The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* Appreciation Thread *IT'S SEPTEMBER!* 🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

• Ulook92
    23333 posts Club Captain
    I now remember, the 81-86 upgrade sbc were there cause of the icon sbc we had, the base and the middle, everyone did it not because it was the "best of" but it was a tool for the icon sbc. What is there even to craft, if there was the icon sbc i have a reason, not now. And you dont do those 81-86 cause you want a special card, 86s are 15k and even that the chances are very slim to even pack a 86. The 82+ is a total rip off and the 81+ is the only good one but costs 12k each pack. For 12k you buy a 85 rated. The chances of packing a 85+ is also very slim from a double 81+.

11× 650= 7150
    You are better at tweeting than math

Rare gold are 1k on xbox, never 650 now. You should do the math

He prefers to do meth :trollface:
  • WFCBagnall
    99482 posts Moderator
    What is there even to craft

Just a 93 Perisic, 92 Kovacic, 93 Firmino, Totw sbc, 47 available icons, 91 Alonso and a 92 Bale.

Not much on tbf
  • EddieFicio
    22917 posts Club Captain
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

Just a 93 Perisic, 92 Kovacic, 93 Firmino, Totw sbc, 47 available icons, 91 Alonso and a 92 Bale.

Not much on tbf

Shill
  • Hicksy2011
    19108 posts World Class
    The main thing I’m loving atm is the low chem for all of these SBCs, 50 on all 3 firmino ones
    Makes it so much easier
  • Hicksy2011 wrote: »
    The main thing I’m loving atm is the low chem for all of these SBCs, 50 on all 3 firmino ones
    Makes it so much easier

AMEN
  • ha032742
    51819 posts Moderator
    EddieFicio wrote: »

Not much on tbf

Shill

No PIMs smh
  • MaddMike3711
    12945 posts Has That Special Something
    edited July 2019
    I’ve just realized that I have nearly a full squad of untradeable Brazilians. I just need Dani Alves to be rereleased so I can complete it. :joy:

Edit: and a LW
  • WFCBagnall
    99482 posts Moderator
    I’ve just realized that I have nearly a full squad of untradeable Brazilians. I just need Dani Alves to be rereleased so I can complete it. :joy:

Need an untradeable Toty Neymar imo
  • MaddMike3711

Already have the TOTS, :smirk:

I sort of want to make it though for my fitness squad. That way I can use Rivaldo, Sócrates and the boys again. :)

• DutyHarry
    7653 posts League Winner

Or Felipe Anderson. @Dan is Clutch
  • Libguy
    5380 posts Big Money Move

I got more untradeable Brazilians than I know what to do with -

brazil.png
  • MaddMike3711
    Libguy wrote: »

I got more untradeable Brazilians than I know what to do with -

brazil.png
    Looks like a fun squad tbf. That Juan Jesus was one of the most OP CBs when he was released, and that Joelinton racked up over 350 matches for me. :D
  • Jaymizzo
    2383 posts Fans' Favourite
    Didn't realise the cap in the 81-86 actually means you can't get 86+ specials (even if they have low base cards). Casually did 11 wondering when they will start paying out.
  • EddieFicio
    22917 posts Club Captain
    Jaymizzo wrote: »
    Didn't realise the cap in the 81-86 actually means you can't get 86+ specials (even if they have low base cards). Casually did 11 wondering when they will start paying out.

I thought you could? Oh well cba then
  • Grown93
    4455 posts National Call-Up
    The first time they did the 81-86, i pull a 84 IF Alvaro and the base card is 79.

Unless i understand in the wrong way what you said @Jaymizzo if yes, my bad :p
  • Campino
    29873 posts National Team Captain
    Guess I just need Gerrard, would get Robbo but I have a strange love of red FUTChamps cards

wk4oc6.png
  • Gyan_33
    41637 posts International Superstar

I got 86 FUT Birthday Mahrez in an 82-85 upgrade last year so I guess it's still possible.
  • Grown93
    Even on 81-86 i pull OTW piatek. Leave me alone 😂
  • Idek
    17630 posts World Class
    Did 3 81+ packs, got 1 board which was Casillas
  • freakjas
    14731 posts Has That Special Something
    Done 14 of the 81-86 packs, two 83s, two 82 rest was 81. but packed 86 Fabian in the very last one so that saved it
  • DutyHarry
    7653 posts League Winner
    edited July 2019

I just got MOTM Capoué and then Soucek in two of them, so you definitely can get special cards, but not above 86 obviously, the base card stats don't matter. ;)
  • PelzyWelzy
    10626 posts Has That Special Something
    Idek wrote: »
    Did 3 81+ packs, got 1 board which was Casillas

Got him 4 times already.
  • Grown93
    edited July 2019
    83 alonso squad CrAfTeD from 81-86. 1 left!

Edit: finally a walkout this week! Gerard Moreno.
  • Jaymizzo
    2383 posts Fans' Favourite
    Grown93 wrote: »
    The first time they did the 81-86, i pull a 84 IF Alvaro and the base card is 79.

@Grown93 from what I've been reading, the max you can get is an 86, meaning no specials over 86 even if their base card is 81-86. I could be wrong, this is just passing on info I've been reading.
  • DutyHarry
    7653 posts League Winner

@Grown93 from what I've been reading, the max you can get is an 86, meaning no specials over 86 even if their base card is 81-86. I could be wrong, this is just passing on info I've been reading.

As I wrote above, the base cards stats don't matter, only the ovr on the card you pack, special or not.
  • packed 87 motm de ligt from the 4th 81+ i did. 2 84's as well so far, not baaad
  • Grown93
    edited July 2019
    DutyHarry wrote: »

As I wrote above, the base cards stats don't matter, only the ovr on the card you pack, special or not.

Eh, not really what i want to ear :D its decent to spam the totw sbc i guess

Did 20 and not yet a 85. :# just 82-83-84
  • Arsenalfan97
    9471 posts League Winner
    Did 1 82+ sbc on my iPad got 88 alex Sandro. iPad luck 4 lyfe
  • WFCBagnall
    99482 posts Moderator
    Why ain't TOTT Havertz a walkout?