Saving packs?

Clemster
924 posts Semi-Pro
Just don't see the point in opening packs at the moment. However, struggling to see anything now which will offer improvements to tots. What is everyone else saving their packs for? Or are you just opening them?

Comments

• Denz
    3183 posts National Call-Up
    Saving some for Wednesday, hoping something futtues related is in them. Not to improve my side but at least provide more potential value than what is in them right now.
  • EekAlaska
    2952 posts National Call-Up
    Saving in case Futties aren't SBCs like last year. Hope Im wrong tho. I have quite a few high rated players id like to swap for something useable.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16720 posts World Class
    Saving packs in July? Are you serious? Yeah I'm saving mine until the first week of September 😂
  • Kingdingaling
    2852 posts National Call-Up
    Denz wrote: »
    Saving some for Wednesday, hoping something futtues related is in them. Not to improve my side but at least provide more potential value than what is in them right now.

Was there actually any futties in packs last year wasn't it all sbcs
  • 3MenandaBebe
    3067 posts National Call-Up
    Nope.

Doesn’t matter which day I pack viviano
  • DoubleDeuces
    53 posts Park Captain

The fact that they're suspending TOTW leads me to believe there will be a Futties team in packs. EA has to sell FIFA points...
  • Kingdingaling

The fact that they're suspending TOTW leads me to believe there will be a Futties team in packs. EA has to sell FIFA points...

I thought they would have tots players in packs this week but even futties be same odds as tots near impossible to pull something like wow
  • Dmb75
    992 posts Professional
    Saving until they do the best of with increased pack weight like last year. Can already get my endgame team whenever I want so may as well wait to pack some cool cards. I honestly view this game more as a card collecting game than a soccer game at this point.
  • Kingdingaling
    Dmb75 wrote: »
    Saving until they do the best of with increased pack weight like last year. Can already get my endgame team whenever I want so may as well wait to pack some cool cards. I honestly view this game more as a card collecting game than a soccer game at this point.

My teams already complete as will most people's these futties won't get in team unless it's a Davies
  • Walter_Bishop_
    84 posts Park Captain
    I think that Futties are not going to be in packs. My call is that they are going to do like last year: Futties is going to last 4 weeks, and there is going to be "The BEST of in packs", first 2 weeks will be cards from the early promos, and the other 2 weeks best especials from every promo. They have to trick us somehow on to buying Fifa20
  • Darkwing1708
    1122 posts Professional
    Waiting for news. Ill open them friday if there is something good in packs then.
  • Denz
    3183 posts National Call-Up

Yea but they said something will be replacing totw on Wednesday and then announced futties is coming Wednesday.

I'm sure it will be heavily sbc related but I believe something will be in packs. Of course chances of packing anything is slim but best at the moment is an awful totw.
  • Kingdingaling

Yea but they said something will be replacing totw on Wednesday and then announced futties is coming Wednesday.

I'm sure it will be heavily sbc related but I believe something will be in packs. Of course chances of packing anything is slim but best at the moment is an awful totw.

Even the next two weeks rewards in champs for Elite are tots packs
  • Killer_Snake2017
    1608 posts Play-Off Hero

Yeah cause Futties are sbcs, so TOTS have tb WL rewards, but they will bring back cards from the best promos in packs, this week I think they'll start with Carniball and Fut Birthday, with a re release of some of the best sbcs.
  • Foxsake
    3875 posts National Call-Up
    Saving packs 😂 we r into July games dead has been for long time
  • Kingdingaling

Yeah cause Futties are sbcs, so TOTS have tb WL rewards, but they will bring back cards from the best promos in packs, this week I think they'll start with Carniball and Fut Birthday, with a re release of some of the best sbcs.

Best sbcs like fb. They already done that
  • Supermario911
    2217 posts Fans' Favourite
    Save packs for disappointment as usual lol

They lower the weight in promos, so its unlikely you'll pack anything of value

But yeah, save them until this Weds to see what is in packs
  • madwullie
    6444 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 2019
    I've got 56. Zero point opening them just now as there is no value at all
  • Staxdoobie
    2426 posts Fans' Favourite
    madwullie wrote: »
    I've got 56. Zero point opening them just now as there is no value at all

I suppose in a weird way it's better to get nothing in packs that could have had something in them than to get nothing in packs that have absolutely nothing in them.

Or something.
  • Killer_Snake2017
    1608 posts Play-Off Hero

No they didn't, they'll re release the best sbcs of the year, eg. Marcos Alonso
    Zlatan
    POTM VVD
    David Luiz
    POTM Hazard/Auba/Rashford (for cheap)
    Firmino and Rabiot and Gorstzka!
    It'll be fun!
  • Markman007
    4832 posts National Call-Up
    Saving packs in July? Are you serious? Yeah I'm saving mine until the first week of September 😂

My team is done so why not save for a few days and see if they throw anything interesting in packs? Got nothing to lose. Last year all the best cards of the year went back into packs during Futties.
  • Noob_FC
    3151 posts National Call-Up
    Didn't save anything for tots... Opened lot of SBC and other packs during tots, no tots packed...
    Saved this time a few of the packs, hope to pack 1 special player
  • ImAtrocious
    2986 posts National Call-Up
    Markman007 wrote: »

My team is done so why not save for a few days and see if they throw anything interesting in packs? Got nothing to lose. Last year all the best cards of the year went back into packs during Futties.

Agree. I hate this "game is dead" notion. It's fine if you're done playing it. It may be dead to you, but it isn't for everyone. The game is still played by a number of users, and content is still coming out. If you're someone who doesn't play other video games, the game is pretty well "alive" until the next game releases.
  • Koning Spijker
    3834 posts National Call-Up
    If only there will be a FUTTIES18 Lozano, man what a card that was. Will get straight into my team, together with FB Ibra upfront
  • '96dc2
    9060 posts League Winner

Agree. I hate this "game is dead" notion. It's fine if you're done playing it. It may be dead to you, but it isn't for everyone. The game is still played by a number of users, and content is still coming out. If you're someone who doesn't play other video games, the game is pretty well "alive" until the next game releases.

It’s dead mate.
  • gorillabear
    1055 posts Professional
    edited July 2019
    '96dc2 wrote: »

It’s dead mate.

What is dead may never die
  • Kingdingaling

No they didn't, they'll re release the best sbcs of the year, eg. Marcos Alonso
    Zlatan
    POTM VVD
    David Luiz
    POTM Hazard/Auba/Rashford (for cheap)
    Firmino and Rabiot and Gorstzka!
    It'll be fun!

Yes they did re release all flashbacks in a 84squad sbc a couple months ago where u been
  • Markman007
    4832 posts National Call-Up

...and from only 10 saved packs I just packed 15 or 16 special cards worth at least 500k+ total. You were saying? 🤣
  • Noob_FC
    3151 posts National Call-Up

...and from only 10 saved packs I just packed 15 or 16 special cards worth at least 500k+ total. You were saying? 🤣

Saved about 15 packs.. packed like 250k worth players... worth it... Closer and closer to Havertz!!!
  • mway
    2186 posts Fans' Favourite
    With the ultimate pack I have 20 to open now :p