Improvements to this team?

This is my fitness team
http://www.futhead.com/15/squads/36493051/
Neymar and Pogba are the only ones who can't change

Comments

• Axman UTD
    1360 posts Professional
    Up

I had a look and I dunno what to change, unless you want to scrap the squad and start new. I didn't get on that well with candreva but I dunno what else you can fit in.

Tbh looks like a nice squad.
  • Axman UTD wrote: »
    Up

I had a look and I dunno what to change, unless you want to scrap the squad and start new. I didn't get on that well with candreva but I dunno what else you can fit in.

Tbh looks like a nice squad.
    Thanks, and didn't really want Candreva in there but just went with it, and sounds good, didn't really think there were changes that could be made

• FarewellFix
    357 posts Sunday League Hero
    Only thing I'd change is put Handanović in net, but that's just me, otherwise doesn't look bad.
  • Only thing I'd change is put Handanović in net, but that's just me, otherwise doesn't look bad.
    Only put Sirigu in cuz I have him untraceable and wanted to put him to use
  • Anyone have any thoughts on how the midfield will play?
  • Adrian095
    34071 posts National Team Captain
    Change to 433(4) use radja instead if iniesta make pogba CAM play Ronaldo striker and bale on the right
  • Adrian095 wrote: »
    Change to 433(4) use radja instead if iniesta make pogba CAM play Ronaldo striker and bale on the right
    Already have Ronaldo and bale in another squad don't want to reuse them again that's the think

• hknani17
    44 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Lcm Ramires
    Lb Luis?
  • hknani17 wrote: »
    Lcm Ramires
    Lb Luis?
    Didn't think of that, thanks may add that in now