Disappointed

GARYNOCLUB
82 posts Has Potential To Be Special
If as I’ve seen and heard on grapevine fifa has lost Turkish league, I’m gonna be so sad, as I love that league we only lost it a few seasons back, then EA returned it I think it’s gone for PES to confirm it as exclusive means EA have let’s us down again. Don’t understand why they didn’t get exclusivities for the league and build a european franchise. With that and Russian and Brazil also gone it feels empty to no EA let’s us down. Again I don’t want rest of world teams so in FIFA 20 it will be Galatasary, Fenerbahce, Besiktas, Spartak Moscow, Lokomotiv Moscow, Cska Moscow, maybe Zenit probably not and no Brazilian teams again so disappointing. I see how FIFA confirmed leagues are gonna be now probably one new league sad people want like national lower leagues England woo woo load of rubbish, one new National team I bet my bottom dollar on it. I can feel the hard breath out of disappointment as the news breaks next month and everyone’s anger. I hope I’m wrong but the pattern last few years has been the same EA at least give us Asian national sides please as well as there National leagues.

Comments

• Peter66
    50 posts Park Captain
    Fifa 19= 2 seconds button delay in scuad battles in offline mode in ps4!!!...
    In the first match with good response, second match with good response,third match with good responce...and then in the last match EA want to loose the match and the game cause to my gameplay 2 seconds button delay.
    Are you kidding us EA?
    I will never buy again fifa coins in this script game.
    This game is a big lie. This game is a joke.
    Go to hell EA
  • cdbuck26
    3303 posts National Call-Up
    Peter66 wrote: »
    Fifa 19= 2 seconds button delay in scuad battles in offline mode in ps4!!!...
    In the first match with good response, second match with good response,third match with good responce...and then in the last match EA want to loose the match and the game cause to my gameplay 2 seconds button delay.
    Are you kidding us EA?
    I will never buy again fifa coins in this script game.
    This game is a big lie. This game is a joke.
    Go to hell EA

Shhhhh
    EA is listening