OT: What games are you playing at the moment?

Comments

• ORANGEeffect05
    27427 posts Player of the Year
    :anguished:
  • Carswell
    8566 posts League Winner
    Wow it’s gotten steamy in here
  • ORANGEeffect05
    Carswell wrote: »
    Wow it’s gotten steamy in here

Hi
  • ORANGEeffect05
    Heads or tails @Carswell
  • BrentfordFC
    13514 posts Has That Special Something
    Heads or tails @Carswell

:lol:
  • BrentfordFC
    edited July 2019
    Azof wrote: »
    @Carswell and I looking for a good co-op game too, any suggestions lads?

you two could play doctor?

Mouth to mouth action involved?

I think they go futher than that

How far ? Asking for a friend
  • BrentfordFC

was more thinking human centipede

Saucy :trollface:
  • Gazza
    5249 posts Big Money Move
    Gears 4 and warface.
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    6755 posts Big Money Move

I think they go futher than that

How far ? Asking for a friend

I have tapes
  • Ning
    5630 posts Big Money Move
    Co-op game me and my mate have been playing through Divinity 2, which is the best couch co-op I've played since Diablo 3. It's also the worst.

Playing mostly Apex Legends other than that.
  • ORANGEeffect05
    Red Dead Online meant to be better after some of the updates. Anyone played?
  • Carlos181
    4759 posts National Call-Up

Not yet. It’s a tiny bit more enjoyable, but can get very boring without friends. I’m currently just grinding solo in hopes of the summer update to bring nice things.
  • ORANGEeffect05
    Carlos181 wrote: »

Not yet. It’s a tiny bit more enjoyable, but can get very boring without friends. I’m currently just grinding solo in hopes of the summer update to bring nice things.

Yea would only be playing online with friends probably, otherwise single player.
  • Crazy Creaky Jr

Yea would only be playing online with friends probably, otherwise single player.

Who wants to be my cowboy friend
  • Carlos181

With the addition of defensive mode it’s nice that I can hunt without griefers killing me around every corner.
  • ORANGEeffect05

Who wants to be my cowboy friend

Howdy
  • Carlos181
    There’s also a cheeky exp method that can be found on YouTube. Could be patched soon 👀.
  • ORANGEeffect05
    There’s also a cheeky exp method that can be found on YouTube. Could be patched soon 👀.

👀

@Crazy Creaky Jr giddy up
  • Azof
    19493 posts Club Captain
    RDR1 online was so good, shame everything MP related these days is about MTX
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    edited July 2019

👀

@Crazy Creaky Jr giddy up

Hiiiyaaahhh
  • Sm0key_J0e
    437 posts Sunday League Hero
    Red dead 2. I uninstalled bf1 to make space for bf5 to see if it had improved. I regret it so much

Tried bf5 the other week, truly awful

Battlefield was a fantastic game until EA bought Dice and destroyed the franchise.
    BF4 was the last of the franchise which is still ok to play.
    I continue to play it but EA is making it harder with access to servers as they want people to switch to the big flops of BF1 and BF5.

• Sm0key_J0e
    437 posts Sunday League Hero
    Am I the only person who enjoys BFV?

Definitely.
  • Azof
    19493 posts Club Captain
    Sm0key_J0e wrote: »
    Red dead 2. I uninstalled bf1 to make space for bf5 to see if it had improved. I regret it so much

Battlefield was a fantastic game until EA bought Dice and destroyed the franchise.
    I continue to play it but EA is making it harder with access to servers as they want people to switch to the big flops of BF1 and BF5.

BFBC2 was the most fun for me personally but everything after 3 has been awful
  • MaddMike3711
    12945 posts Has That Special Something
    edited July 2019

1 was good IMO I played the hell out of that one. :D

BF Vietnam is the best though. :heart:
    Flying a jet through the forest, dropping nepalm listening to hippie music. :joy:
  • Azof
    19493 posts Club Captain

1 was good IMO I played the hell out of that one. :D

BF Vietnam is the best though. :heart:
    Flying a jet through the forest, dropping nepalm listening to hippie music. :joy:

Rising Storm 2 Vietnam is the best Vietnam experience.

You havent had fun until your commander drops napalm on your entire team instead of the Vietcong
  • Grown93
    4184 posts National Call-Up
    Am I the only person who enjoys BFV?

Definitely.

^

1 >>> V

Play operations and have that atmosphere like we are in a real war is goat :D
  • Antparry92
    20177 posts Club Captain
    Pokemon ruby and sapphire in work! Really enjoying having two new loads and using Pokemon I usually wouldn’t
  • Vert
    15638 posts World Class
    Currently playing borderlands 2 and getting every character to max level before borderlands 3 is released :)
  • RBailss
    14634 posts Has That Special Something
    Got bored of RDR2 after chapter 2 but tempted to pick it up again & give it a 2nd chance.

I play a lot of Golf Clash on my phone, that game is addictive af
  • SimenHP
    3979 posts National Call-Up
    No one here playing Nintendo games?