Last WL EVER!!!

Ki3r4nM95
543 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited July 14
Normally a G3 player yet this weekend has done it for me, won 4 lost 26 since friday. All the games ending the same way with me losing either to a 90th min goal or extra time my defence somehow shuts off even if i am dominating every game by shot, possession, and pass accuracy yet somehow concede stupid goals yet cannot score tap in's.

Tried changing formations, tried changing tactics, tried playing different players etc.

Im blaming the patch because going from comfortably getting to G3 every week and today not even getting S3 has pretty much said it all about how BS this new patch really is.

CHEERS EA 👍

Comments

• Kingdingaling
    1882 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ki3r4nM95 wrote: »
    Normally a G3 player yet this weekend has done it for me, won 4 lost 26 since friday. All the games ending the same way with me losing either to a 90th min goal after dominating every game by shot, possession, and pass accuracy yet somehow concede stupid goals yet cannot score tap in's.

Tried changing formations, tried changing tactics, tried playing different players etc.

Im blaming the patch because going from comfortably getting to G3 every week and today not even getting S3 has pretty much said it all about how BS this new patch really is.

CHEERS EA 👍

How is that even possible
  • Ki3r4nM95
    Normally a G3 player yet this weekend has done it for me, won 4 lost 26 since friday. All the games ending the same way with me losing either to a 90th min goal after dominating every game by shot, possession, and pass accuracy yet somehow concede stupid goals yet cannot score tap in's.

CHEERS EA 👍

The new patch, thats how. Nothing seems to work, button delay, shots not going anywhere near goal, being outpaced when i shouldnt, Passes going the wrong way and player switching not working properly. Iv never raged so much over a game before.
  • Kingdingaling
    1882 posts Play-Off Hero

CHEERS EA 👍

The new patch, thats how. Nothing seems to work, button delay, shots not going anywhere near goal, being outpaced when i shouldnt, Passes going the wrong way and player switching not working properly. Iv never raged so much over a game before.

I noticed the patch being horrible games felt different but Friday n Saturday had my best ever start was 16-2 then today lost 11 in a row n grinded out a win was like the game didn't want me to improve on my normal rank
  • Ki3r4nM95

CHEERS EA 👍

I noticed the patch being horrible games felt different but Friday n Saturday had my best ever start was 16-2 then today lost 11 in a row n grinded out a win was like the game didn't want me to improve on my normal rank

Seems unless you have icons in your team, you cannot compete.
  • Alex_cr
    5078 posts Big Money Move
    There’s no way I could keep going after 10 losses let alone 26 - respect for that 😂
  • Kingdingaling
    1882 posts Play-Off Hero

CHEERS EA 👍

I only use cannavaro in mine but when ur struggling I keep possession more n force them to come out n try get it as most are all on 4231 drop bk only way to annoy them into mistakes
  • Kingdingaling
    1882 posts Play-Off Hero
    Alex_cr wrote: »
    There’s no way I could keep going after 10 losses let alone 26 - respect for that 😂

I had 11 lol only kept going cos was 1 game of g2 my pad nearly got launched of the wall lol
  • Pooter
    1983 posts Fans' Favourite
    Same with me

This time I finished with 14 wins though it was hard graft during lunchtime and teatime then I decided to throw on my loan icon cards and results started changing

Still in two minds whether to pre order the digital version
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11314 posts Has That Special Something
    Pooter wrote: »
    Same with me

This time I finished with 14 wins though it was hard graft during lunchtime and teatime then I decided to throw on my loan icon cards and results started changing

Still in two minds whether to pre order the digital version

You would be off your rocker to pre order FIFA 20 with the state the game is in. Things will get worse before they get better.
  • maccag
    179 posts Sunday League Hero
    I went from 8-1 to 13-17 and I'm just laughing at how bad this game is.. i don't mind getting beat by the better player/team but when you get beat by the mechanic abusers and the bs they call gameplay I just laugh now as I know how the game is ending when I take a 2+ goal lead..
    It's the same story just about every WL latest one tonight, 3-0 up and dominating and I get beat 4-3 with 2 OG's in 89th and 94th min when 92 mins is signalled..
  • alvchong
    967 posts Professional
    i was always gold 3 (average) until Futties out, i always fall short of 14 matches. I guess casual players are all out leaving behind ' player that truly love this game'. Anyway, thank EA for also letting me decide not to buy FIFA 20.
  • AidarAS
    11 posts Ball Boy
    Friday and saturday 0-5
    Finish 11 -8
  • Ki3r4nM95
    edited July 15
    maccag wrote: »
    I went from 8-1 to 13-17 and I'm just laughing at how bad this game is.. i don't mind getting beat by the better player/team but when you get beat by the mechanic abusers and the bs they call gameplay I just laugh now as I know how the game is ending when I take a 2+ goal lead..
    It's the same story just about every WL latest one tonight, 3-0 up and dominating and I get beat 4-3 with 2 OG's in 89th and 94th min when 92 mins is signalled..

Thats literally every game this weekend mate, worst ones are when i take a 3-0 lead to then go into the second half and all my players just stop working properly, ill end every game 3-4 because iv conceded 2 BS penalties, 1 own goal and 90th min magical rebound that ping pong my players before ironically landing perfectly to the feet of the opposition for a tap in open goal.
  • CharlieC
    6685 posts Big Money Move
    I think button delay must be in the coding because I never have a situation where I tell my player to move left for example and he takes two seconds to do it (yes they do turn slowly sometimes but that's different) So there isn't an issue with connection to servers in that respect. So why does it take that long to register a button press?

Funnily enough it always seems to be when I'm playing a through ball or taking a shot and its just enough delay for my attacker to run offside or defender to block. The problem is that I don't have time to cancel it when I realise the shot or pass isn't going to come off as intended.
  • Headshrinker363
    4946 posts Big Money Move
    Please stay. I wouldn’t mind getting an easy win off you. :trollface:
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    CharlieC wrote: »
    I think button delay must be in the coding because I never have a situation where I tell my player to move left for example and he takes two seconds to do it (yes they do turn slowly sometimes but that's different) So there isn't an issue with connection to servers in that respect. So why does it take that long to register a button press?

Funnily enough it always seems to be when I'm playing a through ball or taking a shot and its just enough delay for my attacker to run offside or defender to block. The problem is that I don't have time to cancel it when I realise the shot or pass isn't going to come off as intended.

It’s strange how you can play 5 perfect first time passes at lspeed and then suddenly when you come to shoot a delay happens every time
  • CharlieC
    6685 posts Big Money Move
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    CharlieC wrote: »

It’s strange how you can play 5 perfect first time passes at lspeed and then suddenly when you come to shoot a delay happens every time

Exactly. Doesn't make sense when you think about it.
  • paul24878306
    4717 posts Big Money Move

CHEERS EA 👍

Why? I dont have a icon. I have w tots thanks to rewards, and still use 3 nifs as well. Ifs i use arnt the highest ifs available either. Made G2 with 2 games to soare. Im normally G3 ... like every wl ive played for 3 years.
  • Ki3r4nM95
    edited July 15
    Please stay. I wouldn’t mind getting an easy win off you. :trollface:

Just a polite way of saying that you get screwed over by this game like me 🤔😂
  • Ki3r4nM95
    edited July 15
    Why? I dont have a icon. I have w tots thanks to rewards, and still use 3 nifs as well. Ifs i use arnt the highest ifs available either. Made G2 with 2 games to soare. Im normally G3 ... like every wl ive played for 3 years.[/quote]

Thats okai for you, id be lucky to even pack a tots, every guaranteed pack i got always ending up giving me the worst one like for bpl i got maddison, french league i got a 88 rated GK and the list goes on.

Honestly i might start a new account because atm im 100% sure this account is blacklisted.
  • PirateW
    136 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I had same delay, at times my defenders would carry on running for about 1 second after I'd changed direction to track the opponent's attacker. Was almost unplayable at times.
    Also suffered from stuttery gameplay and sudden speed surges. Was not a pleasant experience, so only played 12 games to stop at Silver 2.