Sergej Milinković-Savić futties (UPDATED) WHY WALKER!?!

Comments

• Mizzle
    548 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I’ve prepared for walker but expecting savic
  • FinEverton
    676 posts An Exciting Prospect
    1..2..3.. Walker
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11193 posts Has That Special Something
    BW1991 wrote: »
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    Walker won’t even be good...his CB card was trash

Da costa
    Lala
    Dumfries
    All better

How would you possibly know this before it's been released? If walker wins he'll be the best rb in the game by a mile

TOTS Cancelo will still be alot better.
  • Insan0
    569 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Lol not
  • Hamzy_LFC
    2035 posts Fans' Favourite
    NOOOOOOOOO ITS WALKER!!!!!
  • BeastlyHusla
    2725 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hamzy_LFC wrote: »
    @BeastlyHusla YES TODAY!

I TOLD YOU, NOT TODAY.
  • Damo_Suzuki
    2053 posts Fans' Favourite
    No Talisca and now this! Futties is a big joke.
  • Fifapayne
    426 posts Sunday League Hero
    Talisca and savic would have been sick
    But people voted for a horribly updated Walker
    Trashcan
  • Stevie_G
    1007 posts Professional
    What a disgrace, this voting system is so flawed. Sure the majority of the userbase might want Walker, but they're not the ones playing this game extensively and understanding which cards are useful/useless.

SMS is only surpassed by Gullit for a box-to-box midfielder, and he's 3 million coins. Walker has 3 superior counterparts (Da Costa, Dumfries, Cancelo) all around 200-500k. You need a Prem/English RB, you got TOTS TAA who's near identical. So disappointing.
  • Hamzy_LFC
    Stevie_G wrote: »
    What a disgrace, this voting system is so flawed. Sure the majority of the userbase might want Walker, but they're not the ones playing this game extensively and understanding which cards are useful/useless.

SMS is only surpassed by Gullit for a box-to-box midfielder, and he's 3 million coins. Walker has 3 superior counterparts (Da Costa, Dumfries, Cancelo) all around 200-500k. You need a Prem/English RB, you got TOTS TAA who's near identical. So disappointing.

Why not just do it as a 3 man player pick system that way everybody gets what they want through non repeatable SBC and you can only pick 1 of the 3 and that's that!

• GK93
    383 posts An Exciting Prospect

So despite most people voting for Walker, you don't like the system because you want it to suit you and all those that play it pro? Not being funny if that's not how you meant it, but that's how it comes across, and if so, don't be ridiculous, it's about the most votes, not leaning towards those that play it hard
  • Stevie_G
    1007 posts Professional
    GK93 wrote: »

So despite most people voting for Walker, you don't like the system because you want it to suit you and all those that play it pro? Not being funny if that's not how you meant it, but that's how it comes across, and if so, don't be ridiculous, it's about the most votes, not leaning towards those that play it hard

Yeah probably could have articulated that a bit better, not quite. My point - there would have been a tonne of people vote for Walker, with absolutely no intention of completing him as they can't afford him, or they're barely playing the game anymore.

From all the active socials, there was a strong push for Sergej to win. All of us, irrespective of our skill level, are the ones still playing the game and we're the ones who'll do the winner SBC. The vote's swayed by people who have no regard for who wins, they just pick the player they recognise the most in real life.
  • Retro_G
    28157 posts Player of the Year
    Obvious winner, at least the voting is legit this year, the most popular cards are winning. The voting was rigged last year.
  • Alx192
    670 posts An Exciting Prospect

Why not just do it as a 3 man player pick system that way everybody gets what they want through non repeatable SBC and you can only pick 1 of the 3 and that's that!

And not screw over the investors. No, EA won't do that.
  • Hamzy_LFC
    edited July 20
    Alx192 wrote: »

Well they dont have to reveal the players until SBC day... and at this stage of the game i think investors will make wouldn't lose much sleep over profits...

• MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    Alx192 wrote: »

Well they dont have to reveal the players until SBC day... and at this stage of the game finding think investors will make much anyway...

This
  • You're not missing out in much I had his 95 Tots last year and he was nothing like Gullit. He was clunky and turned like a tank.
  • Hamzy_LFC
    edited July 20
    You're not missing out in much I had his 95 Tots last year and he was nothing like Gullit. He was clunky and turned like a tank.

Mate I've had his UEL Live card and it's one of the best CDM card I've used along side FB DDR

Eventually gave him in for PIM Gerrard but was hoping to get sergej futties to slot him back in with FB DDR
  • o0OainavO0o
    2167 posts Fans' Favourite
    KinggHuss wrote: »
    Probably walker

Probably right, we already had plenty of Brazilian gk’s and nearly everybody has a red alisson but somehow we end up with Neto, plenty of premier league english rb’s so the community must be dying for another one 🤦‍♂️

I guessed it... futties has been 💩
  • mindm4ster
    4926 posts Big Money Move
    You're not missing out in much I had his 95 Tots last year and he was nothing like Gullit. He was clunky and turned like a tank.

Mate I've had his UEL Live card and it's one of the best CDM card I've used along side FB DDR

Eventually gave him in for PIM Gerrard but was hoping to get sergej futties to slot him back in with FB DDR

yeah his b-day card is great
  • Longbow
    144 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Voted SMS too. There is TOTS Trent in PL but Serie A lacks a tall 4* combo box to box midfielder.
  • Empyrium7
    2763 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited July 21
    Longbow wrote: »
    Voted SMS too. There is TOTS Trent in PL but Serie A lacks a tall 4* combo box to box midfielder.

Fabian is 4* combo and tall. But Serie A lacks a Solid one
  • Markman007
    2640 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited July 21
    Empyrium7 wrote: »

I like Fabian generally, but his 55 jumping made me replace him with FS Bentancur. Only 3* WF, but Bentancur is probably the closest Serie A card to a boosted SMS.
  • Empyrium7
    2763 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited July 21
    Markman007 wrote: »

I like Fabian generally, but his 55 jumping made me replace him with FS Bentancur. Only 3* WF, but Bentancur is probably the closest Serie A card to a boosted SMS.

Fabian is great and I like that he is left footed. But as you mentioned. 55 jumping kills the card. Plus he is not Strong and loses his balance under pressure.

I didn't like Bentancur. He felt clunky.
    I'm using Allan and Eriksen now as 2 CMs. I feel with these two I can move the ball forward faster, and keeping possession under pressure with their good dribbling. And both can score some goals

SMS would have been great. It would replace Allan
  • Markman007
    2640 posts Fans' Favourite
    Markman007 wrote: »

Fabian is great and I like that he is left footed. But as you mentioned. 55 jumping kills the card. Plus he is not Strong and loses his balance under pressure.

I didn't like Bentancur. He felt clunky.
    I'm using Allan and Eriksen now as 2 CMs. I feel with these two I can move the ball forward faster, and keeping possession under pressure with their good dribbling. And both can score some goals

SMS would have been great. It would replace Allan

I hear you. I bought Bentancur with anchor already on him and he did feel a little clunky, but I switched to engine and he felt more nimble.

I had Allan too and I liked him a lot, but I ended up selling him and Fabian and a bunch of others so I could buy OTW CR7. I might try to buy Allan back though if all the TOTS are in packs again at the end of Futties.
  • PirateW
    128 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Walker has 3 superior counterparts (Da Costa, Dumfries, Cancelo) all around 200-500k. You need a Prem/English RB, you got TOTS TAA who's near identical. So disappointing.
    Price is a big factor here. Da Costa, Dumfries, Cancelo don't link easily into a premier league team and still cost a lot.
    Alexander-Arnold also costs a lot so many can't afford him.

With a lot of untradeable cards, it was fairly easy to do Walker sbc on the cheap. It cost me just under 70k in 3 signings (Turkish tots players to boost rating), the rest of squad then made up with other untradeables who I'd never use and 82-84 rated cards (mostly duplicates).
    I improved my side a little with that 70k investment, and even got a Headliner Ousmane Dembele from one of the pack rewards.

People aren't going to vote for a SMS card if they don't run a team to suit it, and knowing how powerful it would be, I'd rather not be facing it in midfield either.
  • regia5bg
    765 posts Semi-Pro
    Fifapayne wrote: »
    Walker won’t even be good...his CB card was trash

Da costa
    Lala
    Dumfries
    All better

I don't get the comparison.

Not everyone will hybrid his team with full chemistry, and PL is obviously quite popular, while Serie A isn't (Cancelo+CR7? Yes. Everything else? Rare to see).

I voted Walker too, as SMS would be a beast, but never useful because of chemistry.

Walker will be good material for my 2nd team. I never play with 2nd team in serious matches, but at this point who cares? It costs few money and it's a very good player (I played hundreds of games with his NIF xD).

P.S.: I have both Lala and Da Costa, TOTS untradable. They never play because of chemistry, while I play with Cancelo TOTS (and CR7 98).
  • Stevie_G
    1007 posts Professional
    PirateW wrote: »
    Walker has 3 superior counterparts (Da Costa, Dumfries, Cancelo) all around 200-500k. You need a Prem/English RB, you got TOTS TAA who's near identical. So disappointing.
    Price is a big factor here. Da Costa, Dumfries, Cancelo don't link easily into a premier league team and still cost a lot.
    Alexander-Arnold also costs a lot so many can't afford him.

With a lot of untradeable cards, it was fairly easy to do Walker sbc on the cheap. It cost me just under 70k in 3 signings (Turkish tots players to boost rating), the rest of squad then made up with other untradeables who I'd never use and 82-84 rated cards (mostly duplicates).
    I improved my side a little with that 70k investment, and even got a Headliner Ousmane Dembele from one of the pack rewards.

People aren't going to vote for a SMS card if they don't run a team to suit it, and knowing how powerful it would be, I'd rather not be facing it in midfield either.

Absolutely fair, that's what Futties does involve. You're not the problem if you voted for him because you genuinely required him in your team, knowing you'd complete his SBC.

The issue is those who voted for the sake of it, without having any intention of completing the SBC. The majority of the active community wanted SMS, as evidenced by Walker's FUTBIN and Futhead dislikes. If all the people who voted Walker complete him, then you'll be seeing him nearly every game but obviously that won't happen.
  • Recoba
    3596 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 22
    We can hope for a League SBC Savic.