FIFA 20 Star Heads Thread

Comments

• ManzGOTIT
    2397 posts Fans' Favourite
    ManzGOTIT wrote: »
    God damn. Utd are looking so good on PES

They got the Liverpool treatment

I'm pretty sure that Liverpool got mugged off by during their PES partnership because if you look at how good those Man Utd faces are and compare them to the majority of the Liverpool faces, they are way better. I don't have PES 2019 but I've seen the Liverpool faces and I don't think any of them have been scanned to be honest. I am probably wrong but they just look like good Konami customs to me.

Somewhat right and wrong. Some are customs like Trent and some are scans like Henderson and Firmino

The thing is though, those scans were done in 2016 which is why it looks different, Anfield was also scanned in 2016 too but after that there were no improvements other than other exclusives like legends, and their myclub bollocks

PES 2017 and 18 is where Liverpool were utilized to full by Konami, 2019 just dead where I think only Salah got an update if I’m not mistaken

PES would be good to buy if it still had their UEFA license, that going last year and trying it out this year has ended my run with that game, the presentation is so dire

Yeah I appreciate the attention Konami give to player faces but losing the champions league licence has made it far less appealing to be honest. I'm guessing that we will now be partnered with EA judging from the EA Play which is cool but the fact that EA probably won't add any new/updated faces other than Henderson (which I'm very happy about to be fair) and Fabinho is so annoying. I would say the only Liverpool players that don't need a face update from fifa 19 are Mo and Matip. Apart from them, everyone else is outdated, and you already know EA probably wont have bothered, even though we have won the competition that is their biggest licence and their main marketing focus pretty much 😅
    Agreed but even with Utd as their main partners EA still didn’t bother updating. Hoping there are more updates to our team, Mane Firmino etc. need updates

But signs early on are positive
  • ManzGOTIT
    Just took a look at the Liverpool website and Konami and PES are officially removed
  • TeamExtreme17
    2897 posts National Call-Up
    RollsReus wrote: »
    PES's attention to detail is the benchmark for what should be the standard. Outstanding.

My biggest take from the whole thing is how they got the old treble-winning shirt in despite it being made by Umbro. Didn't think Adidas would be cool with that (unless they own Umbro? I'm not sure). Historic teams and kits would be very cool, NBA 2k are in a league of their own when it comes to historic teams like that. Would be very cool to have access to these teams to be playable instead of restricting it behind the "surprise mechanics" of Ultimate Team. Let the players play, man.

Obviously, I would much prefer EA to focus on current-day football but it would still be awesome to see old legends in the game as a "mature" player of the series, if that's what a 26 year old is. :(

That classic kit won't be in game

It actually will be mate, they shown it in game.

The same kit from the Beckham clips?

Yup 99' home kit.

Nah brother, Go on 1:37 of the clip and read the bottom...

Damn, good spot mate..
  • ManzGOTIT
    RollsReus wrote: »
    PES's attention to detail is the benchmark for what should be the standard. Outstanding.

My biggest take from the whole thing is how they got the old treble-winning shirt in despite it being made by Umbro. Didn't think Adidas would be cool with that (unless they own Umbro? I'm not sure). Historic teams and kits would be very cool, NBA 2k are in a league of their own when it comes to historic teams like that. Would be very cool to have access to these teams to be playable instead of restricting it behind the "surprise mechanics" of Ultimate Team. Let the players play, man.

Obviously, I would much prefer EA to focus on current-day football but it would still be awesome to see old legends in the game as a "mature" player of the series, if that's what a 26 year old is. :(

That classic kit won't be in game

It actually will be mate, they shown it in game.

The same kit from the Beckham clips?

Yup 99' home kit.

Nah brother, Go on 1:37 of the clip and read the bottom...

Damn, good spot mate..

Yeah pissed me off too during their spell with Liverpool
  • Renatos
    361 posts Sunday League Hero
    I think Inter and Milan are not with Pes anymore, on their web is still partner pes 2019 but I think that's it as they are not in pes 20 demo and probably fifa will give us some faces in serie A, I am positive about Serie A apart of Juventus I think Napoli,roma,inter and Milan will have some faces
  • styles_fc
    213 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Good news on the Liverpool front.
    And damn, United have got the full treatment on PES. EA better respond...
  • Futbol22
    1031 posts Professional
    edited July 2019
    Renatos wrote: »
    I think Inter and Milan are not with Pes anymore, on their web is still partner pes 2019 but I think that's it as they are not in pes 20 demo and probably fifa will give us some faces in serie A, I am positive about Serie A apart of Juventus I think Napoli,roma,inter and Milan will have some faces

That’s really were EA need to focus. Scans for the Milan teams and Roma would be huge. Neglected for so long. Skriniar, Romagnoli, Ünder etc.

Btw what’s the thought on Kluivert - custom or scan? Hopefully it means Roma scanned, but could just be from FIFA Online.
  • Futbol22
    1031 posts Professional
    Surely Firmino and G. Jesus need updated starheads.

bf198305c088ed9c8fd5d87a03fb6ef6.jpg

0_GettyImages-1158723455.jpg
  • nkp
    5 posts Ball Boy
    Jeyj38 wrote: »
    This looks soooo much better then Fifa, my god

Wow. I think I might go PES next year

They've done more with my teams license with a trailer than EA did in 3 years.
  • Jeyj38
    1306 posts Professional
    edited July 2019
    nkp wrote: »
    This looks soooo much better then Fifa, my god

Wow. I think I might go PES next year

They've done more with my teams license with a trailer than EA did in 3 years.

True... they know how to use a partnership and how to promote their game. EA has just no clue haha.

If they add Juventus and Bayern thats gonna make a good total of top players. Plus MyTeam actually allow you to play Ronaldo and Messi together, unlike FUT.
    Its my time to return to PES I guess :)
  • nkp
    5 posts Ball Boy
    Here we go again, it's pre-season where players are outdated already, lol. What happens in PES is they will update Rojo in a future Data Pack around October, what EA will do is not update him all year and take the chance of scanning him for Fifa 21, but the will probably leave Man Utd this Summer or in the January Transfer Window so he wont end up getting updated at Man Utd at all (Just like Ander Herrera who was at Man Utd FIVE years and Romelu Lukaku who was at Utd for TWO years!!), the only way he will get updated is if he signs for another team who are licensed with EA that get scanned for Fifa 21 or Fifa 22, if at all, lol.. Not hard to just change his hair colour to blonde is it? Something we should be able to do ourselves! This **** needs to change @EA_Andy

RJoJRir.jpg

It does but they will make excuses as usual that it takes a long time, whilst pes are doing data packs updating players all over the place. I played pes lite and its shocking how many starheads they have compared to FIFA.
  • bulldogubld
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Scott Mctominay is the new PES ambassador 😂😂😂😂
  • Renatos
    361 posts Sunday League Hero
    Futbol22 wrote: »
    Renatos wrote: »

That’s really were EA need to focus. Scans for the Milan teams and Roma would be huge. Neglected for so long. Skriniar, Romagnoli, Ünder etc.

Btw what’s the thought on Kluivert - custom or scan? Hopefully it means Roma scanned, but could just be from FIFA Online.

I think Kluivert did receive the custom treat together with De ligt while he was in ajax , that tells how long can EA hold the faces no matter if they are custom or a scan
  • Azzabazza
    308 posts Sunday League Hero
    Found this off 'FIFACM Tips' on Twitter - (IMPORTANT regarding Man Utd, FC Bayern & Arsenal. No info about Juve)
  • mickjacobjr
    1240 posts Professional
    Azzabazza wrote: »
    Found this off 'FIFACM Tips' on Twitter - (IMPORTANT regarding Man Utd, FC Bayern & Arsenal. No info about Juve)

Man Utd scans will be in Fifa so that’s rubbish
  • Shaanxz
    21300 posts Club Captain
    So much false information
  • TeamExtreme17
    Well.. Were Arsenal and Liverpool starheads updated in Fifa during their PES deal? Yes. Because of the PL deal. So that confirms that article to be false.
  • mickjacobjr
    1240 posts Professional
    Well.. Were Arsenal and Liverpool starheads updated in Fifa during their PES deal? Yes. Because of the PL deal. So that confirms that article to be false.

Yep people love making up rubbish
  • TeamExtreme17

If there was any truth too it EA would of released a load of updated starheads for Man Utd in Fifa 19 like they did for Bayern Munich, which has me worried about them..
  • Jeyj38
    1306 posts Professional

If there was any truth too it EA would of released a load of updated starheads for Man Utd in Fifa 19 like they did for Bayern Munich, which has me worried about them..

Only if they actually scanned any ManU player this year lol.
  • TeamExtreme17

Only if they actually scanned any ManU player this year lol.

The minimum they do is scan the missing players from the last Fifa, so i expect Fred, Dalot n Greenwood for Fifa 20 as they are still generic. But if the other players like De Gea, Lukaku etc havent been updated like Aguero/Henderson have i will go ape shh, lol..
  • Bavarian_Star_11
    93 posts Park Captain
    edited July 2019

Not necessarily, it’s a mixed bag, some players got updated because of the World Cup update, but others (I.e. Henderson) were not, I’m not sure what the fate of Bayern will be, but the few people I’ve talked to seem to think the Allianz Arena will still be in the game (I’m praying) but Face Scans might be more limited, the Bundesliga deal would make it slightly easier. As Leno is only getting his scan from the held back Bundesliga one apparently.

• TeamExtreme17

Not necessarily, it’s a mixed bag, some players got updated because of the World Cup update, but others (I.e. Henderson) were not, I’m not sure what the fate of Bayern will be, but the few people I’ve talked to seem to think the Allianz Arena will still be in the game (I’m praying) but Face Scans might be more limited, the Bundesliga deal would make it slightly easier. As Leno is only getting his scan from the held back Bundesliga one apparently.

Aye but Henderson wasnt updated just like Aguero etc werent updated, because EA are lazy, not because of the Liverpool deal, PES have already updated De Gea and Lukaku in PES 2019 even though EA had the Man Utd license :D as the Man Utd EA deal wasnt exclusive (even though they did F all with it) just like the PES Man Utd deal isnt exclusive, so nothing is stopping EA updating Man Utd starheads for Fifa 20..

So its curious EA rushing Bayern scans out at the end of Fifa 19 unless Bayern is exclusive partnership from PES 2020 onwards..
  • Bavarian_Star_11
    93 posts Park Captain

Aye but Henderson wasnt updated just like Aguero etc werent updated, because EA are lazy, not because of the Liverpool deal, PES have already updated De Gea and Lukaku in PES 2019 even though EA had the Man Utd license :D as the Man Utd EA deal wasnt exclusive (even though they did F all with it) just like the PES Man Utd deal isnt exclusive, so nothing is stopping EA updating Man Utd starheads for Fifa 20..

So its curious EA rushing Bayern scans out at the end of Fifa 19 unless Bayern is exclusive partnership from PES 2020 onwards..

EA is for sure lazy, obviously my hope is that the Bayern deal isn’t exclusive, being a fan it would absolutely be crushing, but as I said most I have talked to have said they expect the Allianz Arena to be in the game, so hopefully this means no exclusive, and as you said there probably would have been a little more hype generation I think too. I hope the Bundesliga deal that is hopefully coming covers the stadiums and star heads.

EA has had the Bayern heads scanned and RE-scanned multiple times since and just not released them, as with the whole of the Bundesliga, it’s incredibly lazy, Süle had apparently been in the database since FIFA 17 and they just never released it.....

And the reason I referenced Leno is because they scanned him when he was still at Leverkusen, and just never released it.

One more thing if the financial thing we saw earlier was true, I think it would be difficult to get Bayern into an exclusive deal especially when EA has the rights to the Bundesliga, the DFB-Pokal AND the Champions League. So I’m hoping that they just don’t do something like that.
  • fekir_in_debuchy
    90 posts Park Captain
    joao felix surely has to get at least a custom for next FIFA after this huge move to atleti
  • TeamExtreme17
    edited July 2019
    FifaAFC wrote: »

Update Old Trafford please then Corey <3

P.S. This kinda confirms Bayern wont be exclusive in PES then if they have the Bundesliga license, and also Juventus? EA have Serie A license but have no treatment for it yet..
  • Azzabazza
    308 posts Sunday League Hero

EA is for sure lazy, obviously my hope is that the Bayern deal isn’t exclusive, being a fan it would absolutely be crushing, but as I said most I have talked to have said they expect the Allianz Arena to be in the game, so hopefully this means no exclusive, and as you said there probably would have been a little more hype generation I think too. I hope the Bundesliga deal that is hopefully coming covers the stadiums and star heads.

EA has had the Bayern heads scanned and RE-scanned multiple times since and just not released them, as with the whole of the Bundesliga, it’s incredibly lazy, Süle had apparently been in the database since FIFA 17 and they just never released it.....

And the reason I referenced Leno is because they scanned him when he was still at Leverkusen, and just never released it.

One more thing if the financial thing we saw earlier was true, I think it would be difficult to get Bayern into an exclusive deal especially when EA has the rights to the Bundesliga, the DFB-Pokal AND the Champions League. So I’m hoping that they just don’t do something like that.

Phew. Hope that would be correct when FC Bayern are announced soon as a new club on PES. I think that IF there is a full league treatment (I.e. Premier League/La Liga/Bundesliga), it includes ALL stadia & team rights. Hope the MLS or Ligue 1 is next in line for a full league treatment.
  • Shaanxz
    21300 posts Club Captain
    Stadium exclusivity is due too how ownership is in different countries tbf
  • TeamExtreme17
    Shaanxz wrote: »
    Stadium exclusivity is due too how ownership is in different countries tbf

This.. We can be thankful the PL is easy or we could of lost Anfield and now Old Trafford. Bundesliga is different..