Futties Lordzano!!!

Comments

• Crysister
    960 posts Semi-Pro
    Anyone who thinks they will include him in the sbc is delusional. The best investment move for Lozano was to purchase Tots Eredevisie players like Dumfries and De Jong.

Yes but a mexican is needed too...
  • SanderFC
    2679 posts Fans' Favourite
    Crysister wrote: »
    Anyone who thinks they will include him in the sbc is delusional. The best investment move for Lozano was to purchase Tots Eredevisie players like Dumfries and De Jong.

Yes but a mexican is needed too...

He's not talking about sbc fodder, he's talking about supplements for FUTTIES winner Lozano i.e. players that will give h
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13091 posts Has That Special Something

Nobody here said that Lozano specifically will be required for the SBC. But the requirements will most likely be Mexican + Eredivisie. Lozano is your best option then.
  • johnlaker62
    1285 posts Professional

Nobody here said that Lozano specifically will be required for the SBC. But the requirements will most likely be Mexican + Eredivisie. Lozano is your best option then.

No he isn’t. People will just buy a Mexican and an eredivise player if that is a requirement.
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13091 posts Has That Special Something

No he isn’t. People will just buy a Mexican and an eredivise player if that is a requirement.

that's why rating will be important, as neither Mexicans nor Eredivisie NIFs are very high rated, so if you use more than 1 low rated, it means you will need to pick a higher rated player somewhere else
  • nicitel32
    1940 posts Fans' Favourite
    classic ea..dude is average IRL but will have better card than moments van basten :D
  • Anyone who thinks they will include him in the sbc is delusional. The best investment move for Lozano was to purchase Tots Eredevisie players like Dumfries and De Jong.

Most people will use the "cheapest" futbin solution.

• Invincibility
    4238 posts National Call-Up
    If anyone other then Lozano wins it's a SCAM.. To many Castro fanboys voted for Lozano
  • mark1089
    479 posts Sunday League Hero
    92 rated Lozano. Nice
  • CarpeDiem
    1850 posts Play-Off Hero
    2zjb3a8.png
  • Ingame-stats not as good as last year.
  • mark1089
    479 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ingame-stats not as good as last year.

And he was a striker if I remember correctly
  • SuperSonicSean
    6072 posts Big Money Move
    Still good enough to break more controllers this year. Can't wait to have him back in my club.
  • johnlaker62
    1285 posts Professional
    I was right
  • johnlaker62
    1285 posts Professional

that's why rating will be important, as neither Mexicans nor Eredivisie NIFs are very high rated, so if you use more than 1 low rated, it means you will need to pick a higher rated player somewhere else

Hello?
  • johnlaker62
    1285 posts Professional

Hello?
  • Gnomenclature
    3935 posts National Call-Up
    He's good... Dare I say better than best? So far...
  • lucas
    4944 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 5
    aberry1000 wrote: »
    He isn’t META this year

I DON’T CARE, HE IS GOOD
  • Invincibility
    He's okay but way better rm/rw options now with TOTS Salah, Pepe, Sancho and Sterling.. Didn't impress me that much.. His balance feels a bit off in combination with his agility
  • basdost_goat
    302 posts Sunday League Hero
    Only used him for 1 game as a sub at ST so don't want to review as such but wow, instantly blown away.
    Cost nothing with the packs also.
  • DanValletta
    1551 posts Play-Off Hero
    He's okay but way better rm/rw options now with TOTS Salah, Pepe, Sancho and Sterling.. Didn't impress me that much.. His balance feels a bit off in combination with his agility

I have TOTS Salah with Prime Best on the bench. I've done chucky for those late games where people have been using high pressure. I'll bring him on as striker for example. I hope my master plan works as intended haha. I will probably try to do as many of these futties cards as I reasonably can, they are usually really fun and cheap.
  • Matt_Cornwall
    3012 posts National Call-Up
    Debating whether to get him, could just get promes from fut swaps instead. They look very similar
  • Invincibility
    Debating whether to get him, could just get promes from fut swaps instead. They look very similar

Promes is the better one.. Lozano missed to many chances for me to be starting in my first 11
  • Gnomenclature
    3935 posts National Call-Up

Promes is the better one.. Lozano missed to many chances for me to be starting in my first 11

Strange, he's been excellent for me. Benched Pim best for now. He makes better runs than best and doesn't get pushed to the ground constantly (worst part about best).
  • ICE_UP_SON
    661 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Got very lucky and packed Fut birthday Mbappe from the prime players pack. Looking forward to trying out Lozano.
  • Maximus AK47
    1514 posts Play-Off Hero
    Done him for 30k Lol .

That’s what I call value for coins :)))

Sold tots Dembele , Lozano will replace him at Rw and now have 800k spare coins for upgrades.
  • SanderFC
    2679 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited July 6
    Great as 7 chem CAM: 6g8a in 8 WL games
  • Yermawfc
    2115 posts Fans' Favourite
    Win at all costs scummy card