Seandimes' 442(2) guide

Comments

• IAIK7
    3489 posts National Call-Up
    EisenErmin wrote: »
    Nankatsu wrote: »
    10-4 now. In my last game i got a 2-1 lead but my opponent was all over me. Switched to my 4141 setup to hold the lead and suddenly i was in the driver seat for the rest of the game. Won it 4-1 in the end. I think it is really important to have some different formations to switch to and while the 4141 seems defensive it actually opened up more attacking options than the 442. I wonder if i should use the 4141 as main formation now.
    Mind to share ct and instructions for 4141?

Tactics and instructions from this excellent video. Well worth watching!

What does your team look like when using the 4141?
  • Nivaze
    2973 posts National Call-Up
    Freefolk wrote: »
    Nivaze wrote: »
    Went from 14-8 to 16-14 this game can seriously get lost

Looks like Ziyech is the weak link

A067-C9-CF-4-B70-423-D-8-FF1-5-DD1-DFEDBC9-D.jpg

77 goals in 30 games isn’t bad, but you also concede alot. That’s basically 64 goals in 23 games as you had 7 CS.

Interesting you also kept track of clean sheets and the goals for and against. I might do that next weekend too.

Been doing it a while now it’s interesting to see how my stats vary week to week

Yeah definitely conceding far too many, Alisson isn’t helping that issue lol

Get DDG, Alisson is the worst GK ever this year!
  • Ronskii23
    160 posts Has Potential To Be Special

77 goals in 30 games isn’t bad, but you also concede alot. That’s basically 64 goals in 23 games as you had 7 CS.

Interesting you also kept track of clean sheets and the goals for and against. I might do that next weekend too.

Been doing it a while now it’s interesting to see how my stats vary week to week

I got tots Allison from my picks last week and put him in, the frustrations I’ve had this weekend are because of him
  • Nivaze
    Ronskii23 wrote: »

I got tots Allison from my picks last week and put him in, the frustrations I’ve had this weekend are because of him

I was somewhat happy when I got him the first time so I could link him with Militao and VVD but after one game I knew enough. 😂

Honestly from all the GKs I’ve tried DDG is the best.
  • Freefolk
    407 posts Sunday League Hero

Might have to go back to him, shame Alisson is untradeable but cost me a lot of games for sure
  • limjitwe
    7828 posts League Winner
    @Freefolk

Definitely agree on DDG. Alisson was costing me games when I was playing a 3 weeks back. Just get the 92/93 should be good enough.
  • ASX
    2944 posts National Call-Up

15-13 for me.

At one point I was 15-9 but as I went for G2 I lost 4 in a row. Better players maybe but I also started raging and should have switched off and tried again later.

Lesson learnt.
  • Freefolk
    ASX wrote: »

15-13 for me.

At one point I was 15-9 but as I went for G2 I lost 4 in a row. Better players maybe but I also started raging and should have switched off and tried again later.

Lesson learnt.

I never learn that lesson haha
  • Ronskii23
    Is it better for players to have their strong foot on the inside? Trying to figure out where to place players
  • limjitwe
    7828 posts League Winner
    Is it better for players to have their strong foot on the inside? Trying to figure out where to place players

It’s more of a preference! I prefer strong foot on the outside and I like the traditional wing play crossing and also shooting across the GK body rather than cutting in (Ala robben)
  • Nivaze

Comes down to personal preference as @limjitwe said.

I prefer to play right footed on the left and left footed on the right so I can either finesse or shoot near post.
  • nicitel32
    2374 posts Fans' Favourite
    anyone that would like to build a squad for me for 1.1mil on ps4? have no ideas...its for that objective galactico...
  • Ronskii23

I prefer to play right footed on the left and left footed on the right so I can either finesse or shoot near post.

What kind of shot is best for near post, I would’ve had more goals this weekend if I knew.
  • Nivaze

What kind of shot is best for near post, I would’ve had more goals this weekend if I knew.

I usually do a low driven but when the opponent moves the GK a normal shot is enough.

I mostly use low drivens and finesse shots in general. I only use normal shots when it’s a first time shot or after a skillmove.
  • limjitwe
    7828 posts League Winner
    Good luck for your rewards later!

Gg for packs for DR rewards
  • Ronskii23
    Got Trapp and Salah from gold 3 picks
  • nicitel32
    2374 posts Fans' Favourite
    Got Trapp and Salah from gold 3 picks

lol had sommer and salah from G3
  • ASX
    2944 posts National Call-Up
    Got Salah and Sirigu from G3

The Sirigiu pick was accidental, had the choice of 96 Eriksen and 94 Lala but a accidentally pressed the button whilst swiping my phone for a screenshot :D
  • Amdp9
    4620 posts National Call-Up
    @Seandimes thanks for your great input, I use kinda same tactics on 4-2-3-1 works great! And @limjitwe it works well and here is mine https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/web-app/?showoffId=ecTZeqlNnQOLu:FFA19PS4
  • Freefolk
    edited July 2019
    A or B for this weekend guys what do you think

288-BD10-B-6-DD1-45-C6-BBA8-B0-A5-EE4-A50-F7.jpg966840-B5-F54-C-464-F-B6-E7-E6-B82-E54-D978.jpg
  • Freefolk
    limjitwe wrote: »
    Good luck for your rewards later!

Gg for packs for DR rewards

Fernandes and Parejo from G3 for me, one supersub one fodder happy enough with that at least I didnt get a dup haha
  • Ricey12368
    487 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited July 2019
    Seems like everyone got Salah but me from rewards. Got 2 gks from gold 2. Took packs instead of coins which I instantly regret but market has crashed a lot so maybe a few more cards will be available to me now.

Just need upgrades at lb, at least one cm and then I’m thinking of changing my cam and one striker as didn’t get on with quag and el shaarawy.

Any suggestions for a tall cam/st with a quick player to link with them in the positions st and lw?

Here’s my current team

https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/8919561

I have a budget of 200k + my team

Everyone’s untradeable except quag el shaarawy and alba
  • Nivaze
    That FB Luiz was exactly what I needed for my squad. Bye bye Blanc and welcome to the squad Luiz!
  • Ricey12368
    487 posts An Exciting Prospect
    That FB Luiz was exactly what I needed for my squad. Bye bye Blanc and welcome to the squad Luiz!

You think luiz is better than blanc?
  • Nivaze
    Ricey12368 wrote: »

You think luiz is better than blanc?

Yeah, Blanc is just too clunkly and slow for my liking.

Luiz is a beast!
  • Ronskii23
    Best chem style for Tots Salah? Currently thinking about using gladiator or finisher
  • EisenErmin
    8569 posts League Winner
    Just logged in to check what SBC´s are out and to open my WL Rewards. Got Gold 2 last week but did not play all games...
    First pick: Oblan TOTS = the usual GK as every week...

Second pick: TOTS Alba, TOTS Oblak, TOTS Alisson or .... TOTS Christiano Ronaldo :smile:

Crazy, just crazy !!!!!!

The best player in the game and as a red pick. Going to sell my TOTY Ronaldo now for 7 million and getting PIM Pele for the WL. Finally i dont need to care about trading anymore
  • Nivaze
    Just logged in to check what SBC´s are out and to open my WL Rewards. Got Gold 2 last week but did not play all games...

Second pick: TOTS Alba, TOTS Oblak, TOTS Alisson or .... TOTS Christiano Ronaldo :smile:

Crazy, just crazy !!!!!!

The best player in the game and as a red pick. Going to sell my TOTY Ronaldo now for 7 million and getting PIM Pele for the WL. Finally i dont need to care about trading anymore

Congrats mate! Just as I wanted Messi you really wanted CR7!

Now go enjoy that card till the end of this FIFA as much as you can!!!
  • EisenErmin
    8569 posts League Winner

Crazy, just crazy !!!!!!

Congrats mate! Just as I wanted Messi you really wanted CR7!

Now go enjoy that card till the end of this FIFA as much as you can!!!

Thanks! Actually i was thinking about selling my TOTY Ronaldo and get TOTS Neymar instead... now i can have them both, but i cannot fit all my attackers in one team. I need a 145 formation. Vand DijK as CD nad only attackin minded guys in front of him. I might even try a 442 with only attackers in the midfield (including the both CM)
  • Nivaze
    @EisenErmin has your gameplay ever been as good as before you had the electricity black out?

If not I might know why