Should I craft 93 Gullit or PIM Matthaus?

RainMan
44 posts Park Captain
Will be replacing Seedorf, so I'll have around 1.4mil coins after I sell him + 450k ishh in untradeables for the sbcs... I will also be using the mid-icon Futswap to fulfill the icon requirement.

Squad:
502slw.jpg
In-Game:
i2kodu.jpg

Comments

• WarrenBarton
    8375 posts League Winner
    Gullit for sure
  • RainMan
    44 posts Park Captain
    Gullit for sure
    That was what I was thinking, would need to make around an extra 500k though
  • WarrenBarton
    8375 posts League Winner
    RainMan wrote: »
    Gullit for sure
    That was what I was thinking, would need to make around an extra 500k though

You should get a fair bit back from the packs with all the random low rated cards going for crazy amounts right now
  • IxToMxI
    6103 posts Big Money Move
    Did Gullit recently, massively regret it.

Don’t see what all the fuss is about, he’s completely upset the balance of my team
  • limjitwe
    6954 posts Big Money Move
    Gullit for sure
  • Gnomenclature
    3994 posts National Call-Up
    I have both cards. Matthaus is amazing, but there a **** ton of great little box to box mids available - tots wijnaldum, tots nainggolan, futtie fred, toty kante... those four are very similar to matthaus.

However, there is no replacement for gullit. He's a real presence in the team.
  • Gainzy
    1082 posts Professional
    Gullit, best midfielder on the game.
  • Liamalone
    116 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I wanted to marry Gullit but they wouldn't let me.
  • DanValletta
    1555 posts Play-Off Hero
    IxToMxI wrote: »
    Did Gullit recently, massively regret it.

Don’t see what all the fuss is about, he’s completely upset the balance of my team

I had this exact experience. I used him in the defensive roll replacing witsel who was very good. It didn't work.

So I switched him to my CDM that gets forward and Gerrard stays back. So now I have to probably replace Gerrard to get that solidity back.

What I will say about gullit though. After using him this weekend in a drop deep but get forward role he's brilliant. He is really unique.

If you find the right way to use him, you'll love him in no time.
  • GT500
    493 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Gullit 1000%
  • Johnnydp
    296 posts Sunday League Hero
    Gullit
  • neo_wolf82
    420 posts Sunday League Hero
    Gullit is the best card in the game.
  • castleuy
    63 posts Park Captain
    Gullit by far.