[ICC 2019] Bayern Munich vs Real Madrid (FIFA PREDICTION COM vs COM)

fantasizedfootball
27 posts Last Pick at the Park

Comments

• SimenHP
    2045 posts Fans' Favourite
    As a Real Madrid fan, ofcourse I want RM to win, but to be honest the only thing I care about is to see our new signings in action, I don't expect our players to just click right away, when it's that many new signings it takes time to make them play great together
  • fantasizedfootball
    its a pre-season game afterall, hope to see new signings like luka
  • SimenHP
    2045 posts Fans' Favourite
    SimenHP wrote: »
    As a Real Madrid fan, ofcourse I want RM to win, but to be honest the only thing I care about is to see our new signings in action, I don't expect our players to just click right away, when it's that many new signings it takes time to make them play great together

I was right as expected, what I find funny is how many Barcelona, Liverpool and Manchester United fans who comment negatively on twitter about us after the loss (no idea why MU and LP even care about a team in another league anyway), but I just ignore that. But what's hard to ignore is how many CLUELESS Real Madrid fans there are. A lot of our fans (atleast on twitter comment section) are pissed of about lossing a pre season, they don't seem to understand what a pre season means and just expect our players to click after 1-2 weeks of training together, they also seems to take this match as serious as a CL final and write stuff like Zidane is clueless for starting a lot of youngsters and Zidane out for lossing etc... again IT'S A PRE-SEASON MATCH
  • fantasizedfootball
    hazard did well, chemistry is building