The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Division 4, fairly decent record. Defence Challenge? Wow

MagnificentMaestro
246 posts Sunday League Hero
10 games getting spanked every game. Haven’t won a single game. Go figure.

Comments

• 3MenandaBebe
    3015 posts National Call-Up
    d4 now is about d7 before the updated rivals structure

Most people are better than that, that are still playing anyway.

Sorry
  • Noob_FC
    3149 posts National Call-Up
    Just slow down the game.... Will be a bit more games than usual... Most will quit if you score 2nd or use the glitch after scoing,... GL
  • SPU004
    1571 posts Play-Off Hero
    Always do these objectives when they come out. People are in a rush and quit early if behind to get things done quicker.

This gets harder as the week goes on...
  • Gnomenclature
    4865 posts Big Money Move
    It's the objectives... most people play weekend league for Dr points - they are better players than their division suggests.

Coman is bringing them all back into the game mode. I've been in d4/3 for months and have never seen as many tots reds (suggesting these are gold 1 elite level players) in here as I have this week.

I'm going to try and do these objectives while people are in weekend league - hopefully that helps?
  • Salvatori
    1702 posts Play-Off Hero
    Just shoot all the time in this objective. I am Div 3, just and was Div 4 unti a few days back and this objective took me 4 games total, and only because in the 4th the guy had "first goal wins" and didnt quit when i scored. So when we were tied at 90mins and i had an offer to play GTA there and then, i quit.

All i did was play Roberto Carlos and TOTS robbo up top and get the ball forward and shoot from 30 yards. Defenders in goal wont save most decent shots
  • number7rocky
    4771 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 2019

Sorry

Savage but true 😂 fairly decent record ... Lol
  • MagnificentMaestro
    Why do people keep quitting after scoring?
  • MagnificentMaestro

Sorry

Why LOL?
  • number7rocky
    4771 posts National Call-Up

Sorry

Why LOL?

Because being in div 4 now (div 7 before changes) is below average (no offence) Its the more hardcore players still playing the game that tend to be better so if you play outside of rivals where you play people on your level your mostly going to come up against people better than you
  • Thefranchise92
    4180 posts National Call-Up

Sorry

I was going to say this but didnt want to seem too harsh. Im glad they changed the divisions but also not. They should have lowered each 1 by 1 and said d1 is ultimate etc