Should I get gullit? (Team inside)

smcali23
1249 posts Professional
I'm away for a few weeks and have been grinding a team on the menus so I could get back and have a little fun.

Question is: Should I do the gullit sbc and swap him for havertz? I could probably do a straight swap if I stick in some untradeables? Anyone used both?

LKs7DH9.jpg

Comments

• Futfanatic
    15984 posts World Class
    Why do you have a hotspot? Are you playing pokemon go with someone that doesn’t have internet? Been there.
  • smcali23
    1249 posts Professional
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Why do you have a hotspot? Are you playing pokemon go with someone that doesn’t have internet? Been there.

Haaaaa. It's a Krassi FIFA glitch, no?

Truth is I'm in an air BnB and I don't have decent internet, so we're watching iPlayer on the hotspot.
  • WarrenBarton
    10986 posts Has That Special Something
    he’s the absolute shiz
  • smcali23
    1249 posts Professional
    he’s the absolute shiz

That's kinda what I wanted to hear.
  • WarrenBarton
    10986 posts Has That Special Something
    smcali23 wrote: »
    he’s the absolute shiz

You will def need to change that team name though lol.

Gullit can play anywhere tbh, is a beast for me at rcm (41212-2) and scores over a goal every 3 games and an assist around every other game.
    Mostly WL or Div 1 rivals

Is so effective defensively too due to his enormous bulk but is also quite graceful on the dribble
  • smcali23
    1249 posts Professional
    edited July 2019
    smcali23 wrote: »
    he’s the absolute shiz

You will def need to change that team name though lol.

Gullit can play anywhere tbh, is a beast for me at rcm (41212-2) and scores over a goal every 3 games and an assist around every other game.
    Mostly WL or Div 1 rivals

Is so effective defensively too due to his enormous bulk but is also quite graceful on the dribble

Haaaaa. I couldn't get the chemistry, so created a new squad just for havertz so I could test formations.

But, yeah, I've never played with a gullit and have heard he's amazing, but he doesn't get me as hyped as he would have before tots because there are so many good cards now.

But I do want to know what all the love is about, so I think I'll do him.
  • Ben
    5471 posts Big Money Move
    You need a deeensive midfields ..would get Viet a
  • smcali23
    1249 posts Professional
    edited July 2019
    Ben wrote: »

You could be right...goretska and auoar not gonna do it?

Or goretska and gullit?
  • Headshrinker363
    5870 posts Big Money Move
    Depends if you have smooth gameplay or not. First week I had him he was brilliant. A switch has been flicked this weekend and since then, gameplay has been horrible and the whole team has melted.
  • 3MenandaBebe
    3067 posts National Call-Up
    Gullit is much better than Havertz
  • smcali23
    1249 posts Professional
    Depends if you have smooth gameplay or not. First week I had him he was brilliant. A switch has been flicked this weekend and since then, gameplay has been horrible and the whole team has melted.

That we exactly my experience with vvd. I was on a 10 match winning streak and did his sbc because I was going away. Connection went to crap and I lost every game I played with him. Lol
  • Boysie91
    15186 posts World Class
    Best player I have used 100%
  • Galayn
    518 posts An Exciting Prospect
    he is the best midfielder in the game and the most game changer (if that makes sense)

I have the 90 and play him CDM in 424, 4222 and 4231 (and sometimes RCM in 433(4)), he has approx 180 goals in 420 games, he is everywhere on the pitch, great defender, unstoppable in the air and the hell of a shot
  • BeerInsured
    131 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    My goal for fifa 20 is to get Gullit as quick as possible. I have used him in every position and he is a beast at all of them.
  • Slideman1187
    959 posts Professional
    Take Gullit over Goretzka and keep Havertz imo
  • DoubleDeuces
    53 posts Park Captain
    Take Gullit over Goretzka and keep Havertz imo

Sounds like he needs the coins from Havertz in order to get Gullit mate.

I have an on/off relationship with Gullit. He's an amazing player but, every time I get him, he's the first I sell when I need coins for someone else. He's always fun for the first few games that I have him back and then he just doesn't stand out enough to warrant his price. I think you have the perfect anti-Gullit in Goretzka...they, to me, are very similar in-game. Gullit's great, but there are other players I fear more when I see them in the opponent's squad.
  • DoubleDeuces
    53 posts Park Captain
    Ben wrote: »

100% agree with this. That squad needs Vieira. Heck, every squad needs Vieira...