End of an Era Mark Noble please!!

Comments

• Claret_n_blue_blood
    15141 posts World Class
    Reggie77 wrote: »
    Maybe a Flashback Moments
    greggles wrote: »
    LOL what have I done. comment number 200 btw

And one more... what about a Flashback Moments Mark Noble card for when he carried Ander Herrera off the pitch in the final game at Upton Park <3:D

Surely 99 strength!

Haha yes <3

Lmao think u 2 need go see a shrink n get ur heads shaken delusional a under statement lol

Do u need a hug mate
  • greggles
    1541 posts Play-Off Hero

And one more... what about a Flashback Moments Mark Noble card for when he carried Ander Herrera off the pitch in the final game at Upton Park <3:D

Surely 99 strength!

Haha yes <3

Lmao think u 2 need go see a shrink n get ur heads shaken delusional a under statement lol

Do u need a hug mate

i think all those slum year supporting city really has hit himn hard, you can tell
  • selb
    6789 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 2

Surely 99 strength!

Haha yes <3

Do u need a hug mate

i think all those slum year supporting city really has hit himn hard, you can tell

Tbh guys, I think he's got a little head rush, from being so low to climbing so high, so quickly just melted his brain 😆
  • RayS
    27060 posts Player of the Year
    selb wrote: »

Surely 99 strength!

Haha yes <3

Do u need a hug mate

Tbh guys, I think he's got a little head rush, from being so low to climbing so high, so quickly just melted his brain 😆

What is it called for divers when they surface too quickly and get nitrogen in their blood? Ricketts maybe?
  • RayS

200 means we get the card

I bet Ray was just whinding us up sadly.

Never!
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    15141 posts World Class
    RayS wrote: »

Surely 99 strength!

Haha yes <3

Do u need a hug mate

What is it called for divers when they surface too quickly and get nitrogen in their blood? Ricketts maybe?

The benz I think
  • Reggie77
    239 posts Sunday League Hero
    Bends
  • RayS

Surely 99 strength!

Haha yes <3

Do u need a hug mate

The benz I think

i think you're right... i think it might be bends.
  • CharlieC
    6897 posts Big Money Move

Surely 99 strength!

Haha yes <3

Do u need a hug mate

The benz I think

Mercedes? 😂
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    15141 posts World Class
    CharlieC wrote: »

Surely 99 strength!

Haha yes <3

Do u need a hug mate

The benz I think

Mercedes? 😂

Yesssss
  • RayS

Surely 99 strength!

Haha yes <3

Do u need a hug mate

The benz I think

Mercedes? 😂

Do u have the Benz?
  • selb
    edited July 2

Surely 99 strength!

Haha yes <3

Do u need a hug mate

The benz I think

Also known as DCS (Decompression Sickness), I think you may be right there.

Confusion, decreased awareness, loss of consciousness, loss or limited vision and deafness are symptoms, all of which @Kingdingaling seems to be displaying 🤔 as a medical professional I recommend seeking help immediately
  • RayS

Surely 99 strength!

Haha yes <3

Do u need a hug mate

The benz I think

Confusion, decreased awareness, loss of consciousness, loss or limited vision and deafness are symptoms, all of which @Kingdingaling seems to be displaying 🤔 as a medical professional I recommend seeking help immediately

:D:D:D
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    15141 posts World Class

Surely 99 strength!

Haha yes <3

Do u need a hug mate

The benz I think

This is priceless 🤣
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    15141 posts World Class
    Ray u watching the world cup, looks like the US might snatch it
  • RayS

following at work ;)

job done, but that was close
  • CharlieC
    6897 posts Big Money Move

following at work ;)

Why they had a centre back taking a pen is anybody’s idea???? Craziness
  • RayS
    edited July 2

following at work ;)

Why they had a centre back taking a pen is anybody’s idea???? Craziness

Their usual Penalty taker (Parris) had missed the last two, so they let the captain (Houghton) take it. In retrospect, not the best idea.
  • Kingdingaling
    2068 posts Fans' Favourite

Surely 99 strength!

Haha yes <3

Do u need a hug mate

Lmao a hug nah I'm allergic to s lol
  • Kingdingaling

Surely 99 strength!

Haha yes <3

Do u need a hug mate

Slum season year a treble when did West ham win anything the 80s or summit the worst London Club
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    15141 posts World Class

Surely 99 strength!

Haha yes <3

Do u need a hug mate

Lmao a hug nah I'm allergic to s lol

Wow nice person
  • selb

Surely 99 strength!

Haha yes <3

Do u need a hug mate

Slum season year a treble when did West ham win anything the 80s or summit the worst London Club

Don't mean to nit pick but technically they cant be the worst London club as there are several in the lower divisions, and if you read what he said he never said anything about this season being a slum season, he was talking about your poor days, before the oil money
  • Liamalone
    115 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    pmsl EoE Mark Noble, an average player if there ever was one.
  • selb
    Liamalone wrote: »

You're a bit late 🕛
  • Liamalone
    115 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Liamalone wrote: »

You're a bit late 🕛

I have a life to live.
  • Kingdingaling

Surely 99 strength!

Haha yes <3

Do u need a hug mate

Don't mean to nit pick but technically they cant be the worst London club as there are several in the lower divisions, and if you read what he said he never said anything about this season being a slum season, he was talking about your poor days, before the oil money

Even In our poor years still a better run club than West ham West ham has a reputation for 1 thing n its not called playing football
  • Kingdingaling

Surely 99 strength!

Haha yes <3

Do u need a hug mate

Wasnt the last time west ham won a trophy the fa Cup final in the 80s been relegated to championship 2 or 3 times in past 15years buy all these average players huge wages. Buy a stadium on rental lol
  • selb

Surely 99 strength!

Haha yes <3

Do u need a hug mate

Wasnt the last time west ham won a trophy the fa Cup final in the 80s been relegated to championship 2 or 3 times in past 15years buy all these average players huge wages. Buy a stadium on rental lol

Before 2008, when was the last time City won anything?

If West Ham (or any team for that matter) had the resources City have then I'm sure they'd win trophies too, WH is not the best run club and I'm sure most Hammers would attest to that.

I feel this topic has gone waaayyyyy off topic now though.
  • Kingdingaling

Surely 99 strength!

Haha yes <3

Do u need a hug mate

If West Ham (or any team for that matter) had the resources City have then I'm sure they'd win trophies too, WH is not the best run club and I'm sure most Hammers would attest to that.

Surely 99 strength!

Haha yes <3

Do u need a hug mate

Deluded jealous fan always the oil money eh well spurs are ran by the tightest chairman in the league. Man utd is owned courtesy of a loan Chelsea a Russian oil barren arsenal by owners now that won't spent only in it for profit every single top team in the world has rich owners maybe west ham fans wouldn't be so jealous if there owners spent time n money on decent players rather than all the politics that go on with that stadium West ham are a small club with a big history success 40 years ago don't make a club a big club
  • Reggie77
    239 posts Sunday League Hero

Surely 99 strength!

Haha yes <3

Do u need a hug mate

Surely 99 strength!

Haha yes <3

Do u need a hug mate

Deluded jealous fan always the oil money eh well spurs are ran by the tightest chairman in the league. Man utd is owned courtesy of a loan Chelsea a Russian oil barren arsenal by owners now that won't spent only in it for profit every single top team in the world has rich owners maybe west ham fans wouldn't be so jealous if there owners spent time n money on decent players rather than all the politics that go on with that stadium West ham are a small club with a big history success 40 years ago don't make a club a big club

I'm sure any team with the wage and transfer budget of Man City could do something special each year... you can't even sell your allocation for semi final and cup final tickets. West Ham would have sold out Wembley two or three times over! Remember where you were some time ago... wasn't it a penalty shootout victory to avoid slipping slowly out of the football league.