The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.
------------------
Note: The SBCs issue has been resolved, details posted on this thread in a tweet from FIFA Direct Communication.

Every game in the weekend league 433!

SlickDaddy
165 posts Has Potential To Be Special
When did this happen ? Literally had it last 5 games did some pro start using it or something?

Comments

• EisenErmin
    7069 posts Big Money Move
    I wish i would face anything other tan 4231 and 41212(2). I think i had 1 or 2 games against the 433(4) in 30 WL games
  • Kingdingaling
    2216 posts Fans' Favourite
    They will be switching at kick of
  • SlickDaddy
    They will be switching at kick of
    Na they actually used it with cam version
  • mway
    1657 posts Play-Off Hero
    I´ve used 433 most of the time. But I frequently change to 352 during the match.
  • SStubbs88
    216 posts Sunday League Hero
    Jesus I didn't realise playing WL on a Sunday night was such a bad idea.

Played 6 games there and I literally could have been playing the same person. All doing the same stuff like a skill move on kick off when I'm not even near them, high pressure, watching every replay. There's no originality. Games just boring.

I'm on 8 wins with 17 games left but can't even be bothered to get another 3.
  • stevotrueblue
    906 posts Professional
    I always play 433(4),, have thought about switching around but I like my wide wingers and a CAM,,, I am also old school and dont like playing people out of position , even if you can swap after kick off
  • SlickDaddy
    SStubbs88 wrote: »
    Jesus I didn't realise playing WL on a Sunday night was such a bad idea.

Played 6 games there and I literally could have been playing the same person. All doing the same stuff like a skill move on kick off when I'm not even near them, high pressure, watching every replay. There's no originality. Games just boring.

I'm on 8 wins with 17 games left but can't even be bothered to get another 3.

I learnt this before will never play that late again
  • Seanregal
    800 posts Semi-Pro
    I always play 433(4),, have thought about switching around but I like my wide wingers and a CAM,,, I am also old school and dont like playing people out of position , even if you can swap after kick off

This. I have used it all year and never switch either.