The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* Appreciation Thread *IT'S SEPTEMBER!* 🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

• ha032742
    35284 posts Moderator
    edited July 8
    @hjdjydyufu I’ll take your edit as an apology :trollface: :p
  • RebelRob
    5296 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 8
    Am I doing this right?

@Dan is Clutch
    36-DED3-D7-2-CE1-43-FB-A64-E-395-BFDD4-F0-FA.png

:trollface:

Sorry dude, I’d give him to you if I could, only want cr but probably 80 deep and only have Felipe A and Higuain to show for it really. 😢
  • hjdjydyufu
    8201 posts League Winner
    ha032742 wrote: »
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »
    Need to change the title again. There is no Futties Hype. Games dead.

giphy.gif

Not according to your recent threads :smirk:

@ha032742

When did I show excitement? The game is over now that WL rewards are done being good and Futties is meh. Time to talk about the best cards we used and had fun with and get ready for FIFA 20.

Why would you care who the best 5 players are in position if the game is dead :#

See above in BOLD.

That’s not what your thread states.

I don't think it does sir. I made one today to talk about the best we have used and the most fun. I had a thread from 2 weeks ago about some twitter guys top 5. 2 WEEKS AGO :joy:
  • ha032742
    35284 posts Moderator

giphy.gif

@ha032742

When did I show excitement? The game is over now that WL rewards are done being good and Futties is meh. Time to talk about the best cards we used and had fun with and get ready for FIFA 20.

Why would you care who the best 5 players are in position if the game is dead :#

See above in BOLD.

I don't think it does sir. I made one today to talk about the best we have used and the most fun. I had a thread from 2 weeks ago about some twitter guys top 5. 2 WEEKS AGO :joy:

You do know I can see edited posts and what they originally said?
  • hjdjydyufu
    8201 posts League Winner
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »

giphy.gif

@ha032742

WL rewards are still tots? which only a week ago you said you were happy with?

Yes but not worth the grind of a few weeks ago which means people will keep playing less and less right? Which means its dying.
  • hjdjydyufu
    8201 posts League Winner

No you need to apologize to me if anybody does. Nowhere in my thread did I say I was excited about Futties or the game which was your main point for trying to pick an argument with me. So you were wrong from the start.
  • Ian_Ando08
    7787 posts League Winner

giphy.gif

@ha032742

Yes but not worth the grind of a few weeks ago which means people will keep playing less and less right? Which means its dying.

people were playing less and less anyways regardless of WL rewards
  • Pauldejong6
    6725 posts Big Money Move
    Futtie Promes is good. Last card I care about probably.
  • WFCBagnall
    71185 posts Moderator

giphy.gif

@ha032742

The game is far from dead if the majority of people are still playing and if there's over 200 special cards in packs.
  • ha032742
    35284 posts Moderator
    edited July 8

No you need to apologize to me if anybody does. Nowhere in my thread did I say I was excited about Futties or the game which was your main point for trying to pick an argument with me. So you were wrong from the start.

giphy.gif

Game is dead yet has posted a thread asking about the best players in each position before editing it to say most fun players used this year when picked up on it and then passing it off as though the thread always said that...ok then :/

Not picking an argument just found it amusing :#
  • hjdjydyufu
    8201 posts League Winner

giphy.gif

@ha032742

See above in BOLD.

Of course. It was just a best of the best before which still doesnt explain why you are picking with me? LOL. what r u even trying to do.

I didnt make a top 5 thread and I didnt show excitement? The game is over now that WL rewards are done being good and Futties is meh. Time to talk about the best cards we used and had fun with and get ready for FIFA 20.

• Grown93
    3472 posts National Call-Up
    0hQyd5L.gif

• Gyan_33
    30446 posts National Team Captain
    Stop bullying him!!!111!!!1!one!!11!11!!
  • hjdjydyufu
    8201 posts League Winner

giphy.gif

Game is dead yet has posted a thread asking about the best players in each position before editing it to say most fun players used this year when picked up on it and then passing it off as though the thread always said that...ok then :/

It still says Best players which originally did. LOL. Maybe use your SUPER ability to read edited posts and re-read them. You failed at trolling me LOLOLOL :joy:
  • Ian_Ando08
    7787 posts League Winner

giphy.gif

@ha032742

See above in BOLD.

Of course. It was just a best of the best before which still doesnt explain why you are picking with me? LOL. what r u even trying to do.

I didnt make a top 5 thread and I didnt show excitement? The game is over now that WL rewards are done being good and Futties is meh. Time to talk about the best cards we used and had fun with and get ready for FIFA 20.

well stop posting on the forum then if its dead? you obviously have nothing to be in here for?
  • Gyan_33
    30446 posts National Team Captain

giphy.gif

@ha032742

See above in BOLD.

well stop posting on the forum then if its dead? you obviously have nothing to be in here for?

He's just trolling you LOLOLOLOL *emoji*
  • hjdjydyufu
    8201 posts League Winner

giphy.gif

@ha032742

See above in BOLD.

Heck no. Why would I? Everyone else posts the game is dead and also is here daily. Why should I be any different? Plus its fun to talk about the game and cards at any time.
  • Ian_Ando08
    7787 posts League Winner

giphy.gif

@ha032742

See above in BOLD.

Heck no. Why would I? Everyone else posts the game is dead and also is here daily. Why should I be any different? Plus its fun to talk about the game and cards at any time.

fun to talk about the game and cards of a game that is dead that im moaning about ok (y)
  • VICTAAAA
    10843 posts Has That Special Something
    Grown93 wrote: »
    0hQyd5L.gif

same, i'll go get a refill when his dad to shows up
  • Otis
    3433 posts National Call-Up
    DutyHarry wrote: »

giphy.gif
    Wow I just checked, didn't know Vince Carter was still playing. :o

I was shocked he was still playing 2 years ago when a girl at work mentioned him. The fact he’s still going is ridiculous.
  • hjdjydyufu
    8201 posts League Winner

giphy.gif

@ha032742

See above in BOLD.

fun to talk about the game and cards of a game that is dead that im moaning about ok (y)

Im moaning? Just posted a funny gif that Futties being poop is making the game dead. Yikes. I wasnt trying to trigger so many people. Sorry. :smile:
  • WFCBagnall
    71185 posts Moderator

giphy.gif

@ha032742

See above in BOLD.

People say it sarcastically when we don't get content.

Like I said, the game is far from dead, people just like to think it is because most days we don't get anything.
  • ORANGEeffect05
    21387 posts Club Captain
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

giphy.gif

@ha032742

See above in BOLD.

Like I said, the game is far from dead, people just like to think it is because most days we don't get anything.

Game is dead
  • hjdjydyufu
    8201 posts League Winner

giphy.gif

@ha032742

See above in BOLD.

I thought I was being sarcastic too? Sorry, I wasnt trying to make it sound like I hated the game. Futties really has sucked tho which is annoying.
  • EddieFicio
    21853 posts Club Captain

giphy.gif

@ha032742

See above in BOLD.

Game is dead

Time of death?
  • ha032742
    35284 posts Moderator

giphy.gif

It still says Best players which originally did. LOL. Maybe use your SUPER ability to read edited posts and re-read them. You failed at trolling me LOLOLOL :joy:

My original post was meant tongue in cheek but you seem to have gone off the deep end.

My point is that surely creating a thread asking for the best cards for each position in a game that you consider dead is redundant? Now that you’ve edited your thread to say discuss the best and most fun cards people have used this year, it makes more sense (quite happy with my reading skills by the way ;) ).

Sorry for the upset I caused you as it wasn’t my intention :)
  • ORANGEeffect05
    21387 posts Club Captain
    EddieFicio wrote: »

giphy.gif

@ha032742

See above in BOLD.

Game is dead

Time of death?

10:47 AM EST on the 8th of July, 2019. Funeral services will be announced once all the arrangements have been made.
  • Tietherope
    10063 posts Has That Special Something
    Seems very very nit-picky.
  • Manutelli
    18724 posts World Class
    What is this random head on keyboard name his relatinship to coach?
  • ha032742
    35284 posts Moderator
    edited July 8
    Tietherope wrote: »
    Seems very very nit-picky.

Just was one too many “game is dead” posts for me to be honest so couldn’t help what I thought was a tongue in cheek comment :(