The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Comments

• BeastlyHusla
    4873 posts National Call-Up
    Let me get on pc, ill post image of all the players
  • fussydutchman
    1085 posts Professional
    So all the crappy TOTS teams?
  • kraid
    3624 posts National Call-Up
    Seems only good tots back in are militao, de ligt and Dumfries
  • madwullie
    6044 posts Big Money Move
    Thanks man
  • Gaz41S
    356 posts Sunday League Hero
    Don't suppose anyone could overview it as it won't load on my phone. Is headliners in there?
  • Greezyweezy101
    1531 posts Play-Off Hero
    Gaz41S wrote: »
    Don't suppose anyone could overview it as it won't load on my phone. Is headliners in there?

Yes
  • BPLosers
    175 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Sold Pulisic for 75k last week and just bought him back for 25k. #mastertrader
  • AlbinoXI
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero
    Some very nice tots cards in there that have plummeted will pick up ziyech, Fernandes and onyekuru for sure
  • WarrenBarton
    9725 posts League Winner
    Ty, a load of 💩 but ty still
  • Killer_Snake2017
    1608 posts Play-Off Hero
    Sold Havertz for 240k last week
  • SStubbs88
    221 posts Sunday League Hero
    Are these even actually in packs? Just opened a mega pack, prime players, 50k and 100k pack and didn’t get one. I also didn’t get anyone over 84 but thats another story.
  • madwullie
    6044 posts Big Money Move
    Yeah I've pulled 89(or 88?) lacazette and 87 Ben yedder
  • DannySTFC
    2473 posts Fans' Favourite

190k on PS4 now, I always used to use him so I’d like to bring him back but not for 190k when he might not be a starter for me, hope he drops even more, 80-90k please 😆
  • SStubbs88
    221 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yeah sorry i just checked the probabilities in the prime players pack in store. No wonder i packed nothing with those percentage chances
  • Crysister
    960 posts Semi-Pro
    Mind that FS Militao is NOT on the list...
  • Killer_Snake2017
    1608 posts Play-Off Hero
    DannySTFC wrote: »

190k on PS4 now, I always used to use him so I’d like to bring him back but not for 190k when he might not be a starter for me, hope he drops even more, 80-90k please 😆

He's only like 165k on PS4, he'll be 150k tomorrow
  • mindm4ster
    5043 posts Big Money Move
    Crysister wrote: »
    Mind that FS Militao is NOT on the list...

because his TOTS is
  • Salvatori
    1704 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yeah they are defo in packs.

Absolutely trolled:

TOTS Blue
    CB
    Brazil
    Porto

Now, do we get the 663k card, or the 27k card...........i wonder :(
  • EekAlaska
    1671 posts Play-Off Hero
    BPLosers wrote: »
    Sold Pulisic for 75k last week and just bought him back for 25k. #mastertrader

Nice, will have to buy him back. Used him way back when and he was a lot of fun.
  • Grezzerk
    1173 posts Professional
    SStubbs88 wrote: »
    Yeah sorry i just checked the probabilities in the prime players pack in store. No wonder i packed nothing with those percentage chances

At this point in year I genuinely believe then probabilities are a load of rubbish. By that I mean the probability is higher than what they say at this point (excluding elite players). I packed rttf fahrman 4 times in a few days and the probabilities suggest I really shouldn’t be capable of that. Also packed a special card every second pack aswell. That explains why special card prices plummet because everyone packing them. You must of been ridiculously unlucky not to pack anything. Your packs weren’t from an icon sbc was they?
  • pudgyfudgy
    5984 posts Big Money Move
    Opening some saved packs, and getting a special card in nearly every pack! And not the worthless ones like in Batch 1... I've pulled (in descending order of sale value): 88 Dembele, 89 Lacazette, 93 Diagne, 91 Skov, 87 Perisic; and for untradeables: 88 Vanaken, 87 Brandt, 86 Opazo. This is all from a bunch of Prime Gold packs (45k) and Mega Packs. Saving my 50k, 100k and 125k packs for Batch 3.
  • Derryboy1893
    3564 posts National Call-Up
    SStubbs88 wrote: »
    Are these even actually in packs? Just opened a mega pack, prime players, 50k and 100k pack and didn’t get one. I also didn’t get anyone over 84 but thats another story.

Sounds like they're from an icon sbc