Prem DCM?

paul24878306
4717 posts Big Money Move
I know - most dont care by now, but Im still buildng - Im in my 4th week.

So - CDM. 88 Fernandinho or 83 NDidi?

I dont like Fernandinhos pace - though I can live with it. I much prefer NDidis height and jumping stats, and stamina.

Thats the biggest put off for me - Fernandinhos stamina is poor. He has passing and shooting better than Ndidi, but for a CDM the shooting certainly isnt an issue.

Torn between the 2. I do have Kante as my main CDM already. Nobody else has the high def WR I want.

Comments

• aberry1000
    2310 posts Fans' Favourite
    Wanyama is good but low pace, seemed to be everywhere for me
  • number7rocky
    4311 posts National Call-Up
    You play with 1 or 2 Cdm's? If you use kante already you don't need another player who is similar, get a more box to box player as the second cdm
  • Peewee916
    934 posts Professional
    Fernandinho got sure
  • Peewee916
    934 posts Professional
    For sure*
  • Peewee916
    934 posts Professional
    Put Fernandinho on defend center & stay back while attacking, the stamina n pace won’t be an issue. If you do that on him & kante they’ll stay in the middle of the pitch & shut the passing down.
  • paul24878306
    I play 433(2) but rotate for fitness. I need 2 players for each lone position (LB,RB,LW,RW,CDM and Str) and 3 for the others (CMs and CBs).

I have both CMs on free roam and get forwards (wingers stay wide, striker on balanced). I rely on the 2 CMs to be goal scorers - there more lie CAMs.

So - I NEED my CDM to sit deep, in the centre and screen the CBs. Because of that I need high Def WR. Tried Fabinho but the M/M doesnt work wit a single CDM.

I have tried Fernandinho for a while - but Im always having to sub him about 70 minutes as his fitness bar is red. I CAN, as I have a red Veratti - but I dont want to have to do this every match. Onc I can go tots Fernandino I will, but until then? NDidis height, jumping, strength and speed look very appealing. His only down sides seem to be shooting - which isnt really an issue - and passing which is - as the CDM starts attacks/counters.
  • Peewee916
    934 posts Professional
    I play 433(2) but rotate for fitness. I need 2 players for each lone position (LB,RB,LW,RW,CDM and Str) and 3 for the others (CMs and CBs).

I have both CMs on free roam and get forwards (wingers stay wide, striker on balanced). I rely on the 2 CMs to be goal scorers - there more lie CAMs.

So - I NEED my CDM to sit deep, in the centre and screen the CBs. Because of that I need high Def WR. Tried Fabinho but the M/M doesnt work wit a single CDM.

I have tried Fernandinho for a while - but Im always having to sub him about 70 minutes as his fitness bar is red. I CAN, as I have a red Veratti - but I dont want to have to do this every match. Onc I can go tots Fernandino I will, but until then? NDidis height, jumping, strength and speed look very appealing. His only down sides seem to be shooting - which isnt really an issue - and passing which is - as the CDM starts attacks/counters.
    You need a High/Low CDM & the prem doesn’t have many options besides kante who you already have. I’d say try Matic and put him on defend center & stay back. He’s 6’4 as well. N pretty cheap till u can afford tots Fernandinho or winjalmin
  • Peewee916
    934 posts Professional
    Guendouzi future stars card could be pretty good to but he’s medium/medium
  • paul24878306
    edited July 5
    Maybe i loom ar getting a complete fitness team from another league. Thats something ive never done.

It wouldnt be great (though my prem team isnt either). Id maybe have 350k after sb rewards and i sell the prem players i dont need.

Id change my prem str to 91 kane as well. I actially really like him but there noond similar so i settled for aquero and lacazette as my options.

I have red varatti as i say, so could go french if there are suitabke cheap ish players.

I also have red Jaden sancho so could go bundes as well
  • Get the SBC Doucore. Great card
  • Damo_Suzuki
    2054 posts Fans' Favourite
    I use FB Luiz as a lone CDM in 41212(2) with Shadow chem and he is an absolute beast there.
  • cdbuck26
    3367 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 5
    Get the SBC Doucore. Great card

I can second this, he is really really great. Plus with packs right now you can definitely make a lot of profit
  • paul24878306
    Dont do SBCs

Even if i did, mt 80k isnt going to cut it
  • aladdin
    906 posts Semi-Pro
    fabinho. obviously
  • paul24878306
    As i said, tried him. Mm wr doesnt work for me.
  • Peewee916
    934 posts Professional
    Doucore goes up field to much I have him on my bench