The Ligue 1 POTM SBC has temporarily taken down & will return at a later time, updates to follow today PST on this FIFA Direct twitter thread. Forum thread discussing the issue is here.

End of an Era Mark Noble please!!

Comments

• Kingdingaling
    2224 posts Fans' Favourite
    Seanregal wrote: »
    IAIK7 wrote: »
    I think OP should've asked for a flashback card rather than an EoaE one. Noble doesn't fit the requirements to warrant an EoaE due to him still playing for West Ham.

Flashback to what has he ever been over a 82

My god you're relentless aren't you?

Relentless and something else comes to mind but I won't share lol

We all know what you mean

Lmao people on this are so thick when it comes to knowledge of football just cos a player plays lots of games don't make him legend icon level it's what they do on the pitch throughout there career that does
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    15556 posts World Class
    I think OP should've asked for a flashback card rather than an EoaE one. Noble doesn't fit the requirements to warrant an EoaE due to him still playing for West Ham.

Truth hurt that he's average can u tell me what the West ham way is the excuse every time they sack a manager they say cos didn't play the West ham way

Mate we get what your saying its just your constantly there, let us just hope for a card us hammers would love
  • IAIK7
    3477 posts National Call-Up
    Seanregal wrote: »

We all know what you mean

Lmao people on this are so thick when it comes to knowledge of football just cos a player plays lots of games don't make him legend icon level it's what they do on the pitch throughout there career that does

You're not wrong.
  • Kingdingaling

Truth hurt that he's average can u tell me what the West ham way is the excuse every time they sack a manager they say cos didn't play the West ham way

Mate we get what your saying its just your constantly there, let us just hope for a card us hammers would love

If anyone deserves a futtie card it's Anderson this noble lark is lmao time without Anderson ur season would have been much worse
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    15556 posts World Class

If anyone deserves a futtie card it's Anderson this noble lark is lmao time without Anderson ur season would have been much worse

Do u just love the last word
  • Kingdingaling

Think that's u that does. West ham are a trash club the West ham way from the 1960s 1970s is a long time ago Anderson is ur only good player n when he gets sold so hi to the championship yet again
  • RayS
    27986 posts Player of the Year

Think that's u that does. West ham are a trash club the West ham way from the 1960s 1970s is a long time ago Anderson is ur only good player n when he gets sold so hi to the championship yet again

and yet you leave the last word hmmm
  • selb
    6931 posts Big Money Move
    RayS wrote: »

Now you've done it @RayS 😯
  • RayS
    selb wrote: »

Now you've done it @RayS 😯

>:)
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    15556 posts World Class

I'm not saying anything else lol
  • RayS

You win
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    15556 posts World Class

You win

Woohoo I'm the champion
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    15556 posts World Class
    Ray love your new profile pic, will get some getting used too 😂
  • RayS

ty, that was in my prime playing days :)

Like a fine wine, I got better with age.

I see you got a cheeky little change too ;)
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    15556 posts World Class

ty, that was in my prime playing days :)

Like a fine wine, I got better with age.

I see you got a cheeky little change too ;)

Yes mate mine was long overdue 😁
  • selb
    Loving the new pic @Claret_n_blue_blood, him and Gullit combo, unstoppable
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    15556 posts World Class

Thanks @selb yeah they will make a great combo, was thinking more pace but dulled it down slightly
  • selb

Thanks @selb yeah they will make a great combo, was thinking more pace but dulled it down slightly

I hope you gave him decent long shot stat, maybe one day you'll get your man and hopefully we get Freddie Ljungberg and we'll all be happy
  • Kingdingaling

Lmao noble a 90 haha omg what u been smoking
  • greggles
    1791 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited July 2019
    LOL what have I done. comment number 200 btw
  • Reggie77
    246 posts Sunday League Hero
    Maybe a Flashback Moments
    greggles wrote: »

And one more... what about a Flashback Moments Mark Noble card for when he carried Ander Herrera off the pitch in the final game at Upton Park <3:D

Surely 99 strength!
  • greggles
    1791 posts Play-Off Hero
    Reggie77 wrote: »

And one more... what about a Flashback Moments Mark Noble card for when he carried Ander Herrera off the pitch in the final game at Upton Park <3:D

Surely 99 strength!

omg you're right, i think arnnautovic's reactions on his aoe card should be low. as it took him this long to hand in a transfer request
  • greggles
    1791 posts Play-Off Hero
    eoa*
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    15556 posts World Class

Surely 99 strength!

Haha yes <3
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    15556 posts World Class

200 means we get the card
  • Reggie77
    Arnie wants to leave again! Ffs... he was useless 2nd half of the season and he's a waste of space sulking most of the game. I struggled with his 87 rated card anyway. Only did it out of trying to shoehorn a West Ham player in
  • Kingdingaling

Surely 99 strength!

Haha yes <3

Lmao think u 2 need go see a shrink n get ur heads shaken delusional a under statement lol
  • Reggie77
    With a Flashback Moments card with 99 strength you will just need a 'Shadow Chemistry' applied which will boost his pace (not that he needs it) and you've got the perfect CDM.
  • greggles
    1791 posts Play-Off Hero

200 means we get the card

I bet Ray was just whinding us up sadly.
  • greggles
    1791 posts Play-Off Hero
    Arnie wants to leave again! Ffs... he was useless 2nd half of the season and he's a waste of space sulking most of the game. I struggled with his 87 rated card anyway. Only did it out of trying to shoehorn a West Ham player in

yh fook him