FUT SWAP info thread - Thank you for a fun year!

Comments

  • DannySTFC
    1257 posts Professional
    Put my Zanetti into Socrates. His SBC is 1.6m in total and I’ve done around 475k of it, with 350k in the bank, so it’s going to be a grind! Something to keep me interested until F20 I guess.
  • Gyan_33
    29561 posts Player of the Year
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    go2a0y2vr8i.jpeg

    BRAZIL OMG ITS RONALDO
    CF OH PELE WOOOOO
    Rivaldo... ffs 😭

    mid Pelé isn't even CF
  • Futfanatic
    12939 posts Has That Special Something
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    go2a0y2vr8i.jpeg

    BRAZIL OMG ITS RONALDO
    CF OH PELE WOOOOO
    Rivaldo... ffs 😭

    mid Pelé isn't even CF

    Thanks for the info
  • DannySTFC
    1257 posts Professional
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    go2a0y2vr8i.jpeg

    BRAZIL OMG ITS RONALDO
    CF OH PELE WOOOOO
    Rivaldo... ffs 😭

    mid Pelé isn't even CF

    Thanks for the info

    I think I’m that 2 second gap between ‘Brazil, CF’ a lot of people would be thinking Pele, it’s not a lot of time to consider all the options unless you know every icon inside out.

    I had Argentina and thought Maradonna, obviously it was Zanetti.
  • PiotrLolo
    1523 posts Play-Off Hero
    Finished 10 goals with Spanish players. Last game I was losing 5:0 but my opponent let my score few goals. AI defense was not helping me with this and I had problem with scoring on empty net :joy: Managed to scrap 2 goals but it was enough.
  • Giggs11
    332 posts Sunday League Hero
    Looking at these icon pulls I’m glad I’m waiting for Futties Rashford instead this month!
  • Futfanatic
    12939 posts Has That Special Something
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    go2a0y2vr8i.jpeg

    BRAZIL OMG ITS RONALDO
    CF OH PELE WOOOOO
    Rivaldo... ffs 😭

    mid Pelé isn't even CF

    Thanks for the info

    I think I’m that 2 second gap between ‘Brazil, CF’ a lot of people would be thinking Pele, it’s not a lot of time to consider all the options unless you know every icon inside out.

    I had Argentina and thought Maradonna, obviously it was Zanetti.

    I know right, sue me.
  • Basket
    40 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Seems i got the bad one this month
    IMG-2601.jpg
  • Mr_footballer1
    1912 posts Play-Off Hero
    When are we expecting the last 2 cards?
  • DannySTFC
    1257 posts Professional
    edited July 21
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    go2a0y2vr8i.jpeg

    BRAZIL OMG ITS RONALDO
    CF OH PELE WOOOOO
    Rivaldo... ffs 😭

    mid Pelé isn't even CF

    Thanks for the info

    I think I’m that 2 second gap between ‘Brazil, CF’ a lot of people would be thinking Pele, it’s not a lot of time to consider all the options unless you know every icon inside out.

    I had Argentina and thought Maradonna, obviously it was Zanetti.

    I know right, sue me.

    Can I?
  • I'm torn between the mid Icon and Sanchez this month.

    So for those who do Sanchez, any early reviews would be much appreciated thanks
  • Low Ki
    11784 posts Has That Special Something
    edited July 21
    Must be the only one here who did Boateng :lol:
  • Vaporduff777
    534 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Think there’s a new swap player In Squad battles so that one and an sbc to finish.
  • Jaymizzo
    2383 posts Fans' Favourite
    Got 5 swap items, can get 7 all together left and deciding between Wass + Promes or Ultimate pack and Jumbo pack... Wass and Promes would go a long way as fodder and guaranteed 90 cards... Ultimate pack could be an ultimate troll.
  • IAIK7
    3432 posts National Call-Up
    Jaymizzo wrote: »
    Got 5 swap items, can get 7 all together left and deciding between Wass + Promes or Ultimate pack and Jumbo pack... Wass and Promes would go a long way as fodder and guaranteed 90 cards... Ultimate pack could be an ultimate troll.

    I'd pick Wass and Promes.
  • OystonOut
    14 posts Ball Boy
    For those unsure what to pick, I just god Gullit from the mid Icon pack!
  • RileyD
    381 posts Sunday League Hero
    91 Yashin for me, think I'll try him instead of TOTS Alisson for a while
  • DFC1983
    729 posts Semi-Pro
    Managed to complete the extra fut swaps already so had 11. Put 10 into mid pack and got gattuso. He’s gone into desaily which is now complete. :)

    Swedish objective was typical. my swede only scored 1 goal each game for 3 games as he mysteriously kept missing sitters before scoring 2 in the next 3.

    Spanish objective was funny. Both games I let my opponent score with his Spanish players he choose to pass to Ryan Fraser and tots Carlos vela instead. I was happy to beat them both 5-1 with a full Spanish team and players out of position as they tried their hardest :)
  • DannySTFC
    1257 posts Professional
    DFC1983 wrote: »
    Managed to complete the extra fut swaps already so had 11. Put 10 into mid pack and got gattuso. He’s gone into desaily which is now complete. :)

    Swedish objective was typical. my swede only scored 1 goal each game for 3 games as he mysteriously kept missing sitters before scoring 2 in the next 3.

    Spanish objective was funny. Both games I let my opponent score with his Spanish players he choose to pass to Ryan Fraser and tots Carlos vela instead. I was happy to beat them both 5-1 with a full Spanish team and players out of position as they tried their hardest :)

    I’ve only had a couple attempts at the Spanish one so far and haven’t come up against anyone else who’s doing it so haven’t been able to swap goals :(

    In those two games I played Birthday Ramos up top with the Europa League Alonso and I’m 5/10 so pretty happy with that! Got 4 with Alonso in the second game, wish they were all that easy.
  • oldboiler
    2001 posts Fans' Favourite
    Davinson Sanchez, no brainer for me as his 91 RTTF card is terrific, slots straight into the B team.
  • Donovan86
    2674 posts Fans' Favourite
    2 left to get?
    I hope so or I’ve messed up
  • jacobdtr
    896 posts Semi-Pro
    Donovan86 wrote: »
    2 left to get?
    I hope so or I’ve messed up

    Yep, there is one in the new weeks Squad Battles. There should be one coming up in an SBC too? :smile:
  • Donovan86
    2674 posts Fans' Favourite
    jacobdtr wrote: »
    Donovan86 wrote: »
    2 left to get?
    I hope so or I’ve messed up

    Yep, there is one in the new weeks Squad Battles. There should be one coming up in an SBC too? :smile:

    2 squad battles in a row
    Just need to wait another week then
  • SyedWA
    456 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Can anyone please confirm how many swap cards have been released atm?
  • Gyan_33
    29561 posts Player of the Year
    SyedWA wrote: »
    Can anyone please confirm how many swap cards have been released atm?

    Literally just read this page
  • RvN008
    343 posts Sunday League Hero
    So there still need to be one released, reckon its gonna be SBC?
  • Pieman25
    16241 posts World Class
    SyedWA wrote: »
    Can anyone please confirm how many swap cards have been released atm?

    Would like to know as well, if only there was a thread with this information in it we could use.
  • MeanOnSunday
    1527 posts Play-Off Hero
    RvN008 wrote: »
    So there still need to be one released, reckon its gonna be SBC?

    Yes, it’s the same every month. SBC for Buntic, could be this week but I would guess more likely on the 29th. He is Croatian so expect it to be 78/79 rated 9 or so rares and at least one Croatian.

  • illinifan
    8676 posts League Winner
    edited July 22
    You guys reckon Rashford would be better than NIF Ronaldo? Similar body structure but Rashford’s pace, passing, balance , and physical are way better. Only thing that looks worse is the heading.
  • IAIK7
    3432 posts National Call-Up
    You guys reckon Rashford would be better than NIF Ronaldo? Similar body structure but Rashford’s pace, passing, balance , and physical are way better. Only thing that looks worse is the heading.

    His composure isn't as good either (85 vs 95).
Sign In or Register to comment.