The issue impacting players who are attempting to access FUT via the apps and console should now be resolved.

Which do you prefer? (Quit/Stay)

Wooly1203
2569 posts Fans' Favourite
edited July 2019
If you are winning by a few goals and the other side doesn’t have much of a chance, do you prefer that people quit and save time, or would you rather they stick it out and finish the game?

Also, do you see out games where you have no chance in weekend league? Or do you quit and move on to the next game?

Comments

• kcichris
    1616 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited July 2019
    as long as he doesn't start wasting time on purpose e.g. pausing 3 times don't take goalkicks etc. i don't mind either
  • 3MenandaBebe
    2783 posts Fans' Favourite
    kcichris wrote: »
    as long as he doesn't start wasting time on purpose e.g. pausing 3 times don't take goalkicks etc. i don't mind either

This
  • ICE_UP_SON
    661 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Obviously I love a good competitive game but it’s great when people quit early especially in WL or lrivals. Makes it go by faster. No matter the score only games I’ll quit are draft matches.
  • Dochter
    168 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Some will be doing challenges and because it's they don't need a win then they be trying to get that la Liga defender assist.

If you hammering someone and u know your opponent is working on a challenge then you should really help em out.
  • Wooly1203
    2569 posts Fans' Favourite
    Dochter wrote: »
    Some will be doing challenges and because it's they don't need a win then they be trying to get that la Liga defender assist.

If you hammering someone and u know your opponent is working on a challenge then you should really help em out.

Would be nice if people would help each other out with the objectives in those cases. I do like when they leave out the “in a rivals win” part of the objectives. Makes it much more enjoyable imo