Twitch prime pack

Comments

  • Roobar
    618 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I've done it all but no pack? Anybody else has this issue? My accounts were already linked, ive tried unlinking and relinking. nothing
  • cdbuck26
    3481 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 9
    Darfi02 wrote: »
    It doesn't give me an option for a free trial :D

    If you have amazon prime you get twitch prime I think
  • Professor
    1672 posts Play-Off Hero
    Roobar wrote: »
    I've done it all but no pack? Anybody else has this issue? My accounts were already linked, ive tried unlinking and relinking. nothing

    If you've done it all correct you should see the pack once you log out of Fifa and log back in.
  • cdbuck26
    3481 posts National Call-Up
    How to link the accounts?
  • Arron xox
    3090 posts National Call-Up
    cdbuck26 wrote: »
    How to link the accounts?

    I've linked accounts when the playoffs was on but dunno how to claim the pack if it's on twitch or fifa
  • kcichris
    1616 posts Play-Off Hero
    Arron xox wrote: »
    How do you claim the pack

    log in to your twitch account then on the top right press on the crown that says Prime Loot
  • cdbuck26
    3481 posts National Call-Up
    It then takes me to something that says I'll be paying 12 dollars a month?
  • Arron xox
    3090 posts National Call-Up
    kcichris wrote: »
    Arron xox wrote: »
    How do you claim the pack

    log in to your twitch account then on the top right press on the crown that says Prime Loot

    I dont have a crown I have a circle where my display pic is suppose to go a bell and also a message bubble thing
  • Roobar
    618 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Professor wrote: »
    Roobar wrote: »
    I've done it all but no pack? Anybody else has this issue? My accounts were already linked, ive tried unlinking and relinking. nothing

    If you've done it all correct you should see the pack once you log out of Fifa and log back in.

    done it all, logged out ps4 off all of it, still nothing...
  • kcichris
    1616 posts Play-Off Hero
    Arron xox wrote: »
    kcichris wrote: »
    Arron xox wrote: »
    How do you claim the pack

    log in to your twitch account then on the top right press on the crown that says Prime Loot

    I dont have a crown I have a circle where my display pic is suppose to go a bell and also a message bubble thing

    do you have twitch prime? the crown is right left of the bell
  • cdbuck26
    3481 posts National Call-Up
    It said you have claimed your reward but I haven't gotten it yet
  • kcichris
    1616 posts Play-Off Hero
    cdbuck26 wrote: »
    It said you have claimed your reward but I haven't gotten it yet

    wait a few minutes. mine appeared after i refreshed the webapp after a few minutes
  • PettaParaack
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Got UCL live 91 Davinson Sánchez
  • Arron xox
    3090 posts National Call-Up
    kcichris wrote: »
    Arron xox wrote: »
    kcichris wrote: »
    Arron xox wrote: »
    How do you claim the pack

    log in to your twitch account then on the top right press on the crown that says Prime Loot

    I dont have a crown I have a circle where my display pic is suppose to go a bell and also a message bubble thing

    do you have twitch prime? the crown is right left of the bell

    I've only recently started using twitch I have subbed to bateson and I have linked everything with my fifa account. If that helps you I got a kit from the playoffs
  • kcichris
    1616 posts Play-Off Hero
    Arron xox wrote: »
    kcichris wrote: »
    Arron xox wrote: »
    kcichris wrote: »
    Arron xox wrote: »
    How do you claim the pack

    log in to your twitch account then on the top right press on the crown that says Prime Loot

    I dont have a crown I have a circle where my display pic is suppose to go a bell and also a message bubble thing

    do you have twitch prime? the crown is right left of the bell

    I've only recently started using twitch I have subbed to bateson and I have linked everything with my fifa account. If that helps you I got a kit from the playoffs

    you only get the pack if you have twitch prime, which you get if you have amazon prime and link your amazon and twitch account
  • MLZlatan_Fan
    116 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I got a Road to Final 87 Nacho Fernandez from my free pack.
  • Arron xox
    3090 posts National Call-Up
    kcichris wrote: »
    Arron xox wrote: »
    kcichris wrote: »
    Arron xox wrote: »
    kcichris wrote: »
    Arron xox wrote: »
    How do you claim the pack

    log in to your twitch account then on the top right press on the crown that says Prime Loot

    I dont have a crown I have a circle where my display pic is suppose to go a bell and also a message bubble thing

    do you have twitch prime? the crown is right left of the bell

    I've only recently started using twitch I have subbed to bateson and I have linked everything with my fifa account. If that helps you I got a kit from the playoffs

    you only get the pack if you have twitch prime, which you get if you have amazon prime and link your amazon and twitch account

    I did do that that's how I got the free subscription for bateson through Amazon
  • JayyThunder
    4471 posts Big Money Move
    IT'S UNTRADABLE?!?! Good lord EA...come on man.
  • Kouli06
    1628 posts Play-Off Hero
    So it’s not even technically a free pack as you have to have prime 😂
  • sido1968
    1325 posts Professional
    got Otamendi
  • kcichris
    1616 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited July 9
    Arron xox wrote: »
    kcichris wrote: »
    Arron xox wrote: »
    kcichris wrote: »
    Arron xox wrote: »
    kcichris wrote: »
    Arron xox wrote: »
    How do you claim the pack

    log in to your twitch account then on the top right press on the crown that says Prime Loot

    I dont have a crown I have a circle where my display pic is suppose to go a bell and also a message bubble thing

    do you have twitch prime? the crown is right left of the bell

    I've only recently started using twitch I have subbed to bateson and I have linked everything with my fifa account. If that helps you I got a kit from the playoffs

    you only get the pack if you have twitch prime, which you get if you have amazon prime and link your amazon and twitch account

    I did do that that's how I got the free subscription for bateson through Amazon

    g9j4wxu3.png
    you don't see that crown? if yo uwatch a channel on the right side of the window there usually appears a crown in the screen maybe try that
  • Arron xox
    3090 posts National Call-Up
    kcichris wrote: »
    Arron xox wrote: »
    kcichris wrote: »
    Arron xox wrote: »
    kcichris wrote: »
    Arron xox wrote: »
    kcichris wrote: »
    Arron xox wrote: »
    How do you claim the pack

    log in to your twitch account then on the top right press on the crown that says Prime Loot

    I dont have a crown I have a circle where my display pic is suppose to go a bell and also a message bubble thing

    do you have twitch prime? the crown is right left of the bell

    I've only recently started using twitch I have subbed to bateson and I have linked everything with my fifa account. If that helps you I got a kit from the playoffs

    you only get the pack if you have twitch prime, which you get if you have amazon prime and link your amazon and twitch account

    I did do that that's how I got the free subscription for bateson through Amazon

    g9j4wxu3.png
    you don't see that crown? if yo uwatch a channel on the right side of the window there usually appears a crown in the screen maybe try that

    I dunno if you can get that on the phone I watch on my phone
  • King_Cantona77
    996 posts Professional
    TOTW Firmino. Not bad.
  • Hadley29
    24 posts Last Pick at the Park
    rhmolf.jpg

    91 Sterling. Best player I've got all year.
  • Markman007
    2857 posts Fans' Favourite
    Duplicate untradeable Iniesta. Hopefully there will be an SBC I want to do soon.
  • Ishibum
    13013 posts Has That Special Something
    Roobar wrote: »
    I've done it all but no pack? Anybody else has this issue? My accounts were already linked, ive tried unlinking and relinking. nothing

    Got the same issue. yay!
  • Jaggy Snake
    196 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    86 RTTF Matthieu. Meh.
  • Liamalone
    116 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    So, no amazon prime, no linky to twitch, no pack?

    I don't have Amazon Prime. Can I get this disappointing pack somehow?
  • Saekerhett
    623 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Liamalone wrote: »
    So, no amazon prime, no linky to twitch, no pack?

    I don't have Amazon Prime. Can I get this disappointing pack somehow?

    Well, you can get a Trial Amazon Prime that's for free (don't forget to cancel within 30 days), but somehow I cannot link Twitch to my Amazon Prime account. Not Amazon.com, not amazon.de (which is for Benelux and Germany, since I live in The Netherlands).
  • FcSuarez
    669 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Ozil :neutral:
    after opening the SBC packs this week, i got so much MOTM and other special cards :dizzy: let's hope they are needed sometime
Sign In or Register to comment.