The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.
------------------
Note: The SBCs issue has been resolved, details posted on this thread in a tweet from FIFA Direct Communication.

The Football thread: first TOTW hypeeee

Comments

• EddieFicio
    22107 posts Club Captain
    So many flashbacks of playing gk in pro clubs.

Hard identify with diving and parrying a pea roller
  • Shaanxz
    20918 posts Club Captain
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    finsfan85 wrote: »
    Leicester making a bid for Thauvin

Watford bidding for Saint Max.

Ffs, if we're putting all the eggs in the Zaha basket it could backfire massively.

Don’t know why you haven’t chucked in a cheeky 10-15m bid for Marcus Thuram from Guingamp.

Iirc he’s signing for borussia mönchengladbach
  • Tof33z
    7042 posts Big Money Move
    Everton have made an offer of 35m for Malcom.

Lmao everton turning into a reject Barca team

More like Barça turning into Everton’s feeder club :trollface:

TBF Gomes and Digne did play well last season. Haven’t heard much about Mina though.

Mina was injured most of the season. Back to fitness now, apparently. Digne and Gomes been really good.

Not sure about Malcolm, if he is all that, but would be happy to get proved wrong
  • TakeItSlow
    8153 posts League Winner
    https://www.skysports.com/transfer/news/12691/11759026/arsenal-in-talks-to-sign-william-saliba-from-saint-etienne

Saliba deal seemingly done. Will be loaned back for the season, won't pay much of the £27M fee. Will be colossal when he finally comes.
  • CeeQue
    11740 posts Has That Special Something
    Tof33z wrote: »

TBF Gomes and Digne did play well last season. Haven’t heard much about Mina though.

Mina was injured most of the season. Back to fitness now, apparently. Digne and Gomes been really good.

Not sure about Malcolm, if he is all that, but would be happy to get proved wrong

Malcom doesn't get game time. And when he does its just meh. Can't really judge him on that.

I think we only poached him just to stuff Roma.
  • Sercs
    18721 posts World Class
    As if Leicester have had a free shot at Tielemans. Football manager is never wrong
  • Keano
    14731 posts Has That Special Something
    Sercs wrote: »
    As if Leicester have had a free shot at Tielemans. Football manager is never wrong

We should've gone infor him but didn't, it's a joke.
  • Alemas_2012
    16222 posts World Class
    Shshj wrote: »

Let's not forget the ridiculous amount of misplaced or underpowered passes.
    The technical level is truly shocking, increasing the number of teams will only make them look even worse.
  • Tornado31619
    18812 posts World Class
    CeeQue wrote: »
    Tof33z wrote: »

Malcom doesn't get game time. And when he does its just meh. Can't really judge him on that.

I think we only poached him just to stuff Roma.

I actually forgot about that. Would make sense :lol:
  • Pauldejong6
    6917 posts Big Money Move
    Onana stays, Tagliafico stays, Tadic stays, Neres stays.
    So far we only lost Frenkie and got Promes and Marin back as rated purchases.
    We be back in to conquer CL this time.
  • TakeItSlow
    8153 posts League Winner

Literally gonna have our very own Van Dijk next season tears in my eyes.
  • ChrisDotGaming
    1220 posts Professional
    Shaanxz wrote: »

Ffs, if we're putting all the eggs in the Zaha basket it could backfire massively.

Don’t know why you haven’t chucked in a cheeky 10-15m bid for Marcus Thuram from Guingamp.

Iirc he’s signing for borussia mönchengladbach

Jesus I missed that. Could turn out to be a cracking signing tbh wouldn’t be surprised to see him with a big money move to the Prem in the next few years.

• Pauldejong6
    Färjestad wrote: »
    Womb overhyping every player Arsenal is linked to, you can really feel it's summer

Arsenal are the definition of overhyped.
  • Pauldejong6

Literally gonna have our very own Van Dijk next season tears in my eyes.

Deluded.
  • TakeItSlow
    8153 posts League Winner
    Womb overhyping every player Arsenal is linked to, you can really feel it's summer

About to pay the highest ever fee for a teenage CB. I have every right to overhype this one :joy:
  • ChrisDotGaming
    1220 posts Professional

As much as I love to take the **** out of Arsenal fans from what has been said about Saliba he’s not quite Van Dijk levels but if he turns into what he is expected to be then Arsenal are going to have an absolute gem on their hands and an absolutely world class defender.
  • Otis
    3475 posts National Call-Up

About to pay the highest ever fee for a teenage CB. I have every right to overhype this one :joy:

That record will only last another week or so until De Ligt moves for 3 times the price.
  • TakeItSlow
    8153 posts League Winner
    Otis wrote: »

That record will only last another week or so until De Ligt moves for 3 times the price.

De Ligt is going for 90 million euros?!
  • LFC Simon 98
    18581 posts World Class

Won’t be far off
  • CeeQue
    11740 posts Has That Special Something

He's still an Ajax player for now. Ajax want the 75 million we offered him.
  • Choepiechakie
    32579 posts National Team Captain

Who the F is Thuram?
  • Gyan_33
    32470 posts National Team Captain

Who the F is Thuram?

Really
  • ORANGEeffect05
    22522 posts Club Captain

Saliba TOTS MC 2021 already trending
  • TakeItSlow
    8153 posts League Winner

Saliba TOTS MC 2021 already trending

No chance. Will easily make the TOTS BPL with VVD.
  • finsfan85
    13002 posts Has That Special Something
    Shshj wrote: »

Looking forward to another Marina master class
  • Carlos181
    3905 posts National Call-Up
    Neymar didn’t show up for pre-season training.
  • Choepiechakie
    32579 posts National Team Captain
    Gyan_33 wrote: »

Who the F is Thuram?

Really

Yes