Comments

• cdbuck26
    3375 posts National Call-Up
  • cdbuck26
    Bump again?
  • barryw
    1023 posts Professional
    I have 91 Fabinho. He is not leaving my squad.
    Haven’t tried Fernandinho
  • Unemesis
    52 posts Park Captain
    edited July 5
    Fabinho! I used his NIF since the beginning of FUT 19 and then switched to his RTTF, he's tall and wins many headers in the mildfield, his rttf passing is good, defending stats are great and has great stamina, used his nif with anchor and now his rttf with shadow, strength and jump are good enough and you notice his speed when chasing an opponent.
    Haven't tried Fernandinho.
  • HardysPatch
    209 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Had fernandinho since he first came out, around 300+ games, he does what you expect him to do, good interceptions, good passing & can shoot if needs be.
  • Insan0
    571 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I had them both fabhino advantage is that hes tall and aggressive .. but fernandhino is good too i rather use fernandhino
  • lukelym
    28 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Fabinho if you need a strong holding CDM to defend. Fernandinho if you need a box to box
  • cdbuck26
    Hmm both looking good now, only thing is that fernandinho would be on 10 and fabinho would be on 8- I can do with a rock cdm or a box to box player, either works which is why I'm debating the 2
  • Insan0
    The bad about fernandhino is hes stamina even on stay back it will drain fast .. idk wy
  • Chavez76
    2751 posts Fans' Favourite
    used both, prefer Fabinho in a CDM roll by a long shot. Much stronger, taller and just a better physical force on the pitch. As a CM, I would still pick Fernandinho though
  • OZero
    5197 posts Big Money Move
    cdbuck26 wrote: »
    Hmm both looking good now, only thing is that fernandinho would be on 10 and fabinho would be on 8- I can do with a rock cdm or a box to box player, either works which is why I'm debating the 2

Interesting, mind to let us see your lineup? Rarely these two would have different chemistry

Fabinho is easier to use (taller), but Fernandinho has more upside on attacking.
  • barryw
    1023 posts Professional
    OZero wrote: »
    cdbuck26 wrote: »

Interesting, mind to let us see your lineup? Rarely these two would have different chemistry

Fabinho is easier to use (taller), but Fernandinho has more upside on attacking.

This 😅 You must have Gabriel Jesus to link him?
  • R1ckyDaMan19
    216 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    fabinho wins more balls but fernandinho gives less balls away.
  • OZero
    5197 posts Big Money Move
    fabinho wins more balls but fernandinho gives less balls away.

And Fernandinho has one of the best passing among all defensive midfielders. If you need someone to pass through the middle Fernandinho is the one.
  • cdbuck26
    For lineup I'm playing a 433 with 2 cdms, and at CM I have sarabia because I actually do like him. Then at CB I have tots laporte and at RW I have sterling ucl live. I'm undecided on the RB and as you can see I'm also undecided on CDM but I like the ability to have an offense using my cdms. I have 650k for my RB and CDM
  • cdbuck26
    Fabinho.pngThis is what it looks like
  • Insan0
    edited July 5
    That cdm spot belongs to fernandhino .. trust me you need a good passer .. and if he needs to go inside the box he will score too. Pls you get a green link with sterling
  • cdbuck26
    Insan0 wrote: »
    That cdm spot belongs to fernandhino .. trust me you need a good passer .. and if he needs to go inside the box he will score too. Pls you get a green link with sterling

Now if he or even Fabinho could drop in price a little
  • cdbuck26
    edited July 5
    Another question, worth it to do Lozano and then put an icon CM like Veron instead of Fabinho or Fernandinho? Or is Sterling good enough? Only thinking about it because I could do Lozano for 40k
  • paul24878306
    4717 posts Big Money Move
    Lone cdm, fernandinho. Next to another cdm or as a cm fabinho.

Fabs m/m wr make him much less effective as a lone cdm.
  • Retropoe82
    444 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Rttf fabiho all day pal!
  • cdbuck26
    Lone cdm, fernandinho. Next to another cdm or as a cm fabinho.

Fabs m/m wr make him much less effective as a lone cdm.

You're saying the opposite of what everybody else is saying hahaha