The Football thread: first TOTW hypeeee

Comments

  • EddieFicio
    21884 posts Club Captain
    De Ligt didn't join Ajax for their training camp. Announcement inbound most likely :love:
  • Alemas_2012
    15687 posts World Class
    Don't need Google Translate to understand that. :joy:
  • Carlos181
    3832 posts National Call-Up
    Griezmann finally closed
    De Ligt looks to be closed very soon

    Both of these saga’s were exhausting, especially De Ligt’s. Was surprised he didn’t go full circle with every leagues top teams.

    Now to see if this Neymar thing goes anywhere.
  • EddieFicio
    21884 posts Club Captain
    With the transfer of Antoine Griezmann, Barcelona has spent 1,08 billion euros since the 2014/15 season, more than any other club.
  • Gyan_33
    30653 posts National Team Captain
    Looks like De Ligt's transfer to Juventus got confirmed for the 20th time then
  • TakeItSlow
    7542 posts League Winner
    So Spurs have offered the same amount as us for Saliba but more cash up front. I'd just match it and get it over and done with.
  • Pauldejong6
    6725 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 12
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    So Spurs have offered the same amount as us for Saliba but more cash up front. I'd just match it and get it over and done with.

    As if anyone really wants to join Arsenal over Spurs today... Nobody wants to play midtable football.
  • TakeItSlow
    7542 posts League Winner
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    So Spurs have offered the same amount as us for Saliba but more cash up front. I'd just match it and get it over and done with.

    As if anyone really wants to join Arsenal over Spurs today... Nobody wants to play midtable football.

    We'll see.

    Have to take into consideration that he'll be going back on loan regardless of who gets him. Spurs and Arsenal could both get CL football next season. Especially with Cities potential ban.
  • ccooaattssyy
    8233 posts League Winner
    You’d choose Spurs over Arsenal as a player these days.

    Yikes that’s painful.
  • Pauldejong6
    6725 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 12
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    So Spurs have offered the same amount as us for Saliba but more cash up front. I'd just match it and get it over and done with.

    As if anyone really wants to join Arsenal over Spurs today... Nobody wants to play midtable football.

    We'll see.

    Have to take into consideration that he'll be going back on loan regardless of who gets him. Spurs and Arsenal could both get CL football next season. Especially with Cities potential ban.

    No you (Arsenal) cant. But you keep dreaming.
  • Pauldejong6
    6725 posts Big Money Move
    More and more confirmation in dutch media about de Ligt transfer to Juventus finally done. No details yet, but he's off to Turin.
  • Gyan_33
    30653 posts National Team Captain
    [
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    So Spurs have offered the same amount as us for Saliba but more cash up front. I'd just match it and get it over and done with.

    As if anyone really wants to join Arsenal over Spurs today... Nobody wants to play midtable football.

    We'll see.

    Have to take into consideration that he'll be going back on loan regardless of who gets him. Spurs and Arsenal could both get CL football next season. Especially with Cities potential ban.

    No you (Arsenal) cant. But you keep dreaming.

    I didn't ask for your opinion fool.

    A fact is not an opinion. But you keep dreaming and swearing to people who don't live in your fake bubble.

    No you literally just stick your oar into every situation you possibly can because you think you're the highly intelligent being sent to this forum to teach everyone your unholy opinion and "knowledge". No, fam, you're a complete moron.

    Just get in the bin or settle this in PM's. Arrogant dutch human being.

    Again, it's not my opinion, it's a fact Arsenal can't get into CL next year.

    Just like it was a 'fact' Ajax couldn't get eliminated by Spurs in the semi-final. It's your opinion, nothing more, nothing less.
  • Tof33z
    6885 posts Big Money Move
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    [
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    So Spurs have offered the same amount as us for Saliba but more cash up front. I'd just match it and get it over and done with.

    As if anyone really wants to join Arsenal over Spurs today... Nobody wants to play midtable football.

    We'll see.

    Have to take into consideration that he'll be going back on loan regardless of who gets him. Spurs and Arsenal could both get CL football next season. Especially with Cities potential ban.

    No you (Arsenal) cant. But you keep dreaming.

    I didn't ask for your opinion fool.

    A fact is not an opinion. But you keep dreaming and swearing to people who don't live in your fake bubble.

    No you literally just stick your oar into every situation you possibly can because you think you're the highly intelligent being sent to this forum to teach everyone your unholy opinion and "knowledge". No, fam, you're a complete moron.

    Just get in the bin or settle this in PM's. Arrogant dutch human being.

    Again, it's not my opinion, it's a fact Arsenal can't get into CL next year.

    Just like it was a 'fact' Ajax couldn't get eliminated by Spurs in the semi-final. It's your opinion, nothing more, nothing less.

    Too stupid learn from experience
  • ChrisDotGaming
    1220 posts Professional
    [
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    So Spurs have offered the same amount as us for Saliba but more cash up front. I'd just match it and get it over and done with.

    As if anyone really wants to join Arsenal over Spurs today... Nobody wants to play midtable football.

    We'll see.

    Have to take into consideration that he'll be going back on loan regardless of who gets him. Spurs and Arsenal could both get CL football next season. Especially with Cities potential ban.

    No you (Arsenal) cant. But you keep dreaming.

    I didn't ask for your opinion fool.

    A fact is not an opinion. But you keep dreaming and swearing to people who don't live in your fake bubble.

    No you literally just stick your oar into every situation you possibly can because you think you're the highly intelligent being sent to this forum to teach everyone your unholy opinion and "knowledge". No, fam, you're a complete moron.

    Just get in the bin or settle this in PM's. Arrogant dutch human being.

    Again, it's not my opinion, it's a fact Arsenal can't get into CL next year. And again, you keep dreaming and swearing to people who don't live in your fake bubble. There is nothing to settle, facts aren't arrogant or an opinion, no matter how hard it is to take for you personally, apparently. Thanks for proving my point, move on please.

    I mean it’s not a fact it’s an opinion. Your opinion is that Arsenal won’t get top 4. A fact is something that is known to be true or can be proven to be true. And considering that the season hasn’t even started let alone ended means it can’t actually be anything other than opinion.

    Your a moron. Now that’s a fact.

  • Gyan_33
    30653 posts National Team Captain
    [
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    So Spurs have offered the same amount as us for Saliba but more cash up front. I'd just match it and get it over and done with.

    As if anyone really wants to join Arsenal over Spurs today... Nobody wants to play midtable football.

    We'll see.

    Have to take into consideration that he'll be going back on loan regardless of who gets him. Spurs and Arsenal could both get CL football next season. Especially with Cities potential ban.

    No you (Arsenal) cant. But you keep dreaming.

    I didn't ask for your opinion fool.

    A fact is not an opinion. But you keep dreaming and swearing to people who don't live in your fake bubble.

    No you literally just stick your oar into every situation you possibly can because you think you're the highly intelligent being sent to this forum to teach everyone your unholy opinion and "knowledge". No, fam, you're a complete moron.

    Just get in the bin or settle this in PM's. Arrogant dutch human being.

    Again, it's not my opinion, it's a fact Arsenal can't get into CL next year. And again, you keep dreaming and swearing to people who don't live in your fake bubble. There is nothing to settle, facts aren't arrogant or an opinion, no matter how hard it is to take for you personally, apparently. Thanks for proving my point, move on please.

    Your a moron.

    I fully agree with you, but this didn't help your point :joy:
  • Tornado31619
    17369 posts World Class
    giphy.gif
  • Tof33z
    6885 posts Big Money Move
    Arsenal can't get in the cl? Really?
  • ChrisDotGaming
    1220 posts Professional
    Tof33z wrote: »
    Arsenal can't get in the cl? Really?

    Ignore the dutchie. I think he spent a bit too long in one of the special cafes.
  • Tof33z
    6885 posts Big Money Move
    [
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    So Spurs have offered the same amount as us for Saliba but more cash up front. I'd just match it and get it over and done with.

    As if anyone really wants to join Arsenal over Spurs today... Nobody wants to play midtable football.

    We'll see.

    Have to take into consideration that he'll be going back on loan regardless of who gets him. Spurs and Arsenal could both get CL football next season. Especially with Cities potential ban.

    No you (Arsenal) cant. But you keep dreaming.

    I didn't ask for your opinion fool.

    A fact is not an opinion. But you keep dreaming and swearing to people who don't live in your fake bubble.

    No you literally just stick your oar into every situation you possibly can because you think you're the highly intelligent being sent to this forum to teach everyone your unholy opinion and "knowledge". No, fam, you're a complete moron.

    Just get in the bin or settle this in PM's. Arrogant dutch human being.

    Again, it's not my opinion, it's a fact Arsenal can't get into CL next year. And again, you keep dreaming and swearing to people who don't live in your fake bubble. There is nothing to settle, facts aren't arrogant or an opinion, no matter how hard it is to take for you personally, apparently. Thanks for proving my point, move on please.

    I mean it’s not a fact it’s an opinion. Your opinion is that Arsenal won’t get top 4. A fact is something that is known to be true or can be proven to be true. And considering that the season hasn’t even started let alone ended means it can’t actually be anything other than opinion.

    Your a moron. Now that’s a fact.

    No you're a moron. You miss the point completely, just like snowflake @Gyan_33 (which is not surprising). @TakeItSlow still has hopes Arsenal will play CL next season, if City gets a ban. That's impossible, thats not how the rules work. And sure, Arsenal can try to finish top 4 next season in PL, to qualify for CL the year AFTER.

    Now who's the moron? Lol.

    I think we know
  • Gyan_33
    30653 posts National Team Captain
    As if Paul is talking about 2019/20 and not 2020/21. Wow.

    Oh really, Arsenal can't qualify for this CL anymore? Never knew that! **** hell man. Everyone was talking about Arsenal potentially qualifying for the 2020/21 CL season. Thought that was quite obvious.
  • ORANGEeffect05
    21448 posts Club Captain
    :smiley:
  • Otis
    3435 posts National Call-Up
    All he means is that Arsenal didn’t qualify for this seasons CL. The confusion comes from him calling it next seasons CL, whereas we are all in 2019/2020 mode already.
  • Pauldejong6
    6725 posts Big Money Move
    Otis wrote: »
    All he means is that Arsenal didn’t qualify for this seasons CL. The confusion comes from him calling it next seasons CL, whereas we are all in 2019/2020 mode already.

    Thanks.
  • ChrisDotGaming
    1220 posts Professional
    Otis wrote: »
    All he means is that Arsenal didn’t qualify for this seasons CL. The confusion comes from him calling it next seasons CL, whereas we are all in 2019/2020 mode already.

    Thanks.

    Probably got something to do with the fact that he’ll be stuck in 2018/2019 season for the next 10 years until Ajax do anything again.

  • krakos000
    17487 posts World Class
    Came in here for the Griez/De ligt talk.....

    My bad I didnt realize I was the wrong thread ;)
  • ChrisDotGaming
    1220 posts Professional
    krakos000 wrote: »
    Came in here for the Griez/De ligt talk.....

    My bad I didnt realize I was the wrong thread ;)

    What do you think this is? A football thread?

  • Shshj
    4222 posts National Call-Up
    :joy:
  • Tof33z
    6885 posts Big Money Move
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    You might actually be the most pathetic character I've ever come across on the internet.

    By some margin
Sign In or Register to comment.