Oh my

MPL4
1528 posts Play-Off Hero
edited July 12
If you're a div 5 player.... Don't try weekend league hahaha.... Man that is embarrassing. I'll leave that to you lot!

Comments

• Staxdoobie
    544 posts An Exciting Prospect
    MPL4 wrote: »
    If you're a div 5 player.... Don't try weekend league hahaha.... Man that is embarrassing. I'll leave that to you lot!

I've had an entry waiting to be submitted for months, but I haven't dared to try it yet. I'm in Div 6, so I think I'll heed your advice and save myself the pain!
  • CharlieC
    6134 posts Big Money Move

How many games did you play? What were the results?
  • MPL4
    1528 posts Play-Off Hero
    Staxdoobie wrote: »

I've had an entry waiting to be submitted for months, but I haven't dared to try it yet. I'm in Div 6, so I think I'll heed your advice and save myself the pain!

Haha, I was EXACTLY the same. Had the entry for ages, thought I'd give it a go. My god. The teams you face are incredible. And it made me realise I'm waaay behind most of the people that play weekend league. Fair play to them, I didn't get any idiots.... Just really good players.
  • MPL4
    1528 posts Play-Off Hero
    CharlieC wrote: »

Well, to be fair, I've only played 3.... And erm, lost all 3....
  • Crysister
    960 posts Semi-Pro
    I thought this was about Lord Bendtner
  • MPL4
    1528 posts Play-Off Hero
    Crysister wrote: »

Oh man, my apologies lol
  • selb
    6300 posts Big Money Move

:( it should've been, I leave disappointed
  • MPL4
    1528 posts Play-Off Hero
    selb wrote: »

:( it should've been, I leave disappointed

Edit
  • Oweyman
    808 posts Semi-Pro
    After your first 5 it'll become easier because you will be matched against players of a similar ability. The first 5 games are just random but after that you get your +/- rating which works out who you play next. Just don't quit out of games because that doesn't count as a loss for your +/-
  • MPL4
    1528 posts Play-Off Hero
    Oweyman wrote: »
    After your first 5 it'll become easier because you will be matched against players of a similar ability. The first 5 games are just random but after that you get your +/- rating which works out who you play next. Just don't quit out of games because that doesn't count as a loss for your +/-

Ahhhh OK, oh then that's fair enough, I might see them through then. Thanks
  • Staxdoobie
    544 posts An Exciting Prospect

This offers some hope for you, surely? Continue with the misery for a while, might pay off in the end.
  • Oweyman
    808 posts Semi-Pro

Ahhhh OK, oh then that's fair enough, I might see them through then. Thanks

No worries! Hope it works out for you!
  • selb
    Just play without expectations, try and get to a level you're happy with (eg silver 1) and anything after that's a bonus, you'll get easier matches soon
  • Staffie
    228 posts Sunday League Hero
    see them through mate, you will defo get matched v similar players once you get ranked. Playing Weekend League will really help improve your game if you ignore the b***s*** and just play it and enjoy it for what it is
  • CharlieC
    6134 posts Big Money Move
    CharlieC wrote: »

Well, to be fair, I've only played 3.... And erm, lost all 3....

Keep playing until you get ranked. It will get easier but WL is stressful for everyone eventually. If you’re solid D5 you should be getting Silver 1 if you play all 30.
  • Renamed12345678
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    ea **** sporty can u ucking get rid of **** ai defending
  • Renamed12345678
    this is **** disgusting
  • aladdin
    834 posts Semi-Pro

mate don’t be silly. i’m consistently division 5/4 in rivals and play weekend league every week. always finish G3 (time permitting). don’t give up so quickly. try again later. i genuinely find weekend league easier than rivals
  • Renamed12345678
    every **** game
  • Oweyman
    808 posts Semi-Pro
    ea **** sporty can u ucking get rid of **** ai defending
    this is **** disgusting
    every **** game

Shut up and go and play with your lego
  • limjitwe
    6737 posts Big Money Move
    Git Gud

Lol always wanted to use it. But in all honesty. If you’re a div 4 to 5 player. Getting silver 1 should be easy. Like what most said here. Stay the course and work at it.
  • Yusuf11
    1818 posts Play-Off Hero

Haha, I was EXACTLY the same. Had the entry for ages, thought I'd give it a go. My god. The teams you face are incredible. And it made me realise I'm waaay behind most of the people that play weekend league. Fair play to them, I didn't get any idiots.... Just really good players.

I have to applaud this. At least u weren't moaning and blaming everything. Keep playing, the rest of the games will get easier and you'll get better
  • Renamed12345678
    aladdin wrote: »

mate don’t be silly. i’m consistently division 5/4 in rivals and play weekend league every week. always finish G3 (time permitting). don’t give up so quickly. try again later. i genuinely find weekend league easier than rivals

i guess that people like are those who rely on **** ia defending
  • DannySTFC
    989 posts Professional
    Just stick at it. Keep your fullbacks back and tell your CMs to stay back, stiffen up your defence a little. Keep the ball when you can and don’t give away any silly goals. Once you’re form is sorted and you match lesser players there’s no reason why you can’t crack on for 11 wins if you have time to play all 30.
  • Staffie
    Yusuf11 wrote: »

I have to applaud this. At least u weren't moaning and blaming everything. Keep playing, the rest of the games will get easier and you'll get better

Yeah Fut Champs will defo improve the op's skill level (or give him a mental breakdown) one of the two
  • Staffie
    the thing with Fut Champs is everyone reaches a limit, but as long as you stick at it you will be hitting the higher tiers in no time
  • Mido
    545 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited July 12
    It’s always much tougher Fridays I find. Stick it out.
    Post edited by Mido on
  • MPL4
    1528 posts Play-Off Hero
    Thanks everyone. Faith in humanity restored lol. I'll see it through, and just see what happens
  • selb
    edited July 12
    Keep us posted dude

And gl
  • Staffie
    Good Luck OP dont let the games when you get bashed get to you it happens to us all whatever skill level