FIFA 20 Star Heads Thread

Comments

• Shaanxz
    21247 posts Club Captain
    Pwalie86 wrote: »
    Judging from that video it looks like same old menu which will be same for career mode so it's going to look exactly the same again, with just a few little updates.

Wow, this is shocking.

Menus don’t indicate anything.
  • TeamExtreme17
    2843 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited July 2019
    Same old custom Herrera from Fifa 15 go on EA :D

Means Utd havent been updated though.. Or they just havent added them yet?

But do they realise how PATHETIC it is to show off a new signing with a 2014 custom face!!??
    Post edited by TeamExtreme17 on
  • Pwalie86
    1446 posts Professional
    Shaanxz wrote: »
    Judging from that video it looks like same old menu which will be same for career mode so it's going to look exactly the same again, with just a few little updates.

Wow, this is shocking.

Menus don’t indicate anything.

I hope so then. I really want to be wrong.

Trust issues you see. This is EA after all.
  • RollsReus
    1458 posts Professional
    Slightly OT, but I wonder what they'll do with the cover if Neymar makes the expected move to Barcelona given they have that agreement with PES.
  • TeamExtreme17
    RollsReus wrote: »
    Slightly OT, but I wonder what they'll do with the cover if Neymar makes the expected move to Barcelona given they have that agreement with PES.

Sancho will replace him i think. Has a Fifa coverstar ever moved to a PES exclusive partner before? Not good for EA.
  • Disgruntledas
    517 posts An Exciting Prospect

Wow, this is shocking.

I love having the same menu look for the past 7 years 🙄.. Honestly if they don’t change the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ layout then omfg, they’re genuinely re tard ed..
  • Ress_EZ_in_the_dark
    137 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Brancz wrote: »
    With Racing Club scanned i really hope they put Some effort in the South American Leagues and the Copa Libertadores.

Put brasilian league in!!!
    Agree whole-heartedly!

Wow, this is shocking.
    Yeah, my heart was breaking when looking at the menu. And then that face...! Goddammit EA!
  • Ress_EZ_in_the_dark
    Talking about Herrera, did we see any Manchester United players that we can agree on being updated in the June 8th trailer?
  • HarryKein
    514 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Same old custom Herrera from Fifa 15 go on EA :D

Means Utd havent been updated though.. Or they just havent added them yet?

But do they realise how PATHETIC it is to show off a new signing with a 2014 custom face!!??

You guys want to much! EA has got only 6 years ti update him, probably on FIFA 26, when the next year he Will retire, they Will update him with a starhead or 2018. Don't worry, Just wait
  • TeamExtreme17
    edited July 2019
  • Renatos
    361 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hi guys I have some news for you I meet a friend of my friend , he works for Ea, ask him about starhead but he didn't gave me that much apart of saying la liga has been rescan and Bundesliga has been scan it and he told me that would be a decent amount of costum around Europe. Asked him about Carrer Mode is it gonna be a wow factor and he said there will be some changes but not major . 100 percent he works for Ea but how much he has told me the truth I don't know.
    He looked surprised why I am so keen on carrer mode and on starhead, I said no matter how old you are is about passion to play a gam who looks real to the real football as they are advertising anyway . But to be honest EA is full of employe which they dont care about those details
  • Ress_EZ_in_the_dark
    Renatos wrote: »
    Hi guys I have some news for you I meet a friend of my friend , he works for Ea, ask him about starhead but he didn't gave me that much apart of saying la liga has been rescan and Bundesliga has been scan it and he told me that would be a decent amount of costum around Europe. Asked him about Carrer Mode is it gonna be a wow factor and he said there will be some changes but not major . 100 percent he works for Ea but how much he has told me the truth I don't know.
    He looked surprised why I am so keen on carrer mode and on starhead, I said no matter how old you are is about passion to play a gam who looks real to the real football as they are advertising anyway . But to be honest EA is full of employe which they dont care about those details
    And I find it shocking that with the ever growing starhead community they didn't even realized how important starheads are. It's all about realism which includes the looks of the player, not just the move or wrinkle of the kit or whatever. EA must be joking to let it all go down the drain after all these years!
  • Renatos
    361 posts Sunday League Hero
    And I find it shocking that with the ever growing starhead community they didn't even realized how important starheads are. It's all about realism which includes the looks of the player, not just the move or wrinkle of the kit or whatever. EA must be joking to let it all go down the drain after all these years!

I know bro, I think he doesn't work on starhead development so I hope who ever work on it cares more than him otherwise this game is dead
  • Ress_EZ_in_the_dark
    edited July 2019
    I know bro, I think he doesn't work on starhead development so I hope who ever work on it cares more than him otherwise this game is dead
    Yeah man, I guess that's what it is. He is just ill-informed about the whole importance of starheads, plain and simple. I share your hope too! My biggest hope would be EA care about starheads. It will not go far if one or two people working for the company do.....
    Post edited by Ress_EZ_in_the_dark on
  • Jeyj38
    1306 posts Professional
    He looked surprised why I am so keen on carrer mode and on starhead.

Shocking is the right word...
    At least that confirms what we thought.
    They mostly dont care.
  • Disgruntledas
    My prediction for Fifa 20

We know we’re getting a bundesliga scan, I reckon between 8-9 players per team scanned..
    La Liga will have minimal updates, I don’t think they’ll give us another comprehensive scan there.
    Prem will have a few more updates but I think they’ll leave many of the players we’ve asked for still with 5 year old scans, don’t think any Man U players will change.

Career mode is what worries me the most hearing what Renatos said, I don’t think they’ll change anything, I feel they’ll change something super minimal that we don’t care about and bring back some old features and tout them as new..
  • Marcos73
    14 posts Ball Boy
    edited July 2019
    La Liga predictions.

Best and ultra optimistic scenario.

Zorilla, El Alcoraz, Vallecas, El Sadar, Los Cármenes and Son Moix stadiums.

Semi optimistic scenario.

Zorilla, El Alcoraz and Vallecas stadiums.

Possible scenario.

Zorilla stadium.

This should on the stadiums thread, my bad.

Post edited by Marcos73 on
  • fekir_in_debuchy
    83 posts Park Captain
    bit late but with Ødegaard going to Sociedad on loan maybe he can finally get a starhead...in FIFA 21 lol
  • Disgruntledas
    bit late but with Ødegaard going to Sociedad on loan maybe he can finally get a starhead...in FIFA 21 lol

Mate Southampton are making moves, their whole squad will be generic at this rate
  • Azzabazza
    307 posts Sunday League Hero
    Anyone think Serie A would get a broadcast package presentation come FIFA 20? (I remember that in the FIFA 19 Beta, others shown off a surprise inclusion of France's Ligue 1 presentation.)
  • TeamExtreme17
    Azzabazza wrote: »
    Anyone think Serie A would get a broadcast package presentation come FIFA 20? (I remember that in the FIFA 19 Beta, others shown off a surprise inclusion of France's Ligue 1 presentation.)

Hopefully, but the Ligue 1 package didnt really bring anymore starheads so id rather Serie A faces over a broadcast package, both would be nice though.
  • AndyApple
    24 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I really don’t think we will see much difference apart from Volta and some bundesliga starheads which let’s be honest could have been added in fifa 19. My feeling is they are working on more content come fifa 21 on the new consoles.
  • Pwalie86
    1446 posts Professional
    Fifa 20 just the same really. Bigger plans for next year.
  • JakeRoden
    74 posts Park Captain
    May aswell just close this thread now, the Herrera thing makes me want to throw up in my gob, he looks like utter crap. Next gen is our only true hope, these lazy cretins might actually think to update some faces, even then probably not they'll just port the fifa 09 faces over to ps5
  • KentEagle
    77 posts Park Captain
    I guess the next faces we will see are from the Career Mode information out this month

Any idea when ?

Fifa 19 is so dead, I am literally waiting on Fifa 20 & exploring the idea of buying PES 2020 due to the faces and licenses
  • Jeyj38
    1306 posts Professional
    edited July 2019
    KentEagle wrote: »
    I guess the next faces we will see are from the Career Mode information out this month

Any idea when ?

Fifa 19 is so dead, I am literally waiting on Fifa 20 & exploring the idea of buying PES 2020 due to the faces and licenses

Same here. Sure theres the Bundesliga scan but apart from that its gonna be fifa 19 again. And IDC about Volta.
    Ill come back on next gen. Game isnt really looking nice on ps4 and xboxone...
    PES make efforts every year. Im gonna reward them haha
  • Bonkertons
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Any news on guys like de Jong, Manolas, Fred, Witsel, and Felix?
  • FifaAFC
    56 posts Park Captain
    Bonkertons wrote: »

Witsel is confirmed, but the others aren't yet
  • TeamExtreme17
    FifaAFC wrote: »
    Bonkertons wrote: »

Witsel is confirmed, but the others aren't yet

This.. But Fred should be 100% and there are rumours about Roma, which would cover Manolas, that leaves Felix and Benfica are rumoured too, but im sure he will get a custom anyway if EA arent as stupid as we think..
  • Bonkertons
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Thanks guys. I’m pretty much strictly into career mode and don’t really go after players if they have a generic face lol.