Germans

Recoba
4010 posts National Call-Up
How's your WL going?

Comments

• n2j2000
    2192 posts Fans' Favourite
    Do they ever have poor WL’s when they basically live next door to the servers?
  • Crysister
    960 posts Semi-Pro
    JayPDee wrote: »
    Believe it or not, we (Germans) have the exact same connectivity and gameplay problems as every other player in this world😀

Yes and your northen brothers, have the same problems... ;)
  • zeultuturor
    624 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Believe it or not, we (Germans) have the exact same connectivity and gameplay problems as every other player in this world😀

not even close. there is a reason german pros are all great online and they get **** on every event they attend to. also, you can feel it in game, the gameplay is disgusting against germans. you can only beat germans if they are worse than you
  • ha032742
    35285 posts Moderator

not even close. there is a reason german pros are all great online and they get **** on every event they attend to. also, you can feel it in game, the gameplay is disgusting against germans. you can only beat germans if they are worse than you

@Orison man is speaking the truth :trollface:
  • Orison
    49475 posts FIFA Cover Star
    ha032742 wrote: »

I wish I could live in a dream world like he does. Sadly I'm playing the real wl and the delay is horrible.
  • zeultuturor
    edited July 14
    Orison wrote: »

I wish I could live in a dream world like he does. Sadly I'm playing the real wl and the delay is horrible.

one simple question so you can both take the d: when was the last time you played from a country that's not germany? everyone that plays this game knows that whenever the gameplay changes completely from the usual **** to unplayable **** and you check the profile of your opponent he will be a german. just because you play in bad conditions doesn't mean it's not 10 times better than the usual. then again, luckily, germans are bad at pretty much every game so it's not often you face one that's as good/better than you so you can still beat them even tho you need 2-3 touches before you can pass
  • CharlieC
    6738 posts Big Money Move

one simple question so you can both take the d: when was the last time you played from a country that's not germany? everyone that plays this game knows that whenever the gameplay changes completely from the usual **** to unplayable **** and you check the profile of your opponent he will be a german. just because you play in bad conditions doesn't mean it's not 10 times better than the usual. then again, luckily, germans are bad at pretty much every game so it's not often you face one that's as good/better than you so you can still beat them even tho you need 2-3 touches before you can pass

What a ridiculous post
  • kcichris
    1616 posts Play-Off Hero

germany is the only country with 3 players in xbox top 16(MegaBit, NRaseck and DullenMike) and ps top16(MoAuba, DrErhano, TheStrxnger) that qualified for the final event. Don't talk bs when you don't have the facts to back it up.
  • SomeNextGuy
    3075 posts National Call-Up
    Don't mention the war.
  • DannySTFC
    1568 posts Play-Off Hero

I don’t know enough about how EA run their servers to comment on who has better connection then who (and lets be honest you probably don’t either) BUT you can’t just come on here and say ‘Germans are bad at pretty much every game’ it just makes you look stupid and petty.

And no, I’m English so.
  • zeultuturor
    kcichris wrote: »

germany is the only country with 3 players in xbox top 16(MegaBit, NRaseck and DullenMike) and ps top16(MoAuba, DrErhano, TheStrxnger) that qualified for the final event. Don't talk bs when you don't have the facts to back it up.

mostly cuz they are qualifying online. except for mike i don't think any of them won an event the whole year. also 2 of them are not actual germans. their families moved there.
  • zeultuturor
    DannySTFC wrote: »

I don’t know enough about how EA run their servers to comment on who has better connection then who (and lets be honest you probably don’t either) BUT you can’t just come on here and say ‘Germans are bad at pretty much every game’ it just makes you look stupid and petty.

And no, I’m English so.

yes, i know. i can play a silver3 player from germany and it would be harder than a gold1 from poland for example. the game is always delayed and the mechanics are broken, but whenever i play a worse than usual game, i check the profile and it's a german (doesn't matter if i win or lose cuz i mostly win anyway since i am elite and most games are against worse players). i would however prefer to lose 5 games against let's say sweden rather than win 5 games against germans.
  • Orison
    I'm impressed by the sheer ignorance and stupidity. It's 2019 not 1945 bruv.
  • SomeNextGuy
    I'm impressed by the sheer ignorance and stupidity. It's 2019 not 1945 bruv.

Whatever you do, don't mention the war. I did but I think I got away with it.
  • CharlieC
    6738 posts Big Money Move
    DannySTFC wrote: »

And no, I’m English so.

yes, i know. i can play a silver3 player from germany and it would be harder than a gold1 from poland for example. the game is always delayed and the mechanics are broken, but whenever i play a worse than usual game, i check the profile and it's a german (doesn't matter if i win or lose cuz i mostly win anyway since i am elite and most games are against worse players). i would however prefer to lose 5 games against let's say sweden rather than win 5 games against germans.

I would stop digging if I were you
  • kcichris
    1616 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited July 14
    kcichris wrote: »

mostly cuz they are qualifying online. except for mike i don't think any of them won an event the whole year. also 2 of them are not actual germans. their families moved there.

is this about people playing from Germany having a connection advantage or do you want to hate on Germans?
    also you only get points in the ranking for playing offline tournaments
  • CarpeDiem
    1730 posts Play-Off Hero
    Servers mean nothing when it comes to quaflying for the pro events.

Finish 27-3 + in 1 WL and then the rest of the year its P2P online quafliers for getting to the actual events.
  • SinkXI
    856 posts Semi-Pro
    Funnily enough whenever I play against a pro it always seems to be a German pro just to rub salt into the wounds
  • Porsgaard85
    972 posts Professional
    CharlieC wrote: »

What a ridiculous post

kinda yes. but he is so very true! i get why he is upset. but we need to blame @EA. they are the idiots
  • Orison

What a ridiculous post

kinda yes. but he is so very true! i get why he is upset. but we need to blame @EA. they are the idiots

What do you mean? There isn't a single thing in his post that's correct :joy:
  • stevotrueblue
    857 posts Professional
    The Dutch get better connections too,, bust most of the ones I have spoke to during the weekend are stoned anyway so swings and roundabouts lol.
  • EisenErmin
    6374 posts Big Money Move
    I had so many WL games playing here from germany with the most possible delay. It can not be worse, as 1 second more delay and the game would heve ben finished before i even had my first button pressed. :wink:
  • zeultuturor

What a ridiculous post

except for everything. but you can prove me wrong by answering my simple question. however, at least the connection advantage doesn't play for you so noobs like you still can't pass gold1, but the sad thing is that you steal wins from people that are not elite+ and yet, you are still the ones complaining
  • Orison

What a ridiculous post

except for everything. but you can prove me wrong by answering my simple question. however, at least the connection advantage doesn't play for you so noobs like you still can't pass gold1, but the sad thing is that you steal wins from people that are not elite+ and yet, you are still the ones complaining

Loads of the pros you tried to talk down played in different countries and easily achieved the same result from Spain, UK or other countries ;)

I guess you speak about yourself when you talk about those people who aren't even Elite @zeultuturor ?
  • zeultuturor

What a ridiculous post

Loads of the pros you tried to talk down played in different countries and easily achieved the same result from Spain, UK or other countries ;)

I guess you speak about yourself when you talk about those people who aren't even Elite @zeultuturor ?

so the answer to my question is no. thanks
    now that we seem to be changing the subject randomly into things that i didn't say, i will answer your stupid point with one simple answer: it's obvious that top players will end up elite+ no matter where they play from, that doesn't mean their experience is not worse and more infuriating. what i can tell you tho is that those germans that kill it in the weekend league finishing top10, can't even pass groups at most events
    and to answer your stupid question: no, i am elite despite connection disadvantage because i am simply playing better than gold and silver players. there is too much of a difference between gold and elite so i win 90% of the times against them. however, that doesn't mean that i have to enjoy playing a 2 seconds delay gameplay whenever i face a german gold3 player. imagine crying about delay when you have the advantage, you would probably end up silver instead of gold3 without it
  • Antiversum
    5785 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 14
    I totally agree with @zeultuturor

It's a disgrace that EA allows germans to play against everybody else with their ridiculous connection advantage. In a competitive envireonment there should no such thing as connection advantage happen yet germans have it in. every. single. game.

This is beyond unfair and that they can't get a foot on the ground in the tournaments shows how bad they actually are without their connection advantage.

EA should divide germans from the rest so germans play each other and all games are fair.
  • Orison

What a ridiculous post

now that we seem to be changing the subject randomly into things that i didn't say, i will answer your stupid point with one simple answer: it's obvious that top players will end up elite+ no matter where they play from, that doesn't mean their experience is not worse and more infuriating. what i can tell you tho is that those germans that kill it in the weekend league finishing top10, can't even pass groups at most events
    and to answer your stupid question: no, i am elite despite connection disadvantage because i am simply playing better than gold and silver players. there is too much of a difference between gold and elite so i win 90% of the times against them. however, that doesn't mean that i have to enjoy playing a 2 seconds delay gameplay whenever i face a german gold3 player. imagine crying about delay when you have the advantage, you would probably end up silver instead of gold3 without it

These people also said that the connection is exactly the same as in Germany ;)

Nobody kills it in WL, because WL is irrelevant dude. Top 10 are usually not even the best pros let alone German ones. The top pros aren't bothering with WL too much.

Qualifying for tourneys happened during qualifiers and those were p2p.
  • SomeNextGuy
    It's good that no one's mentioning the war.
  • zeultuturor

What a ridiculous post

These people also said that the connection is exactly the same as in Germany ;)

Nobody kills it in WL, because WL is irrelevant dude. Top 10 are usually not even the best pros let alone German ones. The top pros aren't bothering with WL too much.

Qualifying for tourneys happened during qualifiers and those were p2p.

nobody kills it in weekend league? the same applies to the better players, not only to the players that go out in groups. also most pros actually kill it in weekend league.
    "These people also said that the connection is exactly the same as in Germany ;) " where???? also, the answer to my question is no. don't worry, the little delay you have in germany doesn't stop you from hitting elite, it's your low skill. however the huge disadvantage me and everyone has against germans even tho it doesn't change my results, it 100% kills me and my desire to play every time