The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.
------------------
Note: The SBCs issue has been resolved, details posted on this thread in a tweet from FIFA Direct Communication.

Import 1 Card to New FIFA?

weakstick
50 posts Park Captain
Do you think EA will ever allow us to import one of our cards to the newest FIFA in UT? Maybe have that card be/or become untradeble. Maybe even restrict it to a SBC card or something? I think this would reward our loyalty to the game. What do you guys think?

Comments

• Pieman25
    17086 posts World Class
    Definitely not, handing out a free Gullit or R9 isn't in their best interests.
  • SanderFC
    2726 posts Fans' Favourite
    1. Would be really difficult with rights
    2. Would ruin the start of the game as almost everybody would have already an 'end game card' which will go with ease through every's nif defense
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    13643 posts Has That Special Something
    This could never be a feature because of transfers. Could you imagine the uproar if there was a Chelsea Hazard in the game next year? Pretty sure EA would be facing a lawsuit.
  • EisenErmin
    7059 posts Big Money Move
    Wont happen for sure, but if we were allowed to import 1 SBC into the next Fifa it would be either Prime Ronaldo, Prime Gullit or Prime Eusebio for 99% of players
  • Torn4do
    974 posts Professional
    First question you need to ask is.......... Will it affect the income of EA?!?!?

If the answer is yes....... than they won’t do it
  • keronc
    1087 posts Professional
    What if it was untradeable and capped at max 85 rating?
  • EisenErmin
    7059 posts Big Money Move
    keronc wrote: »

A free Gabriel Jesus for everyone then :smile:
  • weakstick
    50 posts Park Captain
    This could never be a feature because of transfers. Could you imagine the uproar if there was a Chelsea Hazard in the game next year? Pretty sure EA would be facing a lawsuit.

Maybe they could switch the card to the appropriate league or club, or limiting it to cards that didn't change clubs, etc. If it meets the right criteria, EA could nerf it by making it a 20-40 game loan card.
  • starfox1284
    2037 posts Fans' Favourite
    EisenErmin wrote: »
    Wont happen for sure, but if we were allowed to import 1 SBC into the next Fifa it would be either Prime Ronaldo, Prime Gullit or Prime Eusebio for 99% of players

Pretty much, I'd be taking Gullit with me.
  • 3MenandaBebe
    2707 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sell Fifa points? No

Will it happen? No
  • Oweyman
    1091 posts Professional

It'd never ever happen but would be quite cool. I'd either take baby Blanc or TOTS McGeady just for fun.
  • SuperSonicSean
    6097 posts Big Money Move
    It's getting old playing against Eusebio/Gullit/Vieira every match now. The last thing I want to see in FIFA 20 when I'm just getting started is those guys again.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    edited July 2019

Would there really be any point then if it was limited to an 85 rating? Alot of people don't even have players that low rated anymore. I've 2 87s FB Nani and FB Bradley then everything else is over 90.
  • iRusty_yo
    3965 posts National Call-Up

Pretty much, I'd be taking Gullit with me.

Saw the title of the thread.. came here to comment the above.
  • Oweyman
    1091 posts Professional

Would there really be any point then if it was limited to an 85 rating? Alot of people don't even have players that low rated anymore. I've 2 87s FB Nani and FB Bradley then everything else is over 90.

Probably little point in terms of having players for end game, but it would be fun to have someone from the start. For example McGeady when he came out was basically unusable sadly because the standard of cards was way past what he could offer, but at the start of a cycle he'd actually be a really decent card.
  • RadioShaq
    15379 posts Moderator
    People like a new start and dislike loans. I would guess this would cause a lot of complaints.
  • Oweyman
    1091 posts Professional
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    People like a new start and dislike loans. I would guess this would cause a lot of complaints.

Whilst I'm not disagreeing at all, whatever EA do causes a lot of complaints! :D:D
  • Paulopudasso
    1069 posts Professional

Tbh 99% of the teams don't have either of them 3 players
  • Bobo23
    1433 posts Professional

I wish I was facing the teams you're facing then :D

• Fifa_Hawk_85
    Bobo23 wrote: »

This.
  • Bobo23
    1433 posts Professional
    edited July 2019

This.
    Exactly, you might not see a prime Ronaldo every game. But I swear Eusebio is in almost every single team I face now, every man and his dog has got him. With Gullit a close second.

• Royboy
    740 posts Semi-Pro
    edited July 2019
    I was thinking this too but only with icons and you get the base version regardless of the level
  • Fifa_Hawk_85

This.
    Exactly, you might not see a prime Ronaldo every game. But I swear Eusebio is in almost every single team I face now, every man and his dog has got him. With Gullit a close second.

I'm one of them 😂

Eusebio is the most clinical player I've ever used he's almost at 2 goals a game for me and I only really play WL bar doing objectives. Would love to be able to take him to FIFA 20 with me.......oh wait I'm not buying it 😂
  • Hulkmodus
    1503 posts Play-Off Hero
    Would be prime gullit 100%
  • OZero
    6001 posts Big Money Move
    Nah I will bring along my TOTS Ronaldo.

Seriously, it won’t and can’t happen. At best EA could gift returning customers a prime icon pick.
  • pudgyfudgy
    5827 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 2019
    Every year, someone – most likely in only his first or second year of FIFA – creates a thread like this.

Advice from a FUT Founder: you won't even be thinking about your Fifa 19 team or players once you boot up Fifa 20 and start afresh. The attachment evaporates in the excitement of starting anew*.

*Even though there doesn't seem much to be excited about in the next game...
  • YumYum
    482 posts An Exciting Prospect
    The most important card regarding fifa 20 ...is my bank card ... im actually not using it for for fifa 20.... cant wait...