The Weekly Objectives Thread

Comments

• Grown93
    3539 posts National Call-Up
    I have just 2 :/ people just quit if i score first or sometimes at 2-0. Problem? 98% of them is always a assist of anyone non french. :D
  • BrentfordFC
    12446 posts Has That Special Something
    Grown93 wrote: »
    I have just 2 :/ people just quit if i score first or sometimes at 2-0. Problem? 98% of them is always a assist of anyone non french. :D

Best thing is to start with french players in the attacking options for the assists. I’m using just pogba and vieira.
  • Grown93

Best thing is to start with french players in the attacking options for the assists. I’m using just pogba and vieira.

I have 5. Thing is, Maradona steals the show :D
  • BrentfordFC

Oh wow that’s awkward then :joy:

I literally have to keep going backwards just to get the assists :lol:

• Grown93
    edited July 11

and to help, my Dalbert "Carlos" and Florenzi do more assists than french guys. I dont have a top french side but still.. seems like every time i have a chance to do a assist, they stop the run and then, Maradona and other 2 get the ball, its like magic: runs appear finally! :D going try tmrw with full french attack and see if have lucky. If not, not really upset for not get him. would be for sbc to :trollface:
  • BrentfordFC

and to help, my Dalbert "Carlos" and Florenzi do more assists than french guys. I dont have a top french side but still.. seems like every time i have a chance to do a assist, they stop the run and then, Maradona and other 2 get the ball, its like magic: runs appear finally! :D going try tmrw with full french attack and see if have lucky. If not, not really upset for not get him. would be for sbc to :trollface:

Yeah same here :lol:

I use rashford up top and he gets too many assists when I attack
  • Cadey 5
    10685 posts Has That Special Something
    edited July 11
    once again it's really fun playing others squads taking part in this challenge :)

going to be in D2 soon at this rate.

edit: finally win one with a assist get DC after 90 minutes :)

bce84c86-f32c-4cc6-b962-f6f4c5a9f772_Thumbnail.PNG
    ed9e0742-f508-4964-8917-05c31d2b4bf3_Thumbnail.PNG
    Post edited by Cadey 5 on
  • Carlos181
    3856 posts National Call-Up
    Having so much trouble getting this damn Brazil objective done with my untradeable NIF Neymar.

In 10 games I got to: 6/10 for Coman, but 2/5 for the futswap.
  • TalentFG
    1532 posts Play-Off Hero
    Hope we get more Futties objectives
  • futureyears
    1183 posts Professional
    edited July 12
    Glad to see they’ve switched all the Rivals objectives from ‘in Rivals wins’, to ‘in Rivals matches’, should be a lot easier to get these done
  • Arsenalfan97
    7771 posts League Winner
    Do special cards count as golds for the squad battles swapo deal objective or does it have to be gold cards no specials
  • Otis
    3445 posts National Call-Up
    Do special cards count as golds for the squad battles swapo deal objective or does it have to be gold cards no specials

• Arsenalfan97
    7771 posts League Winner
    Otis wrote: »

@Otis I tested it we can use specials inplace of golds
  • Otis
    3445 posts National Call-Up
    Otis wrote: »

@Otis I tested it we can use specials inplace of golds

Thank you
  • sido1968
    1325 posts Professional
    edited July 12
    I'm guessing you can bring on 3 silver players to replace 3 bronze but no gold subs?
  • Arsenalfan97
    7771 posts League Winner
    sido1968 wrote: »
    I'm guessing you can bring on 3 silver players to replace 3 bronze but no gold subs?

Yep
  • Antparry92
    18088 posts World Class
    edited July 12
    *nevermind...wrong thread
  • CR7BRUH
    3886 posts National Call-Up

Yep

Damn that sucks so you can't make 3 gold subs ffs
  • jpsblue
    4192 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 13
    Can someone please clarify properly exactly what subs we can bring on? Can I bring on flashback/otw/toty/tots players for the two gold cards?

Presuming we can’t sub on golds or specials for the silver players?
  • Arsenalfan97
    7771 posts League Winner
    jpsblue wrote: »
    Can someone please clarify properly exactly what subs we can bring on? Can I bring on flashback/otw/toty/tots players for the two gold cards?

Don’t think you can sub on golds or special cards for golds as it says max 2 while for silvers and bronzes it’s minimum
  • sido1968
    1325 posts Professional
    You can start with 2 special cards, 3 bronze and 6 silver and bring on 3 silver for the 3 bronze, that's about the best you can do.
  • Antparry92
    18088 posts World Class
    jpsblue wrote: »

I played it safe and just didn’t make any subs and done it with my MLS collection
  • kfcbucket21
    6083 posts Big Money Move
    You can start with 2 special cards, 3 bronze and 6 silver and bring on 3 silver for the 3 bronze, that's about the best you can do.

This.
  • Edu
    6759 posts Big Money Move
    Just one to go. The SB header goals
  • YOLOT0URE
    7030 posts Big Money Move
    Did them all last night as I’m away for a few days. Might actually try musa out tbh
  • Mc
    3945 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 15
    For the squad battles challenge do icons / tots cards count as gold cards?

Edit just seen above. Specials count as golds
  • jocksaltire_67
    582 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Just been on to play rivals for the french and saudi objectives. Despite clearly naming my team as "frenchsaudiobj" ,scoring 2 own goals at the beginning and messaging to say you can have the win just need a goal from each they have proceeded to watch every replay and celebrate like they've won the world cup. So many fragile egos in this community. Rant over :D
  • Goldengraham09
    946 posts Professional
    can you use FUT birthday ramos to get the assists for the la liga player?
  • Antparry92
    18088 posts World Class
    can you use FUT birthday ramos to get the assists for the la liga player?

He’s clearly a striker.....
  • Richie
    2620 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just been on to play rivals for the french and saudi objectives. Despite clearly naming my team as "frenchsaudiobj" ,scoring 2 own goals at the beginning and messaging to say you can have the win just need a goal from each they have proceeded to watch every replay and celebrate like they've won the world cup. So many fragile egos in this community. Rant over :D

Yeah I've given up with these Rival Objectives. People still abusing El Tornado, La Croqueta etc, can't be dealing with it :joy: