• Bobo23
    1213 posts Professional
    Fut birthday Sane, very decent indeed!
  • SPU004
    1571 posts Play-Off Hero
    90 Aurier. Happy with that.
  • Bags
    866 posts Semi-Pro
    90 Aurier and 86 Ederson. Will take that.
  • Waldog94
    1694 posts Play-Off Hero
    89 hando decent
  • Wooly1203
    2519 posts Fans' Favourite
    I got 86 Naldo 😑
  • Bozza88
    2062 posts Fans' Favourite
    87 laca
  • BigPapiFifa89
    383 posts Sunday League Hero
    Iniesta 🙄

Good thing I already had amazon prime video so it was free... still sucks though considering everyone else’s pulls here
  • spy
    587 posts An Exciting Prospect
    89 MOTM Di Maria -pretty useless when I already got the red TOTS version from WL rewards :(
  • Staxdoobie
    977 posts Professional
    88 Pizzi. Meh, it’s free.
  • v4vendetta1978
    2821 posts Fans' Favourite
    Still waiting for a code from ea says iv claimed but no pack
  • D0lvl
    1784 posts Play-Off Hero
    86 blind
  • Delboy13710
    5235 posts Big Money Move
    87 Jesus 🙄
  • Jim
    1379 posts Professional
    Did everything correct, definitely have Twitch Prime, the accounts were already linked because I get the kit rewards from watching tourneys, but went through all the steps to link again.... no pack.

Waited for over an hour, logged out of everything and back in, pack is definitely claimed... nothing.

Talked to support and they were worthless. Can't help, this must be a twitch issue. Tried logging out and back into everything. Pack STILL says claimed... no pack on FUT.

Honestly? I'm annoyed but mostly glad. The garbage UCL futties plus this screwup have finally convinced me to move on. FIFA's dead, time to get addicted to something else for a couple months until I spend more money on this dumb game.
  • ata0105
    54 posts Park Captain
    86 azpilicueta :(
  • Darfi02
    3413 posts National Call-Up
    cdbuck26 wrote: »
    Darfi02 wrote: »
    It doesn't give me an option for a free trial :D

If you have amazon prime you get twitch prime I think

I did it in the end I didn't get a free trial but it let me pay 99p for the week I got Casemiro he went into the Bale SBC
  • DoubleDeuces
    35 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Jim wrote: »
    Did everything correct, definitely have Twitch Prime, the accounts were already linked because I get the kit rewards from watching tourneys, but went through all the steps to link again.... no pack.

Waited for over an hour, logged out of everything and back in, pack is definitely claimed... nothing.

Talked to support and they were worthless. Can't help, this must be a twitch issue. Tried logging out and back into everything. Pack STILL says claimed... no pack on FUT.

Honestly? I'm annoyed but mostly glad. The garbage UCL futties plus this screwup have finally convinced me to move on. FIFA's dead, time to get addicted to something else for a couple months until I spend more money on this dumb game.

I haven't received my pack either...super annoying. Linked my account ages ago and followed the twitch prime instructions for the pack today. This company just can't get anything right the first time around.
  • Liamalone
    113 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Didn't link any account to any account, got no packs, got nothing from said packs. Bah humbug
  • VENPATT
    213 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Pnub wrote: »
    VENPATT wrote: »
    @EA_Andy : its not available for Australia ?

Yeah they available in Australia. Linked my accounts and got claimed the pack rttf Nacho

Thanks Mate..Will try
  • Ishibum
    12962 posts Has That Special Something
    edited July 10
    What I'm not particularly appreciating is the typical radio silence from EA. Takes little effort to drop a Twitter post saying, "Yeah some people are having issues and we're working on it".

Pretty sure it's not on Twitch's end as I redeemed the Apex Legends skins without issue (and EA's track record with FIFA is a lot worse than EA/Respawn).
  • Khodkevich
    109 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Jim wrote: »

I haven't received my pack either...super annoying. Linked my account ages ago and followed the twitch prime instructions for the pack today. This company just can't get anything right the first time around.

I have the same problem.
    @EA_Andy what’s wrong with that?
  • Galactico_1234321
    19 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Can you cancel after the 30 day free trial is finished
  • PirateW
    146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited July 10
    Claimed last night, didn't get the pack. Checked this morning and it still says I've claimed but still no pack. I get promo kits through twitch so know that the correct account is linked.
    lExZ05O.jpg
  • v4vendetta1978
    2821 posts Fans' Favourite
    Still waiting for a code from ea says iv claimed but no pack

Still waiting
  • Roobar
    618 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Still waiting, all linked , says claimed...
  • Devers
    7429 posts League Winner
    Ozil 🤗
  • The_WC
    497 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Iniesta
  • torakun
    1593 posts Play-Off Hero
    8247502-D-725-B-497-C-AB71-81250-ED03123.png

Just did it and I got the pack.

Gonna open my ozil tonight after work...
  • Renamed12345678
    258 posts Sunday League Hero
    it been over three days now and i am yet to receive any. is this actually a fraudulent company?...like i have always said disgusting company
  • Staxdoobie
    977 posts Professional
    it been over three days now and i am yet to receive any. is this actually a fraudulent company?...like i have always said disgusting company

I very much doubt they're intentionally withholding your pack just to spite you. Could be any number of reasons. Despite my Twitch and EA accounts already being linked, I still had to jump through a few hoops to enable Twitch Prime through Amazon Prime, then activate it within Twitch, then claim the pack. It's worth rechecking all the steps.
  • MHoney1234
    8371 posts League Winner
    Thanks to @KRANG00 :trollface: I got 88 MOTM Veratti