The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

No new content

SomeNextGuy
3202 posts National Call-Up
I've gone from hating all the random content we get, thus pouring God knows how many new players into the game every other day, to having withdrawal symptoms from receiving no content for several days.

I'm sitting here in a cold sweat rocking backwards and forwards and craving Reese's peanut butter cups. Get it sorted EA.

Comments

• SStubbs88
    218 posts Sunday League Hero
    If a SBC gets put up but Futfanatic doesn't update us that it's there, does it still exist?
  • Pocketsquareguy
    6022 posts Big Money Move
    Canada day bro. Have a labatt blue and enjoy yourself.
  • WarrenBarton
    9391 posts League Winner
    How many Reece’s you selling
  • Gnomenclature
    4568 posts National Call-Up

More like national day of mourning for Canada getting knocked out of the gold cup by haiti... such a shame, they actually looked a decent side for the first time in a long time. Was hoping for a USA vs Canada final...

Hope we can take out Mexico this year. Such an annoying team.
  • hayhor1
    15051 posts World Class
    I've gone from hating all the random content we get, thus pouring God knows how many new players into the game every other day, to having withdrawal symptoms from receiving no content for several days.

I'm sitting here in a cold sweat rocking backwards and forwards and craving Reese's peanut butter cups. Get it sorted EA.

Peanut butter twix > Reeses
  • Jpo41
    1290 posts Professional
    hayhor1 wrote: »

Peanut butter twix > Reeses

Reeses pieces > Peanut butter twix > reeses cups
  • Thefranchise92
    4086 posts National Call-Up
    Man the games dead. Ea are trying to hint for you to go to the beach or something. Take a couple months off before 20
  • DaveyBazy
    81 posts Park Captain
    Don't worry, there is promo packs.
  • SomeNextGuy
    3202 posts National Call-Up
    SStubbs88 wrote: »
    If a SBC gets put up but Futfanatic doesn't update us that it's there, does it still exist?

tenor.gif?itemid=10279314
  • Gnomenclature
    Yep, kinda strange not having some content to complain about... if paulino offered packs I'd do it just because lol.
  • Denz
    2267 posts Fans' Favourite
    SStubbs88 wrote: »

Mind blown.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    edited July 2019

More like national day of mourning for Canada getting knocked out of the gold cup by haiti... such a shame, they actually looked a decent side for the first time in a long time. Was hoping for a USA vs Canada final...

I always want Mexico in the final. It’s worth the risk of a loss for me. I live in the south. And those games are so much fun. Football (soccer) is a massively popular sport in Oklahoma. And all of the bars and parts downtown will be filled with half Mexico fans and half us fans. So much fun.

One day I will tell you of the Mexican beauty I fell head over heels for during the brutal loss in 2015 at the rose bowl. She was like a Mexican Helen of Troy wearing a chicharito Jersey. A whirlwind romance, built on a base of $2 PBR cans, a flume of tequila and bitter football rivalry.
  • Gnomenclature

I always want Mexico in the final. It’s worth the risk of a loss for me. I live in the south. And those games are so much fun. Football (soccer) is a massively popular sport in Oklahoma. And all of the bars and parts downtown will be filled with half Mexico fans and half us fans. So much fun.

One day I will tell you of the Mexican beauty I fell head over heels for during the brutal loss in 2015 at the rose bowl. She was like a Mexican Helen of Troy wearing a chicharito Jersey.

I can imagine. Definitely a good rivalry. Best part about mexico vs use is that you really get to see what our squad is made of - they'll play as hard and well as they can like it's a world cup final. Same for mexico though...
  • Pocketsquareguy

One day I will tell you of the Mexican beauty I fell head over heels for during the brutal loss in 2015 at the rose bowl. She was like a Mexican Helen of Troy wearing a chicharito Jersey.

I can imagine. Definitely a good rivalry. Best part about mexico vs use is that you really get to see what our squad is made of - they'll play as hard and well as they can like it's a world cup final. Same for mexico though...

I like a little more northern location like Chicago for the final. Always nervous playing in Dallas or LA. But honestly after last night’s second half, I couldn’t be less confident.
  • Gnomenclature

I like a little more northern location like Chicago for the final. Always nervous playing in Dallas or LA. But honestly after last night’s second half, I couldn’t be less confident.

Yeah, last night's game was underwhelming... especially considering Curacao has a population of like 150k lol. Should have won that game by 6 goals...

Jordan Morris needs to start over boyd... he's a real spark. Also, need roldan in there...

Sounders fan if you can't tell lol.
  • Noob_FC
    3149 posts National Call-Up
    A few posts on forum have been more interesting than fifa content lately!! 😂
  • Flexus
    484 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I was waiting for u21 finalist cards or at least a mvp card or some other cool FFS u21 card but it didn't happen. That's so easy to do stuff like that. It's too bad that they aren't doing something obvious like that.