1616 posts Play-Off Hero
    futbins lying if you get creative you can do it for 10k max
  • 3MenandaBebe
    2652 posts Fans' Favourite
    It’s under 10k.

Use cheap 83 goalkeepers and players like Thorgan hazard
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    Seriously though guys, can it be done under 10k lol. It’s near the end of Fifa, I’m getting lazy
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    It’s under 10k.

Cheers pal
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11466 posts Has That Special Something
    Everyone should really be able to complete these with cards in the club at this stage of the game.
  • Killer_Snake2017
    1608 posts Play-Off Hero
    It’s under 10k.

Yeah cheap 83 gks which cost 2k each, this is WAY overpriced, mightn't do it...
  • Knowlesdinho
    10592 posts Has That Special Something
    Everyone should really be able to complete these with cards in the club at this stage of the game.

• Fifa_Hawk_85
    It’s under 10k.

Even if you have to spend 10k it's still worth it for what's up for grab this month. That Rashford card would cost over 3m on the market so even if I had to spend 100k I would be more than happy.
  • Jimmy89
    115 posts Has Potential To Be Special

• selb
    6579 posts Big Money Move
    selb wrote: »
    Kiido wrote: »
    Doncreanga wrote: »
    Suck my **** who create the platform 2019 fifa,beacuse it a **** joke ,die in **** cancer

I like how the worse word out of all of them is not censored

Is it Doncreanga?

I might invite him to our discord, seems like a pleasant gentleman.

Haha, yeah sure, could be good for a laugh 😂
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    It’s under 10k.

Exactly bro! It’s not just me thinking this is a bad dream lol.
    It’s under 10k.

Even if you have to spend 10k it's still worth it for what's up for grab this month. That Rashford card would cost over 3m on the market so even if I had to spend 100k I would be more than happy.

You serious? It’s no where near TOTS Auba so how TF is it a 3 million coin card. Rashford can’t jump either.
  • gorillabear
    644 posts An Exciting Prospect
    No spare gold rares lying around your club? I only had like 20 left and managed to make it work without buying
  • WarrenBarton
    7657 posts League Winner
    Puddle of diarrhoea
  • selb
    6579 posts Big Money Move
    Puddle of diarrhoea

Funny enough that's what my dog done earlier, safe to say, it was hard to clean up 💩
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    No spare gold rares lying around your club? I only had like 20 left and managed to make it work without buying

No
  • number7rocky
    4324 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 9
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    It’s under 10k.

It’s under 10k.

You serious? It’s no where near TOTS Auba so how TF is it a 3 million coin card. Rashford can’t jump either.

I'd of loved that Rashford 2 even 1 month ago and would have grinded hard for him, he's tall enough and you can boost his jumping/heading plus the 5 star skills. I used his hero card Ram and although he wasn't a beast in the air he did score some headers.

The fut swaps are great this month but whats the point grinding for a Rashford that you won't get until August, use him for a few weeks and then its September and we're all waiting for fifa 20
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    It’s under 10k.

It’s under 10k.

This card will be better than TOTS Auba imo and would cost more on the market. POTM Rashford was miles better than POTM Auba so I doubt this will be any different. The 5* skills are massive.
  • Less than 20k. Use untredable rare silvers to save cost.
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    It’s under 10k.

It’s under 10k.

This card will be better than TOTS Auba imo and would cost more on the market. POTM Rashford was miles better than POTM Auba so I doubt this will be any different. The 5* skills are massive.

I have a red TOTS Auba and Rashford is not better.
    It’s under 10k.

It’s under 10k.

I'd of loved that Rashford 2 even 1 month ago and would have grinded hard for him, he's tall enough and you can boost his jumping/heading plus the 5 star skills. I used his hero card Ram and although he wasn't a beast in the air he did score some headers.

The fut swaps are great this month but whats the point grinding for a Rashford that you won't get until August, use him for a few weeks and then its September and we're all waiting for fifa 20

Rocky you must be praying they keep tornados ? :trollface:
  • WarrenBarton
    7657 posts League Winner
    Puddle of diarrhoea

Funny enough that's what my dog done earlier, safe to say, it was hard to clean up 💩

Sad times 😂
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    Puddle of diarrhoea

Sad times 😂

• Headshrinker363
    4998 posts Big Money Move
    Did it with players from the club
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    It’s under 10k.

It’s under 10k.

It’s under 10k.

It’s under 10k.

@MHoney1234 how did you manage to use Futties Rashford already to compare them? I'm quite amazed by this tbh.
  • 2easym8
    249 posts Sunday League Hero

Correct, I only have 160 players in my club and I easily completed it without buying a player
  • JWNYsg
    807 posts Semi-Pro
    Did it for 11k. One more to go for me. Boateng you are mine soon
  • Tboon
    2465 posts Fans' Favourite

Which players? Already uaed all players in other sbc lol
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    It’s under 10k.

It’s under 10k.

It’s under 10k.

It’s under 10k.

@MHoney1234 how did you manage to use Futties Rashford already to compare them? I'm quite amazed by this tbh.

No mate, I’ve just played the game this year. 3 million coin card :joy: