FIFA 20 Star Heads Thread

Comments

• Tom0307
    166 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Renatos wrote: »
    Big old yikes for EA. Been a disasterous start for this year, they really have to wake up as their laziness is starting to cost them big time.

If FIFA and PES could work out the kind of deal that NBA Live and 2K have that would be better for everyone, no exclusives, just make the best game you can with no restrictions. That would be the best solution, I would think, I hope it happens, but I don't know if it will. This way everyone gets face scans in both games, everyone gets stadium files, nothing gets held back, EA would still dominate the market but the consumer loses absolutely nothing in this sense, whereas now you don't get certain scans, stadiums etc in both games.

It won't happen as EA knows PES will kill them and make better game than them, so with this licenses EA is creating a monopoly in football game industry, and what's happened when one company is monopol in the market ? They dont give a **** as they know they can still sell the product no matter the quality

Like Madden.
  • Now i must edit every new career, juve to serie b, sell real face juve players to parma and the others go to free agents or clubs around Italy. Sorry for my English, ea thanks.. :(
  • Has anybody an idea when the gameplay news is going to be dropped? Would be great to share some positive news after the juve debacle
  • TeamExtreme17
    2508 posts Fans' Favourite
    Has anybody an idea when the gameplay news is going to be dropped? Would be great to share some positive news after the juve debacle

They're talking about it now on Twitter so maybe 6pm tonight EA will use this Juve debacle to share something positive. This month has been horrendous for Fifa 20.
  • Renatos
    360 posts Sunday League Hero
    Has anybody an idea when the gameplay news is going to be dropped? Would be great to share some positive news after the juve debacle

Midd July they said but who knows, to be honest I gave up on this game, as a Juve fan this was shock, i dont understand why they can use Barcelona shirt and Name but they cant apply to Juventus
  • OldMateCampbell
    296 posts Sunday League Hero

They're talking about it now on Twitter so maybe 6pm tonight EA will use this Juve debacle to share something positive. This month has been horrendous for Fifa 20.

Honestly, after they announced Volta and the rumours of the possibility of a Bundesliga scan early last month, I was actually feeling excited for FIFA 20, but after the announcements from PES over the last 3-4 weeks, a Bundesliga scan would be redundant without the biggest team and some street football mode is definitely not worth losing all these major licenses. Lost all interest in FIFA 20 news now honestly.
  • Tom0307
    PES has more starheads for Juve in that little trailer than EA has bothered with in the last 3 years. Just shows that EA only do the licenses just so others can't have them, look how long it's taken to do all the La Liga and Bundesliga stadiums. And PES do their tattoos while they scan them
  • ManzGOTIT
    2261 posts Fans' Favourite
    Liverpool partnership.... Yayyyy
  • comet213
    2340 posts Fans' Favourite
    So, Will they add edit mode?
  • TeamExtreme17
    2508 posts Fans' Favourite
    ManzGOTIT wrote: »

Means **** all mate, trust me.
  • OldMateCampbell
    296 posts Sunday League Hero

Wow we're going to have Liverpool in the game guys! Groundbreaking news! Even with Liverpool and Premier League partnership, half the team will have outdated faces. I can't believe they think this was the short little clip to help people calm down over the Juve debacle.
  • aliheidari2520
    89 posts Park Captain
    Oh dear God, just now saw that PES has the 2002-03 kit, AND Nedved.
    They have classic kits as well now.
    If they have the blue 1996 kit then I'm sold. :D

Classic kits won't appear in-game, its said that in every PES reveal trailer.

but you can have whatever you want for free ... any kit you want ...
    this is a video of Nedved goal to Real Madrid that I recreated in pes 2018 (with that kit)
  • aliheidari2520
    89 posts Park Captain
    soory for double post :#
  • Jeyj38
    1274 posts Professional
    edited July 16
    De Ligt and De Jong are gonna have way better treatment in PES. Maybe PES would even make another scanning session. Perfect PES customs will do anyway.

Have fun with generic or poor custom versions of them and outdated Messi and Griezmann and PS3 Piqué Alba Suarez ter Stegen Matuidi De Gea lmao byyyye.
  • Alemas_2012
    15675 posts World Class
    Cue @Retro_G jumping ship. :tongue:
  • Jeyj38
    1274 posts Professional

Wow we're going to have Liverpool in the game guys! Groundbreaking news! Even with Liverpool and Premier League partnership, half the team will have outdated faces. I can't believe they think this was the short little clip to help people calm down over the Juve debacle.

Phew! The bomb is disarmed!
  • HarryKein
    514 posts An Exciting Prospect

Yes! Partnership with FIFA!

But what partnership has meant during these years for FIFA? Nothing. Ajax is partner, Roma too. That has meant lots of Scan faces? No, neither One.

And with Liverpool? Liverpool already, like all the PL in the game, with their stadium and real faces, outdated obviously. So that mean nothing
  • Renatos
    360 posts Sunday League Hero
    Look at EA how they pronounce their partners and compare it with PES, I don't blame juventus or Bayern or Barcelona or Manchester, the way Pes represent them is amazing
  • aliheidari2520
    89 posts Park Captain
    comet213 wrote: »
    Partnership in FIFA
    No face update
    No stadium update(last-gen level) or No stadium is added

Partnership in PES
    Face and body scan
    Current-gen level Stadium is added

and body scan has big visual benefit in gameplay camera ... way more important from face scan to me
  • Futbol22
    825 posts Semi-Pro
    edited July 16
    This is beyond ridiculous now. Bayern and Juventus both lost... EA should be building on their licences each year, not losing them...

EA would have to do some major starhead/career mode work to save this year, but that won’t happen.
  • Tom0307
    edited July 16
    HarryKein wrote: »

But what partnership has meant during these years for FIFA? Nothing. Ajax is partner, Roma too. That has meant lots of Scan faces? No, neither One.

And with Liverpool? Liverpool already, like all the PL in the game, with their stadium and real faces, outdated obviously. So that mean nothing

It does mean a tiny thing - they'll get their club font when you play in the Champions League. Like United, Chelsea and City had last year, when you play in cup competitions you'll have their own numbers and letters. Quite annoyed United won't this year since we only just got it
  • Tom0307
    Futbol22 wrote: »
    This is beyond ridiculous now. Bayern and Juventus both lost... EA should be building on their licences each year, not losing them...

EA would have to do some major starhead/career mode work to save this year, but that won’t happen.

Have a look at PES's Master League news this year, it's pretty much all they've talked about and it looks really promising
  • EA will need option files soon or dare i say it..

CREATION CENTRE!!!!!!

My point exactly!!!!!!! If we could Mod the game this would not be an issue......
  • ManzGOTIT
    ManzGOTIT wrote: »

Means **** all mate, trust me.
    I know *cries in corner*
  • wetcase
    186 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Looks like Juve's crest and kits will be a custom made, instead of generic.
  • HarryKein
    wetcase wrote: »

Custom, but still generic
  • ManzGOTIT
    wetcase wrote: »

Lowkey I do not mind that at all
  • HarryKein
    Tom0307 wrote: »
    HarryKein wrote: »

It does mean a tiny thing - they'll get their club font when you play in the Champions League. Like United, Chelsea and City had last year, when you play in cup competitions you'll have their own numbers and letters. Quite annoyed United won't this year since we only just got it

It's just an economic partnership!

FIFA had the partnership with Liverpool, so PES lose it. After that PES did the partnership with Man. United.