OT - The Comic Book Shop: ENDGAME

Comments

• Apollo
    14861 posts Has That Special Something
    hoban95 wrote: »
    God it was a great film. He’s literally the definitive Spider-Man now for me.

Completely agree, it's my favourite Spiderman film. Was brilliantly done and Tom Holland reaffirming the fact that he's my favourite Spiderman
  • hoban95
    49037 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Apollo wrote: »

Completely agree, it's my favourite Spiderman film. Was brilliantly done and Tom Holland reaffirming the fact that he's my favourite Spiderman

Absolutely
  • Pughy30
    26034 posts Player of the Year
    I’d love it if Marvel signed Tom Holland to a long contract and made him the face of marvel. My only worry is that apparently the next Spider-Man movie is his last movie on his contract and Sony could throw a spanner in the works and take Spider-Man off marvel.
  • krakos000
    17470 posts World Class

Absolutely

Glad you liked it!!! Do you agree that seeing that Mysterio scene on a tele vs a big screen/theater wouldn't have been as insane? ;)
  • Argie8
    5814 posts Big Money Move
    i love Far from Home...but its still only my 4th favourite spiderman film :D i really love most of the spiderman films
  • CeeQue
    10961 posts Has That Special Something
    edited July 19
    I saw Spiderman FFH on the kodi and

giphy.gif

Mysterio holograms were top notch but the overall movie at least for me was francis.png
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    31868 posts National Team Captain
    FFH has taken the Spider-Man throne for me.
  • Low Ki
    11784 posts Has That Special Something
    Russos are making a Battle of the Planets movie.

Guess Avengers are out of their plans after all.
  • krakos000
    17470 posts World Class

Same here 100 percent. Tom Holland>>>>
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    krakos000 wrote: »

Same here 100 percent. Tom Holland>>>>

Tom Holland has been the man for me since he was introduced. I think he’s the perfect Peter Parker/Spider-Man.

Toby was a great Peter, Andrew was a great Spider-Man. Tom is the perfect blend imo. Call it writing or whatever, the guy knocks it out of the park.
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    Soooooo apparently per the writers of Infinity War and Endgame... there was a deleted scene in IW that included Dr Strange sending Thanos on a "trip" on the battle on Titan that saw Thanos being faced with the crimes he'd committed over the years and being judged by The Living Tribunal, and would have deemed Thanos guilty, before Thanos ultimately realizes it was a trick by Strange.

It's incredibly disappointing to hear that because that'd have been a **** awesome scene imo.
  • hoban95
    49037 posts FIFA Cover Star

Absolutely

Glad you liked it!!! Do you agree that seeing that Mysterio scene on a tele vs a big screen/theater wouldn't have been as insane? ;)

Tbh I’m not too fussed as there were a few annoying kids in the cinema where I was watching.
  • Apollo
    edited July 20
    Soooooo apparently per the writers of Infinity War and Endgame... there was a deleted scene in IW that included Dr Strange sending Thanos on a "trip" on the battle on Titan that saw Thanos being faced with the crimes he'd committed over the years and being judged by The Living Tribunal, and would have deemed Thanos guilty, before Thanos ultimately realizes it was a trick by Strange.

It's incredibly disappointing to hear that because that'd have been a **** awesome scene imo.

That would have been quality.

Have you seen the other endgame one about past Thanos and Captain America that was cut at the writing stage for being too graphic? Very violent that would have been :grimace:
    "I think the idea was maybe he had even gone to the Earth of his own time, destroyed it, killed the Avengers, and waited until [Nebula] opened the rift, and he would walk out… It was The Hellscape. Giant Man's body would be behind him, the Avengers have all just been totally destroyed, and he throws something out in front of the Avengers and they go, 'Oh my God, it's Steve [Rogers'] head.'
  • Low Ki
  • P
    7585 posts League Winner
    Watchmen looks so promising.
  • Argie8
    5814 posts Big Money Move
    yeah really liked that trailer. looks intriguing
  • krakos000
    17470 posts World Class
    Eternals announced
  • krakos000
    17470 posts World Class
    Shang Chi and the 10 rings!!! The real mandarin **** yeah!!
  • Low Ki
    edited July 21
  • Low Ki
    Spring 2021, Loki
    “Didn’t I see Loki die in Infinity War? You did but what else did you see in Endgame” said Feige - and now they are showing the scene where Loki slipped away
  • krakos000
    17470 posts World Class
    DOCTOR STRANGE 2 WITH **** SCARLET WITCH IN IT YESSSSS
  • Low Ki
    edited July 21
    Hawkeye with Clint Barton and Kate Bishop.

So Fraction's Hawkguy?
  • krakos000
    17470 posts World Class
    Blade reboot!!
  • Low Ki
    Is this a sign the Netflix shows are dead? Cottonmouth is now Blade.
  • CeeQue
    10961 posts Has That Special Something
    Blade reboot!!

whoo.png

Snipes still the 🐐 though.
  • krakos000
    17470 posts World Class
    Low Ki wrote: »
    Is this a sign the Netflix shows are dead? Cottonmouth is now Blade.

I'm ay okay with him as Blade but I think that's true RIP RIP Netflix shows:(
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    Natalie Portman returning to Thor 4 to play the female Thor.... I'm actually really interested to see that. She's a fantastic actress.
  • Apollo
    edited July 21
    Such an amazing set of announcements! :blush:

Think I'm most looking forward to Doctor Strange 2 but everything sounds brilliant!
  • Low Ki
    Mahershala Ali won his Oscar for Green Book he called up Feige and said he wanted to do Blade. That's how this happened :o

And this was only 2 years worth of announcements. They said they didn't have time to talk about Black Panther 2, GOTG 3, Captain Marvel 2, Fantastic Four and mutants.

And.....Hopper is Red Guardian:
  • P
    7585 posts League Winner
    I'm most hyped for blade. Ali is the perfect casting. Any word on who's going to play whistler? Really big role.