Damn long shots

Who else is fed up of ridiculous goals from long distance? Once in a game sure but not more than that.
How do you even do that on the Switch?

Comments

• Bgomez93
    21 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Who else is fed up of ridiculous goals from long distance? Once in a game sure but not more than that.
    How do you even do that on the Switch?

I went to the settings and changed the shooting assistance to “semi” so that it’s harder.
  • Hi_RiP
    4 posts Ball Boy
    This makes me so angry when I’m online, these kids taking shots from 20-30 yards outside the box and scoring 1, sometimes more. I don’t mind getting scored on from just outside the box, but these shots from way out should have about a 1% chance to actually go in, especially since most of the players I see taking them are rated around 82-87.
  • Totally agree it’s completely unrealistic but you can’t blame people for taking advantage of the game mechanics. Unfortunately, the game isn’t designed to skilfully pass your way into the box and score like a real football match. Same could be said for being able to link a number of ridiculous skill moves. It’s a shame PES isn’t coming to Switch because the gameplay (even on mobile) is so much better and way more realistic.
  • EA_Rtas
    1120 posts EA Moderator
    If you disagree with the OP that's fine but leave it out with the "clowns" comments and the like, there's no need for it.