Put more climates in ultimate team

put more climates in the matches, to have more variety of climates in the parties like the snowy, rainy, foggy and foggy weather

Comments

• Jason1986
    6918 posts Big Money Move
    No.
  • Poolstu123
    707 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Rivechu wrote: »
    put more climates in the matches, to have more variety of climates in the parties like the snowy, rainy, foggy and foggy weather

OUT!!
  • Chavez76
    2490 posts Fans' Favourite
    no thanks
  • aberry1000
    2306 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yes please
  • aberry1000
    Used to love the snow pitch
  • Rippa
    1562 posts Play-Off Hero
    No. Don't
  • is1996
    719 posts Semi-Pro
    Hell no !! Imagine putting up with the BS of first time shots , volleys and el tornados , inconsistent gameplay and rng finishing . Then if you add rainy snowy and fog .Bro they made Fut champs played at night on the EA stadium for a reason . Get the hell out of here with that ****. If you eant pointless additions to FUT then they should make the goals customizable like making them of wood or be able to create a custom stadium
  • aberry1000
    is1996 wrote: »
    Hell no !! Imagine putting up with the BS of first time shots , volleys and el tornados , inconsistent gameplay and rng finishing . Then if you add rainy snowy and fog .Bro they made Fut champs played at night on the EA stadium for a reason . Get the hell out of here with that ****. If you eant pointless additions to FUT then they should make the goals customizable like making them of wood or be able to create a custom stadium

Good idea man, balloon posts
  • leon1309
    4147 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 15
    White kits and White ball in the snow...that used to be so fun to Play against...
  • edema1tm
    435 posts An Exciting Prospect
    You guys do know they could add them without including them in online, competitive matches right...

Wouldn't mind spicing up the times I have to drag thru random SB matches for objectives with snow or rain.
  • is1996
    719 posts Semi-Pro
    edema1tm wrote: »
    You guys do know they could add them without including them in online, competitive matches right...

Wouldn't mind spicing up the times I have to drag thru random SB matches for objectives with snow or rain.

Yes but im sure the OP was referring to online .
  • WarrenBarton
    7071 posts Big Money Move
    Jungle would be cool, especially if they had monkeys serving half time oranges and the ref rode on an elephant
  • JohnDoe
    11199 posts Has That Special Something
    Put climate change in the game! I want to see the glaciers all melted and the shizzle.
  • daydreamer45
    318 posts Sunday League Hero
    No. and please remove those **** stadium with abundant of light or shades. thats was so painful to play with it
  • Dolph
    1002 posts Professional
    Nope
  • MaddMike3711
    10971 posts Has That Special Something
    We used to have snow, rain, and fog, then people complained.

We used to have day games during WL, and people complained.

We used to have moral, aaaand people complained.

You used to lose players if they ran out of contracts, aaaaaaand people complained.

The community just kept on complaining and complaining, until we have the current state of the game.
  • Poolstu123
    707 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited July 25

You used to lose players if they ran out of contracts, aaaaaaand people complained.

The community just kept on complaining and complaining, until we have the current state of the game.

Explain how any of these aesthetics you speak of brings it to the game play we have today? None of it does? ‘We used to have messi on the cover and now we don’t we have the game we have today’ ... makes no sense what so ever.

But yeah, keep blaming the community 🙄
  • MaddMike3711
    10971 posts Has That Special Something
    Poolstu123 wrote: »

Explain how any of these aesthetics you speak of brings it to the game play we have today? None of it does? ‘We used to have messi on the cover and now we don’t we have the game we have today’ ... makes no sense what so ever.

But yeah, keep blaming the community 🙄
    People complained about every goal they conceded in the snow because of “broken mechanics”, they would literally blame the game every single time they lost on snow and rain.

People complained about shadows in WL, hence why every match is played at the FUT stadium at night.

People complained that it wasn’t fair if they rested players that they would lose morale.

Just off the top of my head. I’ve played FIFA for over 23 years, I think I know the community by now. :joy:
  • SuperSonicSean
    5933 posts Big Money Move
    Rivechu wrote: »
    9aU5g.gif
  • Jobiwan
    3047 posts National Call-Up
    I used to like the variety of playing in the rain and the way the ball bounced differently...
  • Jason1986
    6918 posts Big Money Move

And each one of those complaints was valid and the changes made to remove these things were positive.

It's almost like EA do have the ability to listen to the community and make changes to benefit everyone, but only sometimes.