The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.
------------------
Note: The SBCs issue has been resolved, details posted on this thread in a tweet from FIFA Direct Communication.

Why does my opponent getting rewarded for this??

maccag
192 posts Sunday League Hero
I think this just sums the state of FIFA is atm, quantity rather than quality of shot, what's the point of trying to break teams down when you get rewarded for this??

Comments

• Notformeclive
    2412 posts Fans' Favourite
    He gets rewarded because 95% of the community need help (in every sense).
  • KuriosOranj
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special

I agree with this 100%, but how does it work if 2 people come up against each other who are of an equal level? I think I've played 2 games out of 20 this weekend that were actually decided by chances taken and no BS. Was just wondering how it suppessly works 👍
  • Notformeclive
    2412 posts Fans' Favourite

I agree with this 100%, but how does it work if 2 people come up against each other who are of an equal level? I think I've played 2 games out of 20 this weekend that were actually decided by chances taken and no BS. Was just wondering how it suppessly works 👍

Whoever abuses 'better' , if by some miracle neither player is abusing mechanics it will probably come down to who gets the luck with bounces and ricochets.
    Whose shot bounces back off the post (for no reason) and whose shot from a worse position gets parried to a player infront of a open goal (for no reason).

That's generally how this game works.
  • KuriosOranj
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Whoever abuses 'better' , if by some miracle neither player is abusing mechanics it will probably come down to who gets the luck with bounces and ricochets.
    Whose shot bounces back off the post (for no reason) and whose shot from a worse position gets parried to a player infront of a open goal (for no reason).

That's generally how this game works.

Cheers mate. Probably why I've only had 2 decent games then, as neither of us abused anything! It was just a normal game of football as much as you can get in FIFA haha
  • SPN1987
    2158 posts Fans' Favourite
    maccag wrote: »
    I think this just sums the state of FIFA is atm, quantity rather than quality of shot, what's the point of trying to break teams down when you get rewarded for this??

Not using your brain putting you in an advantage when playing FIFA 19. Just shoot and cross randomly will gift you so many goal. The same kind of ppl spamming shots from anywhere are the same ones not being able to break down a defence, so they have to find other ''tools'' in order to score. Personally I would rather lose games than having to resort to this kind of BS to score. I get annoyed every single time the game gifting me a goal I don't deserve. I want to earn a goal, I don't want EA's help. Unfortunately I'm in a vast minority.
  • SStubbs88
    216 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'm actually doing ok against mechanic abusers this WL which is strange because I wouldn't even say I'm average.

They do all there flicks and tricks and crap, I defend for a bit, then for about 20mins everything goes my way and I score. Then it's back to them getting every bounce back to them and winning every 50/50. Very odd weekend.

It does make it easier when people still defend with 10 players in their box when they're 1-0 down I suppose.
  • Empyrium7
    3052 posts National Call-Up
    what depth are you using ?

this game is **** and reward BS over proper football