The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* Appreciation Thread *IT'S SEPTEMBER!* 🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

  • knightrider
    210 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Grifter wrote: »
    Really need a good SBC tonight to sink some players. Got too many lying around and don’t know what to do with them

    had the same issue, Walker getting the vote is an obvious one so got R9 and now i have nothing. :D
  • DutyHarry
    4970 posts National Call-Up
    Orison wrote: »
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    sofyanm wrote: »
    EddieFicio wrote: »
    RoosGianni wrote: »
    Eusebio is very very average for me.

    Cruyff, Ribery and Pele are all way better than him.

    Yeah imma put eusebio in an sbc soon, dont even use tots mbappe let alone him
    What’s your team?

    4321

    Cr7 r9 havertz
    Aouar vieira gullit
    Sandro maldini vvd da costa

    R9 but no eusebio, meh.

    Although tbf euse is starting to trigger me as well. He got some weird touches and horrible passes especially in delay. Still better than r9 tho.

    Both are kinda **** imo, fatso gets the nod cuz of the skills and because i wanted to fix his record last weekend :joy:

    Will probably put cruyff back in

    Can't you somehow get tots neymar in?

    He’s a pauper now

    This

    How much money did you get for the coins? :trollface:

    :joy:
  • lucas
    4944 posts Big Money Move
    Ewh do you guys put all sbc players in other sbc’s
  • knightrider
    210 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    lucas wrote: »
    Ewh do you guys put all sbc players in other sbc’s

    Better than loading Fifa points :D
  • Gyan_33
    31486 posts National Team Captain
    lucas wrote: »
    Ewh do you guys put all sbc players in other sbc’s

    Of course we do
  • Orison
    50105 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    Y'all must be unbelievably lucky. Don't think I finished an icon for profit ever.

    Might also be due to me finishing icons in 2 hours and not taking half a week.
  • Dan is Clutch
    25769 posts Player of the Year
    Orison wrote: »
    Y'all must be unbelievably lucky. Don't think I finished an icon for profit ever.

    Might also be due to me finishing icons in 2 hours and not taking half a week.

    I don't just buy players to put in, i do leagues and use those cards which helps. (obviously i then buy stuff on top of that)
  • Orison
    50105 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    Orison wrote: »
    Y'all must be unbelievably lucky. Don't think I finished an icon for profit ever.

    Might also be due to me finishing icons in 2 hours and not taking half a week.

    I don't just buy players to put in, i do leagues and use those cards which helps. (obviously i then buy stuff on top of that)

    I just don't like doing SBCs. Doing the Ruud SBC was more exhausting than playing WL :joy:
  • Pughy30
    26379 posts Player of the Year
    Just seen this on Reddit some polish youtuber made it hence the Dudek rating but still some of those cards would be amazing. I really hope we get more full backs and winger options for fifa 20.
    szpqgd3qwfb31.png?width=674&auto=webp&s=ac578372378f49eccf8b8a50b04b2011f4667a54
  • Grifter
    1734 posts Play-Off Hero
    I’m set on doing prime moments best, but I can help but think **** it and sell a load of my cards and do Cryff
  • Dan is Clutch
    25769 posts Player of the Year
    Orison wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Y'all must be unbelievably lucky. Don't think I finished an icon for profit ever.

    Might also be due to me finishing icons in 2 hours and not taking half a week.

    I don't just buy players to put in, i do leagues and use those cards which helps. (obviously i then buy stuff on top of that)

    I just don't like doing SBCs. Doing the Ruud SBC was more exhausting than playing WL :joy:

    Yeah i get that. I enjoy doing SBC's so it works for me. :joy:
  • iSptmnky
    4783 posts Big Money Move
    Does anyone else sometimes feel like they're getting cards back from SBC quite often? As in pulling cards that you just dumped into an SBC?
  • Idek
    10930 posts Has That Special Something
    Getting a lot of NIF walkouts this week since the batch of specials in packs were changed
  • Diggy
    13799 posts Has That Special Something
    Grifter wrote: »
    I’m set on doing prime moments best, but I can help but think **** it and sell a load of my cards and do Cryff

    Go for Cruyff
  • iSptmnky
    4783 posts Big Money Move
    I still remember how people pointed out how cheap the likes of Sommer and Trapp were for 95s at 100k. Now Tadic is 50k.
  • holdenwait
    58112 posts National Treasure
    meh terrible weekend making me enjoy players less , cruyff is alright but his stamina is a joke for such a premium card, i normally don't give af but amidst all these tots cards it's ridiculous.
  • Gyan_33
    31486 posts National Team Captain
    June/July used to be my favorite months in FIFA but with everyone having the same 95 rated teams I'm glad I haven't played in weeks.
  • Grifter
    1734 posts Play-Off Hero
    Diggy wrote: »
    Grifter wrote: »
    I’m set on doing prime moments best, but I can help but think **** it and sell a load of my cards and do Cryff

    Go for Cruyff

    Does his stamina ruin him though?
  • freakjas
    6544 posts Big Money Move
    lucas wrote: »
    Ewh do you guys put all sbc players in other sbc’s

    Hell yeah
    Recycled so many :D
  • knightrider
    210 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Grifter wrote: »
    Diggy wrote: »
    Grifter wrote: »
    I’m set on doing prime moments best, but I can help but think **** it and sell a load of my cards and do Cryff

    Go for Cruyff

    Does his stamina ruin him though?

    yes, late into 2nd half fades for me.

    just sub him after 60-70
  • Orison
    50105 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    June/July used to be my favorite months in FIFA but with everyone having the same 95 rated teams I'm glad I haven't played in weeks.

    What else did people have in Fifa 18 and Fifa 17?
  • Gyan_33
    31486 posts National Team Captain
    Orison wrote: »
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    June/July used to be my favorite months in FIFA but with everyone having the same 95 rated teams I'm glad I haven't played in weeks.

    What else did people have in Fifa 18 and Fifa 17?

    Good teams but not the exact same 11 players everyone else uses
  • Orison
    50105 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    June/July used to be my favorite months in FIFA but with everyone having the same 95 rated teams I'm glad I haven't played in weeks.

    What else did people have in Fifa 18 and Fifa 17?

    Good teams but not the exact same 11 players everyone else uses

    No, but usually the same 5-8 players. Same as this year imo.
  • Gyan_33
    31486 posts National Team Captain
    Orison wrote: »
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    June/July used to be my favorite months in FIFA but with everyone having the same 95 rated teams I'm glad I haven't played in weeks.

    What else did people have in Fifa 18 and Fifa 17?

    Good teams but not the exact same 11 players everyone else uses

    No, but usually the same 5-8 players. Same as this year imo.

    Keep in mind I pretty much only played divisions/rivals and not WL.
  • Orison
    50105 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    Orison wrote: »
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    June/July used to be my favorite months in FIFA but with everyone having the same 95 rated teams I'm glad I haven't played in weeks.

    What else did people have in Fifa 18 and Fifa 17?

    Good teams but not the exact same 11 players everyone else uses

    No, but usually the same 5-8 players. Same as this year imo.

    Keep in mind I pretty much only played divisions/rivals and not WL.

    Yeah, can't compare divisions to rivals or WL. Matchmaking was div 1-3, you could basically match every single Fifa player lol.

    This was my team last year
    1e5f3941f4aed01359f186f6afcc07f9.png

    This is my team this year
    19f0d307bac0c0dd13c75cf5c0af9c21.png
  • Pughy30
    26379 posts Player of the Year
    Has anyone else not packed a single icon this fifa?, all the hundreds of packs of league SBC packs I've done this year and nothing
  • Otis
    3453 posts National Call-Up
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    Has anyone else not packed a single icon this fifa?, all the hundreds of packs of league SBC packs I've done this year and nothing

    Try not packing a single icon ever.
  • Eddie Jones
    2006 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited July 20
    Otis wrote: »
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    Has anyone else not packed a single icon this fifa?, all the hundreds of packs of league SBC packs I've done this year and nothing

    Try not packing a single icon ever.

Sign In or Register to comment.