who would buy another fifa

lukey200
795 posts Semi-Pro
its not just the game its everything - the matchmaking the game doing whats its not intended to do - im sorry why would you even buy FIFA 20 - i wouldnt mind but they havent even apologised for this mess

Comments

• Mizzle
    621 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yeah I'll get fifa 20, 100%
  • Torn4do
    756 posts Semi-Pro
    This is my first Fifa for over 15 years, so I guess I am not the best placed to comment but even though I have been massively annoyed and frustrated at times I don’t mind it, the only
    Issue I have is I have nothing to compare it with.

Were previous versions a lot better? I have no idea.
  • Ben
    3312 posts National Call-Up
    I’m out...
  • Boysie91
    8437 posts League Winner
    Fifa 20 ultimate edition 😎
  • lukey200
    795 posts Semi-Pro
    Boysie91 wrote: »

your long standing like me !! well done boysie

• D Heleteli
    818 posts Semi-Pro
    Torn4do wrote: »
    This is my first Fifa for over 15 years, so I guess I am not the best placed to comment but even though I have been massively annoyed and frustrated at times I don’t mind it, the only

FIFA 11-15 were the glory days. Consistent and rewarding gameplay. Each year since then has been taking gradual steps towards making it a noobs game.
  • Torn4do
    756 posts Semi-Pro
    edited July 5
    D Heleteli wrote: »

FIFA 11-15 were the glory days. Consistent and rewarding gameplay. Each year since then has been taking gradual steps towards making it a noobs game.

Ahh so I missed out on the better games then.....

I remember having Fifa 2004 on an original Xbox (still have it in the loft somewhere haha) before that it was an original Plasystation with Fifa 98 road to the World Cup that I used to play with mates at uni.

Last October I just decided one day to buy a new Xbox just to play Fifa 19.
  • JURITO1000
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero
    Never more. Back to pes
  • Khodkevich
    109 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    There is no one who wants new FIFA with annoying gameplay and horrible servers but we will buy it, because we are so addicted to this game
  • lukey200
    795 posts Semi-Pro
    lukey200 wrote: »
    Boysie91 wrote: »

booo

• lukey200
    795 posts Semi-Pro
    Khodkevich wrote: »
    There is no one who wants new FIFA with annoying gameplay and horrible servers but we will buy it, because we are so addicted to this game

JURITO1000 wrote: »
    Never more. Back to pes

if pes could give me a game like many years ago i would be in but i tried it and just thought really poor - and how to pull of skilll moves just horrible shame really would go back
  • JURITO1000
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero

Never more. Back to pes

if pes could give me a game like many years ago i would be in but i tried it and just thought really poor - and how to pull of skilll moves just horrible shame really would go back

True. But i have enough of dynamic difficulty. I want fair game and that what happening in fifa never happened to me in pes
  • theogoalcott
    234 posts Sunday League Hero
    FIFA 20 will be my last.
  • lukey200
    795 posts Semi-Pro

Never more. Back to pes

True. But i have enough of dynamic difficulty. I want fair game and that what happening in fifa never happened to me in pes

true mate you just rang it home PES it is
  • joehuk
    3343 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 5
    Fifa 19 is my last to long have I put myself through unpredictable gameplay no other game I've ever played has felt different week in week out day In day out to a point where I can't tell if I'm improving or work out how to improve my skill or work out things I'm doing wrong etc, I know when I'm.beaten by someone better and know when I'm beaten by the game.

unfortunately I feel beaten by the game far far to often.

It's crazy.
  • lukey200
    795 posts Semi-Pro
    joehuk wrote: »
    Fifa 19 is my last to long have I put myself through unpredictable gameplay no other game I've ever played has felt different week in week out day In day out to a point where I can't tell if I'm improving or work out how to improve my skill or work out things I'm doing wrong etc, I know when I'm.beaten by someone better and know when I'm beaten by the game.

unfortunately I feel beaten by the game far far to often.

It's crazy.

the truth behind my craze that every single week i swapped my team out !! i just realised its not me its what ea are doing and i guess there are many factors
  • Azof
    16631 posts World Class
    Already have ultimate edition of 20 preordered and 500 quid saved for fp first day
  • Retropoe82
    442 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Me 100% in x amount of days...why i love football games end of discussion
  • Retropoe82
    442 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Will i buy fifa ultimate? Now sell it me i might.
  • OfficerJimlahey
    1787 posts Play-Off Hero
    If you’ve pre ordered it then you are part of the problem. It’s like tickling your dogs belly after he just did a mess on the carpet. 🤦‍♂️

• Cantonal7l
    835 posts Professional
    The game is dying unfortunately. The better players are getting screwed over.
  • Noob_FC
    3149 posts National Call-Up
    To those getting it: Good Luck
    To those not: Well, enjoy life!!!
  • Pocketsquareguy
    5329 posts Big Money Move
    I’m always going to get fifa. Even if it comes to a time when I rarely play. Fifa points is another story though.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11425 posts Has That Special Something
    I'm definitely out. Think it could be next gen before I try again unless there's big changes. We all know there won't be though.
  • bberger
    5165 posts Big Money Move

Never more. Back to pes

It takes getting used too. But it is a way better system there. It takes timing, learning and pulling off the correct skill move for a given situation and therefore requires actual skill and understanding.

You can't just do a La Croquetta chain into Triple Elastico into an El Tornado in PES. You'd break your brain and your thumbs.
  • Dijkstra
    156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    No, and never for any game from EA.
  • Heshyooo
    453 posts Sunday League Hero
    I was on the fence about getting fifa 19 after how frustrating last fifa 18 was... I wasnt prepared for how bad fifa 19 was going to be. I'm definitely 100% not buying fifa 20.
    The game no longer gives me enjoyment, I generally cant learn anything from the games I lose, therefore how do I get better?
    Also if you work out how long WL takes to complete, multiply it by however many times you've played over each weekend (I've played most WL's). It works out to over 15 straight days of WL in a calendar year. I dont want to spend that much time on something so broken anymore. Its not good for anyones health.
  • limjitwe
    6798 posts Big Money Move
    D Heleteli wrote: »

Nah. No way. Fifa 11-15 had all these nonsense Nilmar Agbanlahor Doumbia. 80-81 players were the same as 99 players. Pace was all you needed which is nonsense
  • alvchong
    976 posts Professional
    Fifa 19, I addicted to grinding for colourful cards....I actually decided to say no to Fifa 20. Get my life back. :)
  • ViezeDries
    837 posts Semi-Pro
    Everyone who says no is a damn liar.