The Ligue 1 POTM SBC has temporarily taken down & will return at a later time, updates to follow today PST on this FIFA Direct twitter thread. Forum thread discussing the issue is here.

New Patch - Responsiveness

Comments

• Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
    811 posts Semi-Pro
    edited July 2019
    Any more feedback on whether its actually made a difference?

As far as I know this is the third responsiveness change, the last 2 did nothing, so I'm not hopeful of this making a difference but who knows.
    Just played a game on PC after update mate. Hard to notice differences tbh. Even though it was only one game in online seasons in Div6.(only just got it climbing league)
    Will let you know later after a few games tonight.
  • SStubbs88
    218 posts Sunday League Hero
    If this was supposed to have changed responsiveness its failed. I’ve just tried to first time shot with Griezmann twice and he’s took a touch both times.

And the usual press tackle when near the opposition, opposition runs past you, they continue running for about 10 metres, then your player lunges into a tackle on thin air, is still there.
  • futaddikt
    181 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Bags wrote: »
    futaddikt wrote: »
    Lmfao what a slap in the face by EA. This company man

what exactly do you want?

Oh I dont know maybe fixes/patches somewhere between February and April when the game is still relevant? I guess you dont mind though along with the rest. Lol sad.
  • futaddikt
    181 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Salvatori wrote: »
    Dont bite on that troll, just check his post history

Also @Mizzle its only out on PC for now, PS4 usually a day or two behind i think

Troll? Bcz I dont lower my.standards to garbage and you do it's all good.
  • I SiR MartY I
    5682 posts Big Money Move

As far as I know this is the third responsiveness change, the last 2 did nothing, so I'm not hopeful of this making a difference but who knows.
    Just played a game on PC after update mate. Hard to notice differences tbh. Even though it was only one game in online seasons in Div6.(only just got it climbing league)

Cheers. I uninstalled mine already, don't fancy installing it and waiting for a patch that'll probably do nothing anyway :joy:
  • Pads89
    113 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Update is now live on PS4 guys. 1.9gb
  • aladdin
    1225 posts Professional
    downloading now. let’s see what difference it makes :D
  • Recoba
    4247 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 2019
    Rivals gameplay has been fine most of the time. The problem is the WL.
  • Nonavital
    118 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited July 2019
    Played first game - very minor but improvement. Still delaying but inconsistently
  • Wi1son73
    2450 posts Fans' Favourite
    Well doing a SBC and the thing just froze... had to reset the bloody thing...
    So far it’s lookkgm good 😂
  • Nonavital
    118 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Second game - huge delay. Looks like its a trash patch
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    13990 posts Has That Special Something

Cheers. I uninstalled mine already, don't fancy installing it and waiting for a patch that'll probably do nothing anyway :joy:

Wouldn't bother installing again as it's even more unresponsive tonight if anything. FIFA 20 really is doomed as this company doesn't actually have a clue how to fix this game even if they wanted.
  • CharlieC
    7261 posts Big Money Move
    From my first two games, the button delay is as bad as ever and players stuck in mud.
  • Mikep2212
    413 posts Sunday League Hero
    Really slow gameply now
  • Wi1son73
    My game I had 2 mins ago was sooooo responsive, smooth fast gameplay... Never had a game like that on 19 ever...
  • Rebound19
    185 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Real test will be FUT Champs.
  • Saekerhett
    655 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Did three Rivals game. Finally it looks like it wasn't my TV with major input lag.
  • Mikep2212
    My players are just standing still and when they sprint their worse than daley blind on a bad day
  • Wi1son73
    Ive went from driving a 20 ton lorry to a golf GTI IMO...
    My games before have been slow, not that responsive to fast and delayed... But it was what it was and I still played it.
    I’ll play more DR and see if it changes
  • Mikep2212
    They still havent got rid of that last 10 mins of absolute bs you know when they just lose ability to do anything you tell them too
  • DSM1988
    48 posts Park Captain
    Recoba wrote: »
    Rivals gameplay has been fine most of the time. The problem is the WL.

I find it completely the other way round actually, to the point I now only play WL.
  • Wi1son73
    What I’m noticing is the random bounces back to your opponent feels faster and obvious! Which is very annoying! (Than before)
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    13990 posts Has That Special Something
    Mikep2212 wrote: »
    They still havent got rid of that last 10 mins of absolute bs you know when they just lose ability to do anything you tell them too

That's never leaving the game 😂😂
  • leon1309
    4210 posts National Call-Up
    PR stunt most likely...even if i hope i am wrong.
  • Diggy
    13986 posts Has That Special Something
    I’m actually surprised but I can see improvement
  • Wi1son73
    It’s responsive 100% definitely like that
    But we have all the BS that goes with fife19, like high pressure, bounces galore(not on your favour) first time shots, skills moves, at 100mph...
  • Greezyweezy101
    1506 posts Play-Off Hero
    Its the saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame
  • Wi1son73
    Its the saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame

No it not... well not for me! 💯 see a difference!!
  • Recoba
    4247 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 2019
    3 rivals games PS4

Unplayable. The delay has different feel.