (I usually work from home that day) and then get the remaining games on the Sunday. Last weekend, I made G2 with 8 games remaining. This weekend, I hit g3 with 10 left. Changed my team up to try Kimpembe and now have 16 wins with 5 to play. Probably staying on 3 as my red pick luck has been horrific in the last month.
  • Wooly1203
    2434 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’m shooting for gold three but I’ve got to win 2 of the last 4. Gameplay has been awful for me this weekend and I’ve missed so many chances I’d usually put away. Hopefully my last few matchups are kind to me.
  • CAJansen1966
    66 posts Park Captain
    Needed 3 wins from 7 matches to get to G3. But lost 2 games in a row to button abbusers. I’m done.
  • SuperSonicSean
    5982 posts Big Money Move
    Finished on 16 this week. Lost my second to last game on PKs to a guy I was dominating for 120 minutes in a match I hit the woodwork 6 times in (even went post to post on one missed shot). Then I lost my final game to an elite player with an absolute god squad. Dude had an entire red TOTS/icon team including TOTS Ronaldo, Neymar, and Aubameyang. Why I'm playing people like that when I'm struggling to get to G2 I have no idea.