Think I broke a new record...

Gnomenclature
6068 posts Big Money Move
23 winless games in a row... all division rivals.

1600 skill to 1150 - scored 8 goals in 23 games lol. Just can't finish a single shot...

Eusebio, fb firmino, prime dinho, Pim Socrates, prime gullit, and futtie lozano all have zero goals and assists....

The worst part is that 80% of these teams are 82 rated... intercept every pass, godly saves, blocked shots over and over. No goals off at least 30 corner kicks.

It's like every team I play is elite pro level gamers... I'm getting out played like crazy! I've always done well in division rivals... the only thing I can figure is that a lot of people skipped weekend league to do these objectives.

Comments

• Gnomenclature
    edited July 2019
    Manutelli wrote: »
    Went on a 30 game losing spree. From around 1500 to 600 skill points. 0 goals scored.

0 conceded as well tho :trollface:

Every squad I played had 1 depth, drop back, and two cdms on stay back. I can't figure out how to score against them... It's impossible for me.

I'm assuming you're a troll lol... 30 loses and no goals conceded?
  • Manutelli
    20871 posts Club Captain
    Relegating on purpose for easy objectives. Not going to bother in div 3
  • SomeNextGuy
    4785 posts Big Money Move
    Damn.
  • Seanregal
    1337 posts Professional

Do you not even give up a goal first as you get the loss anyway?
  • Knowlesdinho
    13436 posts Has That Special Something
    Did you play the games out or quit? I’ve come back from 4-0 down before, but according to many that’s not skill , it’s EA giving me a leg up.
  • Headshrinker363
    5869 posts Big Money Move
    Happened to me. Not quite as many losses but after adding Prime Gullit and supposedly strengthening my team, I started playing like dog💩. It’s in the game.
  • Gnomenclature
    Did you play the games out or quit? I’ve come back from 4-0 down before, but according to many that’s not skill , it’s EA giving me a leg up.

I've been playing them all out for points - skipped weekend league. Just won 3 in a row... that which can't be discussed kicked in lol, hit some stupid long shots and my defenders started doing their job.

In all honesty, I probably belong in d4 anyways. Was just trying to get that futswap and the servers were not letting me. Completely Fred - he got it done.
  • Gnomenclature
    Happened to me. Not quite as many losses but after adding Prime Gullit and supposedly strengthening my team, I started playing like dog💩. It’s in the game.

I'd like to blame ea, but I was seriously getting out played for the majority of my losses.

A lot of people don't play rivals and get their points through weekend league. I think these people are playing rivals this weekend and play above their skill level (months of practice in weekend league).

That my theory at least. Im Back at the bottom of d4 and getting equally skilled opponents again...
  • Kiido
    547 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Seanregal wrote: »

Thats what I always do. But I relegate to division 3 as that's already easy enough to make it back into division 1 on time
  • Headshrinker363

I'd like to blame ea, but I was seriously getting out played for the majority of my losses.

A lot of people don't play rivals and get their points through weekend league. I think these people are playing rivals this weekend and play above their skill level (months of practice in weekend league).

That my theory at least. Im Back at the bottom of d4 and getting equally skilled opponents again...

Happened last week. After WL. I play rivals quite a lot and it wasn’t me being out played. Was more like I had a poor “signal”. I never usually have a problem with connection.
  • Gnomenclature

Happened last week. After WL. I play rivals quite a lot and it wasn’t me being out played. Was more like I had a poor “signal”. I never usually have a problem with connection.

Everytime i got into the final third the game started stuttering and my players were making an incredible amount of errors. Their defenders were winning every 50/50... one sided lag is a major disadvantage in this game.
  • Manutelli
    20871 posts Club Captain

Why would I?
  • Seanregal
    1337 posts Professional

Why would I?

So your not being a complete **** and wasting peoples time, contracts etc.
  • mhh1981
    3525 posts National Call-Up
    Wow that’s crazy. Here is me fuming at 5 games lost in a row. If I have that sort of streak I would change up my team
  • Headshrinker363

Everytime i got into the final third the game started stuttering and my players were making an incredible amount of errors. Their defenders were winning every 50/50... one sided lag is a major disadvantage in this game.

Probably coincidence, but only ever felt it since getting Gullit.
  • mway
    1896 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited July 2019

That happened to me with CR7. As soon as I bought him the gameplay became slow, unresponsive, CR7 was not able to turn or shot properly. I've sold him and gameplay was back to normal.
  • Headshrinker363
    mway wrote: »

That happened to me with CR7. As soon as I bought him the gameplay became slow, unresponsive, CR7 was not able to turn or shot properly. I've sold him and gameplay was back to normal.

Pity I can’t sell an untradeable Gullit. Thought about that discard button though.
  • SpiderMonkeybpg
    1329 posts Play-Off Hero
    I don’t believe this at all theirs no way you can lose that manny in a row after having 1600 skill points at 1 point 🤦‍♂️ this is fake news post
  • Gnomenclature
    I don’t believe this at all theirs no way you can lose that manny in a row after having 1600 skill points at 1 point 🤦‍♂️ this is fake news post

Not fake... why the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ would anyone make a fake post that does nothing for them?

And it's "there's" not "theirs"... and many, not manny...

See how annoying that is?
  • LLLLLZ
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    man, I can’t even matchmaking with anyone in Division Rival at the first 2 days of FUT WL in my area
  • Insan0
    571 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Same here went from 2020 skill to 1700 in 2 days lol what a freaking joke of a game and first time this happen too
  • QceCapo
    5627 posts Big Money Move

I’m down 400 points and two divisions....same issue bruv
  • Manutelli
    20871 posts Club Captain

Why would I?

So your not being a complete **** and wasting peoples time, contracts etc.

I even get more enjoyment out of it when I see attribute cards and them having loan cards, especially loan-icons or expensive other loan players.
  • abhreebhu_45
    2027 posts Fans' Favourite
    Try to improve team n player chemistry,, it definitely works,, i was getting spanked last week using my main team with 60 chem,, planned n got the chem to 100,,since then 15-1 in dr, climbed from div 7 to 4
  • BogusTommy
    763 posts Semi-Pro
    At the moment I only play to get the objectives done. The weekly objective this week tells you to assist with french and brazil players. This lets me (and probably others) to play with my best team for the first time in a long time. I have gained 200+ rival points in a short time.
  • Mrmad1980
    147 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just had the worst weekend league ever was 8-5 after Friday ended up 10-20 . 7 game loosing streak at one point . The idea it goes on form is a load of ❤️❤️❤️❤️ my games towards the end when I was supposedly -9 form I was coming up against teams with some of the top tots red picks from major leagues. I wouldn’t mind but th3 team was best I’ve ever had with prime Eusebio and pim blanc making weekend league debuts
  • sketchedoutmkii
    112 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    23 winless games in a row... all division rivals.

1600 skill to 1150 - scored 8 goals in 23 games lol. Just can't finish a single shot...

Eusebio, fb firmino, prime dinho, Pim Socrates, prime gullit, and futtie lozano all have zero goals and assists....

The worst part is that 80% of these teams are 82 rated... intercept every pass, godly saves, blocked shots over and over. No goals off at least 30 corner kicks.

It's like every team I play is elite pro level gamers... I'm getting out played like crazy! I've always done well in division rivals... the only thing I can figure is that a lot of people skipped weekend league to do these objectives.

Funnily enough, I have been messaging my mate exactly the same thing. I hit just over 1600 points before the weekend league that introduced the best of TOTS. I never do well in weekend league but managed 15 wins that weekend which isn't too bad.

Since then I've hardly won a game. I have gone from 1600 points down to 929 and Div 6. However, I just played a team with 5 icons and went 6 0 up inside 35 minutes. Just ridiculous, I couldn't do anything wrong and I wasn't doing anything differently at all, only this time what I hit went in. Now gone back into Div 5 and not far off Div 4 again.

This has been like this all Fifa 19 for me though. I usually hit around 1400 and then absolutely nothing goes right until I hit Div 6 or just avoid and then the cycle repeats.
  • Gnomenclature
    Lol. Down to d6 now...

How is this possible to be in d3/4 and playing well for months then falling to d6 and still getting smashed...

1600 down to 950... these people are insanely good... It's mechanic abuse and drop back 1depth every game. This ❤️❤️❤️❤️ never used to exist in the lower divisions.

No way I unlearned how to play in one week... something is either terribly wrong with match making or hundreds of d2/1 players decided to drop several divisions...

No point in playing anymore if I'm right back where I started in January. Can't even have a casual game anymore.
  • Gainzy
    1226 posts Professional
    Nobody other than the try hards is playing the game now. If the matchmaking cant find you a game at your skill rating, it broadens the search higher and lower until it finds a match in your region. Because nobody is playing with a lower rating anymore, you'll always be matched up against the super sweats.