FUT SWAP info thread - Thank you for a fun year!

Comments

  • lukey200
    795 posts Semi-Pro
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    lukey200 wrote: »
    maybe it should say then no subs - bloody stupid

    How do you not understand what maximum means?

    this is normally for a starting 11 not s a full fxxxx game
  • PiotrLolo
    1523 posts Play-Off Hero
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    lukey200 wrote: »
    maybe it should say then no subs - bloody stupid

    How do you not understand what maximum means?

    I mean, he has a point. It doesn't tell if max 2 gold on the pitch at the same time or max 2 gold different players used in game (even if only 2 of them are on the pitch at the same time). Correct me if I'm wrong but so far all objectives were about 11 guys on the pitch.
  • fighter__noir
    625 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Is there a token reward for getting Silver 1 or higher in SBs this week?
  • IAIK7
    3449 posts National Call-Up
    PiotrLolo wrote: »
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    lukey200 wrote: »
    maybe it should say then no subs - bloody stupid

    How do you not understand what maximum means?

    I mean, he has a point. It doesn't tell if max 2 gold on the pitch at the same time or max 2 gold different players used in game (even if only 2 of them are on the pitch at the same time). Correct me if I'm wrong but so far all objectives were about 11 guys on the pitch.

    But this has already been discussed at length, not only in this thread, but the whole forum. A quick search would show as much.
  • IAIK7
    3449 posts National Call-Up
    Is there a token reward for getting Silver 1 or higher in SBs this week?

    No
  • PiotrLolo
    1523 posts Play-Off Hero
    IAIK7 wrote: »
    PiotrLolo wrote: »
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    lukey200 wrote: »
    maybe it should say then no subs - bloody stupid

    How do you not understand what maximum means?

    I mean, he has a point. It doesn't tell if max 2 gold on the pitch at the same time or max 2 gold different players used in game (even if only 2 of them are on the pitch at the same time). Correct me if I'm wrong but so far all objectives were about 11 guys on the pitch.

    But this has already been discussed at length, not only in this thread, but the whole forum. A quick search would show as much.

    I know how it works this week, I'm just saying that Weekly Challenge Guy could describe it with few more words so we would have less questions :)
  • DannySTFC
    1537 posts Play-Off Hero
    lukey200 wrote: »
    maybe it should say then no subs - bloody stupid
    lukey200 wrote: »
    just done it again 6 silver 3 bronze 2 golds - swapped out my 2 golds for ibra and eusabio win the game and it did not register - this is absolutley a bag of crap

    Mate, you have nobody to blame but yourself. Read my post with the paragraph highlighted in bold text, it makes this very simple, don’t try and give the game a reason for the wins to not register, just keep it simple! You’re getting angry at the game but if you read the posts on this thread it’s your own fault if you mess up.
  • Gaz41S
    297 posts Sunday League Hero
    I have untradeable 89 hierro at cb, is it worth getting a 100k pack for him and getting boateng to replace? Will still be full chem. Or would it be wiser to get promes, wass for sbcs? Maybe blanc?
  • DannySTFC
    1537 posts Play-Off Hero
    Gaz41S wrote: »
    I have untradeable 89 hierro at cb, is it worth getting a 100k pack for him and getting boateng to replace? Will still be full chem. Or would it be wiser to get promes, wass for sbcs? Maybe blanc?

    Odds are you won’t get much in the 100k pack however tempting it sounds. If you have the intention to complete an icon SBC then sure go for it, but if you’re doing it just for the 100k pack the odds are you’ll probably make like 30k back from it.

    Personally I’m going for the mid icon from futswap, it’s easy enough to collect 10 swaps rather then the usual 14 for an icon and as were near the end of Fifa someone like Boateng, Rashford or whatever doesn’t excite me, might as well take the risk and try and get a huge mid icon!
  • BecksRightPeg
    582 posts An Exciting Prospect
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    Gaz41S wrote: »
    I have untradeable 89 hierro at cb, is it worth getting a 100k pack for him and getting boateng to replace? Will still be full chem. Or would it be wiser to get promes, wass for sbcs? Maybe blanc?

    Odds are you won’t get much in the 100k pack however tempting it sounds. If you have the intention to complete an icon SBC then sure go for it, but if you’re doing it just for the 100k pack the odds are you’ll probably make like 30k back from it.

    Personally I’m going for the mid icon from futswap, it’s easy enough to collect 10 swaps rather then the usual 14 for an icon and as were near the end of Fifa someone like Boateng, Rashford or whatever doesn’t excite me, might as well take the risk and try and get a huge mid icon!

    None of the fut swap cards entice me. I have played against Promes though and he has terrorized my defence on more than one occassion.

    Wass + Promes + Ultimate pack seem like a good deal.
  • GMsc
    39 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Have to admit , it is amusing the 2 gold max. I used Ibra and Torres up front. 6 silvers 2 brinze cbs bronze GK and benched silvers
  • DFC1983
    729 posts Semi-Pro
    Okungbowa is available in SB this week.
  • Futfanatic
    13352 posts Has That Special Something
    DFC1983 wrote: »
    Okungbowa is available in SB this week.

    Thanks a lot!
  • DannySTFC
    1537 posts Play-Off Hero
    DFC1983 wrote: »
    Okungbowa is available in SB this week.

    Was hoping there would be one in SB this week. Saved a couple of my games of the other SB objective just in case this popped up.

    The good thing about SB futswap player is it’s very easy to do, the bad thing is a week seems a long time to wait to get your reward, i’m too excited for my terrible mid icon to wait!
  • starfox1284
    1898 posts Play-Off Hero
    anyone else torn on whether or not to do the Mid Icon or do Meunier (I did Promes already)? I am leaning towards Meunier...but I kind of want to take that chance on getting R94 or Pele....who am I kidding I'd probably pack Gullit since I have his prime.
  • DannySTFC
    1537 posts Play-Off Hero
    anyone else torn on whether or not to do the Mid Icon or do Meunier (I did Promes already)? I am leaning towards Meunier...but I kind of want to take that chance on getting R94 or Pele....who am I kidding I'd probably pack Gullit since I have his prime.

    Meunier doesn’t sound very exciting to me, unless he’s literally perfect for what you need right now.

    I’m going for the icon, had it been 14 again I probably wouldn’t have bothered but seeing as it’s only 10 I’m going to do that. Yeah it will probably be something terrible but it’s near the end of Fifa, id rather take the risk of getting a nice icon at this stage then adding someone like Meunier, Sanchez or Rashford to my squad, feel like I’m pretty much done with WL now anyway so the only thing that would liven up my team is a big pull on the icons.
  • starfox1284
    1898 posts Play-Off Hero
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    anyone else torn on whether or not to do the Mid Icon or do Meunier (I did Promes already)? I am leaning towards Meunier...but I kind of want to take that chance on getting R94 or Pele....who am I kidding I'd probably pack Gullit since I have his prime.

    Meunier doesn’t sound very exciting to me, unless he’s literally perfect for what you need right now.

    I’m going for the icon, had it been 14 again I probably wouldn’t have bothered but seeing as it’s only 10 I’m going to do that. Yeah it will probably be something terrible but it’s near the end of Fifa, id rather take the risk of getting a nice icon at this stage then adding someone like Meunier, Sanchez or Rashford to my squad, feel like I’m pretty much done with WL now anyway so the only thing that would liven up my team is a big pull on the icons.

    Only reason i have the interest in Meunier is his h/h workrates to match TOTS Robertson...he is also tall....that combo is hard to get this fifa (outside of walker)
  • Staxdoobie
    867 posts Semi-Pro
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    anyone else torn on whether or not to do the Mid Icon or do Meunier (I did Promes already)? I am leaning towards Meunier...but I kind of want to take that chance on getting R94 or Pele....who am I kidding I'd probably pack Gullit since I have his prime.

    Meunier doesn’t sound very exciting to me, unless he’s literally perfect for what you need right now.

    I’m going for the icon, had it been 14 again I probably wouldn’t have bothered but seeing as it’s only 10 I’m going to do that. Yeah it will probably be something terrible but it’s near the end of Fifa, id rather take the risk of getting a nice icon at this stage then adding someone like Meunier, Sanchez or Rashford to my squad, feel like I’m pretty much done with WL now anyway so the only thing that would liven up my team is a big pull on the icons.

    Do you think there's a chance - a teeny tiny one maybe - that they might up the weights on the more desirable icons this time round? I know it's a long shot, but we're so close to end of game now. Would it really hurt anyone that much?
  • abhreebhu_45
    915 posts Professional
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    FUT SWAP July out now!

    "Earn great rewards by exchanging FUT Swap Deals Player items in special Squad Building Challenges from now until July 31. FUT Swap Deals Rewards Items can be earned in different modes such as Squad Battles, SBCs and Weekly Objectives throughout the event. To get started, go to the SBC hub to find the tiered FUT Swap Deals challenge requirements. Don't forget to check in to FUT often for the most opportunities to earn FUT Swap Deals Rewards!"

    Important points:
    • Scroll down to find a list of this month's rewards and a detailed description of the current and past challenges.
    • @IAIK7 is your official FUT SWAP info thread spokesperson! Contact him for all your questions and suggestions!
    • This month we have the ultimate reward of a MID icon pack (untradable)! Save and exchange 10 July FUT SWAP tokens to get it!

    FUT SWAP July token counter: 09/14
    #1 swap token Calver
    • Given for free when you log in
    • Does not expire

    #2 swap token Jones
    • Available from SBC
    • Expiry date 08/07 18:00 PM UK

    #3 swap token Zock
    • Available from weekly objectives
    • Assist using Brazilian players in 5 separate Rivals matches
    • Expiry date 12/07 18:00 PM UK

    #4 swap token Heath
    • Available from weekly objectives
    • Win 4 Squad Battles matches using a squad with a max rating of 82 on min. World Class difficulty
    • Expiry date 12/07 18:00 PM UK

    #5 swap token Fleckstein
    • Available from weekly objectives
    • Assist 15 goals using Eredivisie players in Squad Battles on min. Professional difficulty
    • Expiry date 12/07 18:00 PM UK

    #6 swap token Corbo
    • Available from SBC
    • Expiry date 11/07 18:00 PM UK

    #7 swap token Armand
    • Available from weekly objectives
    • 10 goals with French players in Rivals
    • Expiry date 19/07 18:00 PM UK

    #8 swap token Alseth
    • Available from weekly objectives
    • Win 3 SB matches on min. prof difficulty with a squad of max 2 gold, min 6 silver and min 3 bronze.
    • Expiry date 19/07 18:00 PM UK

    #9 swap token Okungbawa
    • Available from squad battles
    • Finish rank silver 3 or higher
    • Expiry date 22/07 01:00 AM UK



    All MID icons:
    tec2e56r3hv1i.jpg

    FUT SWAP player rewards:
    5ih4giyp5w0.jpeg
    Exchange 3 July FUT SWAP tokens

    xv441ma507.jpeg
    Exchange 4 July FUT SWAP tokens

    ewf8wcyi.jpeg
    Exchange 7 July FUT SWAP tokens

    vw20myl2nsn.jpeg
    Exchange 9 July FUT SWAP tokens

    b3aajzp.jpeg
    Exchange 12 July FUT SWAP tokens

    qzikmmy.jpeg
    Exchange 14 July FUT SWAP tokens

    Good luck with your FUT SWAP month!

    FUT SWAP November info:
    lgfbra8.jpeg

    sxrilx.jpeg
    Futswap token counter: 14/14

    1° swap token Calero: given for free when you login

    2° swap token Sterry: available from sbc until 08/11 18:00 UK (Expired)

    3° swap token: Chicco available from weekly objectives until 16/11 18:00 UK (win 10 games by two goals) (Expired)

    4° swap token: Alamo available from weekly objectives until 16/11 18:00 UK (score 20 goals in rivals) (Expired)

    5° swap token: Köse available from squadbattles silver 3 and above (week 12/11-18/11) (Expired)

    6° swap token Omeonga: available from sbc until 14/11 18:00 UK (Expired)

    7° swap token: Johnson available from weekly objectives until 23/11 18:00 UK (play 10 games online) (Expired)

    8° swap token: Reid available from weekly objectives until 23/11 18:00 UK (score 2 times in 7 separate wins) (Expired)

    9° swap token: Güney available from weekly objectives until 23/11 18:00 UK (play 3 online single matches) (Expired)

    10° swap token: Plogmann available from squadbattles silver 3 and above (week 19/11-26/11)(Expired)

    11° swap token Skenderovic: available from sbc until 23/11 18:00 UK (Expired)

    12° swap token: Khosonov available from weekly objectives until 30/11 18:00 UK (win 8 games online)(Expired)

    13° swap token: Barlaser available from weekly objectives until 30/11 18:00 UK (score 30 goals in Rivals)(Expired)

    14° swap token: Cakir available from weekly objectives until 30/11 18:00 UK (score a goal with a Spanish player in three separate Rivals wins)(Expired)
    FUT SWAP December info:
    t2w7h7wbz7.jpeg

    FUT SWAP player rewards:
    l9ihtsq3b3b9.jpeg

    buijxv7.jpeg

    zub787cypuuc.jpeg

    t9b6b9.jpeg

    Futswap token counter: 14/14

    1° swap token Villanueva: given for free when you login on console

    2° swap token: Atakayi available from squadbattles silver 3 and above (week 03/12-09/12) (Expired)

    3° swap token Al Mansour: available from sbc until 06/12 18:00 UK (Expired)

    4° swap token: Besea available from weekly objectives until 14/12 18:00 UK (win 12 games online) (Expired)

    5° swap token: Cosgrove available from weekly objectives until 14/12 18:00 UK (score two goals in 10 separate wins) (Expired)

    6° swap token: Calderón available from weekly objectives until 14/12 18:00 UK (score with a LaLiga player in 4 separate Rivals wins) (Expired)

    7° swap token Aebischer: available from sbc until 12/12 18:00 UK(Expired)

    8° swap token: Andersson available from weekly objectives until 21/12 18:00 UK (score with a Ligue 1 player in 4 separate Rivals wins)(Expired)

    9° swap token: Odoi-Atsem available from weekly objectives until 21/12 18:00 UK (score in 14 games)(Expired)

    10° swap token: Bodart available from squadbattles silver 3 and above (week 17/12-23/12)(Expired)

    11° swap token Sicker: available from sbc until 21/12 18:00 UK (Expired)

    12° swap token: Seth available from weekly objectives until 28/12 18:00 UK (win 15 games)

    13° swap token: Perez available from weekly objectives until 28/12 18:00 UK (score twice in 7 rivals wins)

    14° swap token: McLain available from weekly objectives until 28/12 18:00 UK (score with a bundesliga player in 4 rivals games)
    FUT SWAP January info:
    FUT SWAP January info:
    5j7ywenqo.jpeg

    FUT SWAP player rewards:
    escqimyfjm.jpeg
    Exchange 3 January FUT SWAP tokens

    jnm2b61l9e.jpeg
    Exchange 3 January FUT SWAP tokens

    zg3ui2zul.jpeg
    Exchange 6 January FUT SWAP tokens

    uprug51biry.jpeg
    Exchange 7 January FUT SWAP tokens

    s3of8cac.jpeg
    Exchange 9 January FUT SWAP tokens

    4pk3zxsffey.jpeg
    Exchange 14 January FUT SWAP tokens
    FUT SWAP token counter: 14/14

    #1 swap token Sachpekidis: given for free when you login on console

    #2 swap token Stacey: available from sbc until 03/01 18:00 UK (Expired)

    #3 swap token Diego Chavez: available from weekly objectives until 11/01 18:00 UK (win 10 games online) (Expired)

    #4 swap token Osayi-Samuel: available from weekly objectives until 11/01 18:00 UK (win 5 rivals games) (Expired)

    #5 swap token Jacob: available from weekly objectives until 11/01 18:00 UK (score in 15 games) (Expired)

    #6 swap token Leitsch: available from squadbattles silver 3 and above (week 07/01-13/01) (Expired)

    #7 swap token Fukai: available from weekly objectives until 18/01 18:00 UK (win 10 game with 2 goals difference) (Expired)

    #8 swap token Ural: available from weekly objectives until 18/01 18:00 UK (score in three friendly matches) (Expired)

    #9 swap token Daschner: available from sbc until 16/01 18:00 UK (Expired)

    #10 swap token Marseiler: available from weekly objectives until 25/01 18:00 UK (score twice in 10 online games) (Expired)

    #11 swap token Lumley: available from weekly objectives until 25/01 18:00 UK (score in 17 games) (Expired)

    #12 swap token Crowe: available from weekly objectives until 25/01 18:00 UK (score with a Belgium player in 4 rivals wins) (Expired)

    #13 swap token Moore: available from SB until 27/01 (Expired)

    #14 swap token Rasheed: available from sbc until 29/01 18:00 UK(Expired)
    FUT SWAP February info:
    FUT SWAP February is here!

    FUT SWAP player rewards:
    rwce09.jpeg
    Exchange 4 February FUT SWAP tokens

    b1i4oeybxu5q.jpeg
    Exchange 6 February FUT SWAP tokens

    nj37v087.jpeg
    Exchange 8 February FUT SWAP tokens

    1cd9tenb.jpeg
    Exchange 10 February FUT SWAP tokens

    jzjwdafaouse.jpeg
    Exchange 14 February FUT SWAP tokens
    FUT SWAP token counter: 14/14

    #1 swap token Musaev: given for free when you login

    #2 swap token Gorski: available from weekly objectives until 08/02 18:00 UK (play 15 online games)(Expired)

    #3 swap token Fenton: available from weekly objectives until 08/02 18:00 UK (win 4 rivals games with 2 goals difference)(Expired)

    #4 swap token Cowburn: available from weekly objectives until 08/02 18:00 UK (score twice in 10 separate wins)(Expired)

    #5 swap token Kessel: available from squadbattles silver 3 and above (week 04/02-10/02) (Expired)

    #6 swap token Rojas: available from sbc until 07/02 18:00 UK (Expired)

    #7 swap token Mensah: available from weekly objectives until 15/02 18:00 UK (score with a Brazil player in 4 rivals wins)(Expired)

    #8 swap token Guzman: available from weekly objectives until 15/02 18:00 UK (win 8 online games)(Expired)

    #9 swap token Wighton: available from sbc until 14/02 18:00 UK (Expired)

    #10 swap token Sam Sturridge: available from weekly objectives until 22/02 18:00 UK (score in two friendly seasons games)(Expired)

    #11 swap token Watson: available from weekly objectives until 22/02 18:00 UK (score in 7 online matches)(Expired)

    #12 swap token Poggenborg: available from weekly objectives until 22/02 18:00 UK (win 6 games with 2 goals difference)(Expired)

    #13 swap token Margush: available from squadbattles silver 3 and above (week 18/02-24/02) (Expired)

    #14 swap token Fulton: available from sbc until 23-02 18:00 UK (Expired)

    What is your FUT SWAP February goal?
    FUT SWAP March info:
    gshcvuit.jpeg


    FUT SWAP player rewards:
    i8bj8u.jpeg
    Exchange 4 March FUT SWAP tokens

    pitdq5chv.jpeg
    Exchange 6 March FUT SWAP tokens

    g325kt50c636h.jpeg
    Exchange 8 March FUT SWAP tokens

    gw1iz6twu.jpeg
    Exchange 10 March FUT SWAP tokens

    ac0zp35z1.jpeg
    Exchange 12 March FUT SWAP tokens

    n8w4zqq7td.jpeg
    Exchange 14 March FUT SWAP tokens

    @IAIK7 is your official FUT SWAP info thread spokesperson!
    FUT SWAP March token counter: 14/14


    #1 swap token Donnelly: given for free when you login
    #2 swap token Saavedra: available from SBC until 03/03 18:00 UK (EXPIRED)
    #3 swap token Posipal: available from weekly objectives until 08/03 18:00 UK (play 10 online games) (EXPIRED)
    #4 swap token Kurtovic: available from weekly objectives until 08/03 18:00 UK (score 2 goals in 9 wins) (EXPIRED)
    #5 swap token Balcilar: available from weekly objectives until 08/03 18:00 UK (score in 3 friendly seasons matches) (EXPIRED)
    #6 swap token Victor Rodriguez: available from squadbattles silver 3 and above (week 04/03-10/03) (EXPIRED)
    #7 swap token Zhang Xiaobin: available from weekly objectives until 15/03 18:00 UK (score with an Argentina player in 3 rivals matches) (EXPIRED)
    #8 swap token Bokoum: available from weekly objectives until 15/03 18:00 UK (score 2 goals in 6 seperate online wins) (EXPIRED)
    #9 swap token Mihajlovic: available from SBC until 13/03 18:00 UK (EXPIRED)
    #10 swap token Tasicki: available from weekly objectives until 22/03 18:00 UK (win 4 SB matches on min. pro with 11 CSL players) (EXPIRED)
    #11 swap token Ide: available from weekly objectives until 22/03 18:00 UK (give an assist with a UCL RARE player in 4 seperate wins) (EXPIRED)
    #12 swap token Antwi: available from weekly objectives until 22/03 18:00 UK (score with a German player in 3 rivals matches) (EXPIRED)
    #13 swap token Sallinger: available from squadbattles silver 3 and above (week 18/03-24/03) (EXPIRED)
    #14 swap token David Gil: available from SBC until 26/03 18:00 UK (EXPIRED)
    FUT SWAP April info:
    FUT SWAP April out now!

    "Earn great rewards by exchanging FUT Swap Deals Player items in special Squad Building Challenges from now until April 30. FUT Swap Deals Rewards Items can be earned in different modes such as Squad Battles, SBCs and Weekly Objectives throughout the event. To get started, go to the SBC hub to find the tiered FUT Swap Deals challenge requirements. Don't forget to check in to FUT often for the most opportunities to earn FUT Swap Deals Rewards!"

    Scroll down to find a list of this month's rewards and a detailed description of the current and past challenges. @IAIK7 is your official FUT SWAP info thread spokesperson!

    *GRAND reward of a base icon pack (untradable) this month, save and exchange 14 April FUT SWAP tokens to get it!*

    List of base icons:
    IeCvI1B.jpg
    G11zuix.jpg
    DauvigT.jpg
    KzqzQyW.jpg
    oHlLora.jpg

    FUT SWAP player rewards:
    6141l9x7ip2c.jpeg
    Exchange 3 April FUT SWAP tokens

    nywvbh4l.jpeg
    Exchange 5 April FUT SWAP tokens

    7v4o6b98w.jpeg
    Exchange 6 April FUT SWAP tokens

    7jydd4gslj2.jpeg
    Exchange 7 April FUT SWAP tokens

    28mzeyvwwsiq3.jpeg
    Exchange 12 April FUT SWAP tokens

    g1tht2eej.jpeg
    Exchange 14 April FUT SWAP tokens

    All rewards including packs:
    2n3qc8.png

    FUT SWAP April token counter: 14/14

    #1 swap token Sodlund: given for free when you login
    #2 swap token Fukumitsu: available from SBC until 03/04 18:00 UK (EXPIRED)
    #3 swap token Payares: available from weekly objectives untill 12/04 18:00 UK (score with a Colombian player in three rivals wins) (EXPIRED)
    #4 swap token Weeger: available from weekly objectives untill 12/04 18:00 UK (win 7 games with 2 goals difference) (EXPIRED)
    #5 swap token Piszczek: available from weekly objectives untill 12/04 18:00 UK (play 13 games online) (EXPIRED)
    #6 swap token Jadama: available from squad battles untill 15/04 01:00 AM UK (finish silver 3 or higher for the week) (EXPIRED)
    #7 swap token Pereira de Sa: available from weekly objectives untill 19/04 18:00 UK (Score with a UCL rare player in 4 wins) (EXPIRED)
    #8 swap token Rossi: available from weekly objectives untill 19/04 18:00 UK (win 8 online games) (EXPIRED)
    #9 swap token Okenabirhie: available from SBC until 17/04 18:00 UK (EXPIRED)
    #10 swap token Shan Pengfei: available from weekly objectives untill 26/04 18:00 UK (play 14 online) (EXPIRED)
    #11 swap token Bizzotto: available from weekly objectives untill 26/04 18:00 UK (score with an Italian player in 4 rivals matches) (EXPIRED)
    #12 swap token Schendelaar: available from weekly objectives untill 26/04 18:00 UK (score twice in 8 wins) (EXPIRED)
    #13 swap token Rotenberg: available from squad battles untill 29/04 01:00 AM UK (finish silver 3 or higher for the week) (EXPIRED)
    #14 swap token McFadzean: available from SBC until 28/04 18:00 UK (EXPIRED)
    FUT SWAP May info:
    FUT SWAP May out now!

    "Earn great rewards by exchanging FUT Swap Deals Player items in special Squad Building Challenges from now until May 31. FUT Swap Deals Rewards Items can be earned in different modes such as Squad Battles, SBCs and Weekly Objectives throughout the event. To get started, go to the SBC hub to find the tiered FUT Swap Deals challenge requirements. Don't forget to check in to FUT often for the most opportunities to earn FUT Swap Deals Rewards!"

    Important points:
    • Scroll down to find a list of this month's rewards and a detailed description of the current and past challenges.
    • @IAIK7 is your official FUT SWAP info thread spokesperson! Contact him for all your questions and suggestions!
    • For the second month in a row, we get the ultimate reward of a base icon pack (untradable)! Save and exchange 14 May FUT SWAP tokens to get it!

    FUT SWAP May token counter: 14/14
    #1 swap token Al Maqati
    • Given for free when you log in
    • Does not expire

    #2 swap token Stokes
    • Available from SBC
    • Expiry date 04/05 18:00 PM UK

    #3 swap token Arboleda
    • Available from weekly objectives
    • Score with a Dutch player in 3 Rivals wins
    • Expiry date 10/05 18:00 PM UK

    #4 swap token Dunleavy
    • Available from weekly objectives
    • Score twice in 8 seperate online matches
    • Expiry date 10/05 18:00 PM UK

    #5 swap token Andersson
    • Available from squad battles
    • Finish rank silver 3 or higher
    • Expiry date 13/05 01:00 AM UK

    #6 swap token Yamada
    • Available from weekly objectives
    • Score with a TOTW player in 3 separate rivals wins
    • Expiry date 17/05 18:00 PM UK

    #7 swap token Chessa
    • Available from weekly objectives
    • Win 3 SB matches on min. semi-pro with at least 7 Mexican players
    • Expiry date 17/05 18:00 PM UK

    #8 swap token Frieser
    • Available from weekly objectives
    • Score twice in 7 separate matches
    • Expiry date 17/05 18:00 PM UK

    #9 swap token Allain
    • Available from SBC
    • Expiry date 16/05 18:00 PM UK

    #10 swap token Akinola
    • Available from weekly objectives
    • Score with a Flashback player in 3 separate rivals matches
    • Expiry date 24/05 18:00 PM UK

    #11 swap token Suzuki
    • Available from weekly objectives
    • Give 10 assists with players from the USA on min. pro in squadbattles
    • Expiry date 24/05 18:00 PM UK

    #12 swap token Krysiak
    • Available from weekly objectives
    • Score 8 goals with silver players on min. semi-pro in squadbattles
    • Expiry date 24/05 18:00 PM UK

    #13 swap token Kone
    • Available from squad battles
    • Finish rank silver 3 or higher
    • Expiry date 27/05 01:00 AM UK

    #14 swap token Siekman
    • Available from SBC
    • Expiry date 30/05 18:00 PM UK

    List of base icons:
    IeCvI1B.jpg
    G11zuix.jpg
    DauvigT.jpg
    KzqzQyW.jpg
    oHlLora.jpg
    *prices not accurate
    All rewards including packs:
    c4b617d0af3622ce03593aa95027536c.png

    FUT SWAP player rewards:
    70t0b9ku4c.jpeg
    Exchange 3 May FUT SWAP tokens

    s2qin7fppma.jpeg
    Exchange 5 May FUT SWAP tokens

    1rtae4xwls.jpeg
    Exchange 7 May FUT SWAP tokens

    dqcc3fl3niq.jpeg
    Exchange 12 May FUT SWAP tokens

    rolq01hxo0j.jpeg
    Exchange 14 May FUT SWAP tokens
    FUT SWAP June info:
    FUT SWAP June out now!

    "Earn great rewards by exchanging FUT Swap Deals Player items in special Squad Building Challenges from now until June 30. FUT Swap Deals Rewards Items can be earned in different modes such as Squad Battles, SBCs and Weekly Objectives throughout the event. To get started, go to the SBC hub to find the tiered FUT Swap Deals challenge requirements. Don't forget to check in to FUT often for the most opportunities to earn FUT Swap Deals Rewards!"

    Important points:
    • Scroll down to find a list of this month's rewards and a detailed description of the current and past challenges.
    • @IAIK7 is your official FUT SWAP info thread spokesperson! Contact him for all your questions and suggestions!
    • Guaranteed Liga Nos TOTS pack in exhange for 5 June FUT SWAP tokens.
    • Guaranteed Bundesliga TOTS pack in exchange for 10 June FUT SWAP tokens.
    • For the first time ever, we get the ultimate reward of a MID icon pack (untradable)! Save and exchange 14 June FUT SWAP tokens to get it!

    FUT SWAP June token counter: 14/14
    #1 swap token Kenny Rocha Santos
    • Given for free when you log in
    • Does not expire

    #2 swap token Todibo
    • Available from SBC
    • Expiry date 08/06 18:00 PM UK

    #3 swap token Vokic
    • Available from weekly objectives
    • Score with TOTS players in 3 Rivals matches
    • Expiry date 14/06 18:00 PM UK

    #4 swap token Charman
    • Available from weekly objectives
    • Win 4 Squad Battles matches with a max. 80 squad on min. Worldclass difficulty
    • Expiry date 14/06 18:00 PM UK

    #5 swap token Kim Gyeong Min
    • Available from weekly objectives
    • Give 10 assists with MLS players on min. Pro difficulty
    • Expiry date 14/06 18:00 PM UK

    #6 swap token Bravo
    • Available from squad battles
    • Finish rank silver 3 or higher
    • Expiry date 17/06 01:00 AM UK

    #7 swap token Budzilek
    • Available from SBC
    • Expiry date 14/06 18:00 PM UK

    #8 swap token Inui
    • Available from weekly objectives
    • Assists with TOTW players in 3 seperate rivals wins
    • Expiry date 21/06 18:00 PM UK

    #9 swap token Zendejas
    • Available from weekly objectives
    • Win 4 Squad Battles matches with a max. 70 squad on min. Pro difficulty
    • Expiry date 21/06 18:00 PM UK

    #10 swap token McGrandles
    • Available from squad battles
    • Finish rank silver 3 or higher
    • Expiry date 24/06 01:00 AM UK

    #11 swap token Qi Tianyu
    • Available from weekly objectives
    • Score with flashback players in 3 rivals matches
    • Expiry date 28/06 18:00 PM UK

    #12 swap token Peric
    • Available from weekly objectives
    • Win 3 squad battles matches on min. semi-pro with 1 Egypt, 3 Senegal and 3 Nigeria players
    • Expiry date 28/06 18:00 PM UK

    #13 swap token Ebot-Etchi
    • Available from weekly objectives
    • Give 10 assists with silver players in squad battles on min. pro
    • Expiry date 28/06 18:00 PM UK

    #14 swap token Al Saleh
    • Available from SBC
    • Expiry date 27/06 18:00 PM UK

    Liga Nos TOTS:
    ixjwb8vnk.png
    Bundesliga TOTS:
    5erlrmxt.png
    All MID icons:
    tec2e56r3hv1i.jpg
    All rewards including packs:
    d45658851221fe10a51576745035e56b.jpg

    FUT SWAP player rewards:
    dwrbrgpqh4n.jpeg
    Exchange 3 June FUT SWAP tokens

    ovpk76jqu4.jpeg
    Exchange 6 June FUT SWAP tokens

    lk78uji3gy.jpeg
    Exchange 8 June FUT SWAP tokens

    ky2lyk04ynk.jpeg
    Exchange 12 June FUT SWAP tokens

    zjsrbakfado.jpeg
    Exchange 14 June FUT SWAP tokens

    Good luck with your FUT SWAP month!

    U r the best!!!
  • PiotrLolo
    1523 posts Play-Off Hero
    Can't wait to get Nakata again.
  • DannySTFC
    1537 posts Play-Off Hero
    Staxdoobie wrote: »
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    anyone else torn on whether or not to do the Mid Icon or do Meunier (I did Promes already)? I am leaning towards Meunier...but I kind of want to take that chance on getting R94 or Pele....who am I kidding I'd probably pack Gullit since I have his prime.

    Meunier doesn’t sound very exciting to me, unless he’s literally perfect for what you need right now.

    I’m going for the icon, had it been 14 again I probably wouldn’t have bothered but seeing as it’s only 10 I’m going to do that. Yeah it will probably be something terrible but it’s near the end of Fifa, id rather take the risk of getting a nice icon at this stage then adding someone like Meunier, Sanchez or Rashford to my squad, feel like I’m pretty much done with WL now anyway so the only thing that would liven up my team is a big pull on the icons.

    Do you think there's a chance - a teeny tiny one maybe - that they might up the weights on the more desirable icons this time round? I know it's a long shot, but we're so close to end of game now. Would it really hurt anyone that much?

    If it wasn’t EA, then I’d think it’s possible.

    From their point of view they surely realise the game is pretty much done now and people aren’t going to be spending much FP, so giving away decent icons in the futswap is likely to make people want to come back for F20.

    That’s how I look at it anyway, if I was working at EA I wouldn’t worry about giving away too many big cards as it’s the end now, I’d be saying let’s find a way to make people enjoy the end of this game, then they’ll want to buy F20.

    Having said all that, it’s pretty much inevitable that it will just be a bunch of keepers and Nakatas, which will leave everyone with a sour taste towards EA again, right at the time they’re trying to make you pre order 20.
  • Staxdoobie
    867 posts Semi-Pro
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    Staxdoobie wrote: »
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    anyone else torn on whether or not to do the Mid Icon or do Meunier (I did Promes already)? I am leaning towards Meunier...but I kind of want to take that chance on getting R94 or Pele....who am I kidding I'd probably pack Gullit since I have his prime.

    Meunier doesn’t sound very exciting to me, unless he’s literally perfect for what you need right now.

    I’m going for the icon, had it been 14 again I probably wouldn’t have bothered but seeing as it’s only 10 I’m going to do that. Yeah it will probably be something terrible but it’s near the end of Fifa, id rather take the risk of getting a nice icon at this stage then adding someone like Meunier, Sanchez or Rashford to my squad, feel like I’m pretty much done with WL now anyway so the only thing that would liven up my team is a big pull on the icons.

    Do you think there's a chance - a teeny tiny one maybe - that they might up the weights on the more desirable icons this time round? I know it's a long shot, but we're so close to end of game now. Would it really hurt anyone that much?

    If it wasn’t EA, then I’d think it’s possible.

    From their point of view they surely realise the game is pretty much done now and people aren’t going to be spending much FP, so giving away decent icons in the futswap is likely to make people want to come back for F20.

    That’s how I look at it anyway, if I was working at EA I wouldn’t worry about giving away too many big cards as it’s the end now, I’d be saying let’s find a way to make people enjoy the end of this game, then they’ll want to buy F20.

    Having said all that, it’s pretty much inevitable that it will just be a bunch of keepers and Nakatas, which will leave everyone with a sour taste towards EA again, right at the time they’re trying to make you pre order 20.

    Agreed. I'm not sure I fully understand the psychology behind offering the less desirable icons in these.

    For a start, it's untradeable. Yes it's a high-rated card I can use in an SBC, but I can get them easily enough from Weeklies at the moment. Secondly, if I pack mid Deco or Rui Costa, for example, I'm not going to buy FIFA Points in an effort to get the icon I actually wanted. I've never packed an icon, and I can't see that changing anytime soon.

    It simply serves to increase my disappoint, negatively impacts my engagement with the game as it nears end of cycle, and encourages me to do something else with my time instead of having fun with a brand-new top-end icon.

    But maybe that's just me.
  • DannySTFC
    1537 posts Play-Off Hero
    Staxdoobie wrote: »
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    Staxdoobie wrote: »
    DannySTFC wrote: »
    anyone else torn on whether or not to do the Mid Icon or do Meunier (I did Promes already)? I am leaning towards Meunier...but I kind of want to take that chance on getting R94 or Pele....who am I kidding I'd probably pack Gullit since I have his prime.

    Meunier doesn’t sound very exciting to me, unless he’s literally perfect for what you need right now.

    I’m going for the icon, had it been 14 again I probably wouldn’t have bothered but seeing as it’s only 10 I’m going to do that. Yeah it will probably be something terrible but it’s near the end of Fifa, id rather take the risk of getting a nice icon at this stage then adding someone like Meunier, Sanchez or Rashford to my squad, feel like I’m pretty much done with WL now anyway so the only thing that would liven up my team is a big pull on the icons.

    Do you think there's a chance - a teeny tiny one maybe - that they might up the weights on the more desirable icons this time round? I know it's a long shot, but we're so close to end of game now. Would it really hurt anyone that much?

    If it wasn’t EA, then I’d think it’s possible.

    From their point of view they surely realise the game is pretty much done now and people aren’t going to be spending much FP, so giving away decent icons in the futswap is likely to make people want to come back for F20.

    That’s how I look at it anyway, if I was working at EA I wouldn’t worry about giving away too many big cards as it’s the end now, I’d be saying let’s find a way to make people enjoy the end of this game, then they’ll want to buy F20.

    Having said all that, it’s pretty much inevitable that it will just be a bunch of keepers and Nakatas, which will leave everyone with a sour taste towards EA again, right at the time they’re trying to make you pre order 20.

    Agreed. I'm not sure I fully understand the psychology behind offering the less desirable icons in these.

    For a start, it's untradeable. Yes it's a high-rated card I can use in an SBC, but I can get them easily enough from Weeklies at the moment. Secondly, if I pack mid Deco or Rui Costa, for example, I'm not going to buy FIFA Points in an effort to get the icon I actually wanted. I've never packed an icon, and I can't see that changing anytime soon.

    It simply serves to increase my disappoint, negatively impacts my engagement with the game as it nears end of cycle, and encourages me to do something else with my time instead of having fun with a brand-new top-end icon.

    But maybe that's just me.

    EA have messed up enough this Fifa to have fans tipping over the edge already, gameplay along with mistake after mistake in SBCs have made the company very dislikable to me recently, when I pack mid Nakata in my futswap all its going to do is leave a bitter taste and wonder why I bother. Up the pack weight towards the end of the game and maybe more people will be interested in the next Fifa, if only EA were thinking that way! For some reason they think giving 75% of us a terrible mid icon will make us feel good about the game, logic.
  • I'd done 4 / 10 of the "score with French players in Rivals" when an opponent passed the ball back to his CB and just let me tackle him. It took me a while (because I'm very dumb) to realise that he was offering the chance to score / assist with specific players for the various objectives.

    I did the same for him - we both moved the keeper over to the corner flag whenever the other team had the ball.

    But the game being the game, it was fiendishly difficult for both of us to actually score, because the flipping' defensive AI is so OP - even if you're not controlling any defender at all, they will block and tackle like mad-men...

    (yes, I know you already know all this, but I normally manually defend, so it's my first real experience of the utter horrors of OP AI)

    Wishing you all similar luck in matching against someone who will assist you in achieving your objectives (whether FIFA or otherwise...)
  • DFC1983
    729 posts Semi-Pro
    I'm going for the mid icon.

    If its Gullit I'll sell my baby Gullit.

    If it's anyone else I'll probably put them into the Desailly SBC, sell my Prime Desailly and hopefully come out with a profit because of all the untradeables I have and put the profit towards a TOTY Kante.
  • D0lvl
    1616 posts Play-Off Hero
    Meunier is intriguing to me. Tall, H/H like Sandro on the opposite ofmy defense. Not sure if I'm able to complete Rashford if this coming weekend objectives requires squad battles matches with me being out one week...

  • DFC1983
    729 posts Semi-Pro
    So there's 9 tokens out so far with 5 to go.

    Looking at the calendar for July I reckon there will be a max of 3 tokens for weeklies on Friday leaving 2 more to get.

    Do we think they will be 2 sbcs or 1 sbc and 1 more squad battle?
  • IAIK7
    3449 posts National Call-Up
    DFC1983 wrote: »
    So there's 9 tokens out so far with 5 to go.

    Looking at the calendar for July I reckon there will be a max of 3 tokens for weeklies on Friday leaving 2 more to get.

    Do we think they will be 2 sbcs or 1 sbc and 1 more squad battle?

    The latter imo.
  • Staxdoobie
    867 posts Semi-Pro
    edited July 17
    IAIK7 wrote: »
    DFC1983 wrote: »
    So there's 9 tokens out so far with 5 to go.

    Looking at the calendar for July I reckon there will be a max of 3 tokens for weeklies on Friday leaving 2 more to get.

    Do we think they will be 2 sbcs or 1 sbc and 1 more squad battle?

    The latter imo.

    Mine too. Meiner auch. Le mien aussi.

    * I'm thinking of translating all my contributions into two additional languages from here on in.
  • LiamSully
    6175 posts Big Money Move
    I'd done 4 / 10 of the "score with French players in Rivals" when an opponent passed the ball back to his CB and just let me tackle him. It took me a while (because I'm very dumb) to realise that he was offering the chance to score / assist with specific players for the various objectives.

    I did the same for him - we both moved the keeper over to the corner flag whenever the other team had the ball.

    But the game being the game, it was fiendishly difficult for both of us to actually score, because the flipping' defensive AI is so OP - even if you're not controlling any defender at all, they will block and tackle like mad-men...

    (yes, I know you already know all this, but I normally manually defend, so it's my first real experience of the utter horrors of OP AI)

    Wishing you all similar luck in matching against someone who will assist you in achieving your objectives (whether FIFA or otherwise...)

    Just pass to your GK, and have the opponent tackle him on/close to the goal line, and vice versa
Sign In or Register to comment.