I get a long losing streak after promoted to div 1

oreobama
3 posts Ball Boy
Everytime I promote to div 1 in season,I get a a long losing streak.My shots are 1)being blocked by defenders 2)saved by GK 3)hit the bar 4) direct outside.Meanwhile my opponet always can score in strange way such as 1)90+2 corner 2)long shot despite 4-5 defenders and GK before him 3)multiple passes in my penalty area without being intercepted.Everytime I have to delegate to div 4 to start real match.What the fack is this???

Comments

• DarkMac
    137 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    ZERO ideas for EA to create a game play that is conditioned by the level of the players.
    So they invented this stupid workaround to balance game play.
    Simple as that!
  • DarkMac
    And there is another genius idea... suddenly there are a lot of Liverpool players EA decided that they don't care about each players levels, instead they go with the flow... if in real life they won CL....suddenly everyone`s player are slow, except if you play Liverpool. It`s pathetic ... but we can not do anything...
  • DarkMac wrote: »
    And there is another genius idea... suddenly there are a lot of Liverpool players EA decided that they don't care about each players levels, instead they go with the flow... if in real life they won CL....suddenly everyone`s player are slow, except if you play Liverpool. It`s pathetic ... but we can not do anything...

I saw so many Liverpool and Juventus these days....doubt if there are so many their fans
  • PG13
    426 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yep disgraceful
  • Digs1977
    41 posts Park Captain
    I’ve been Liverpool since I started playing seasons in December last year and have supported them since I was 6 years old in 1983. But I do see so many people choosing to be Liverpool when they used to Juventus, you can often see the players previous results and teams after the match.
    When Juventus were knocked out of the Champions league so many became Barcelona.
  • Digs1977
    41 posts Park Captain
    Also you could tell they weren’t fans of Liverpool as they all started with Origi ever since he scored against Barcelona in the Champions League 🤣
  • Ronaldinho999
    199 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    That's a lie, I never saw players using Origi after the CL match... but I still laughed of what u wrote
  • Digs1977
    41 posts Park Captain
    I’m playing in the Middle East, I guess people were using current team profile,
  • oreobama
    3 posts Ball Boy
    You can easily figure out those matches you WILL lose.your passes keep being intercepted,your shots keep hitting "wall",while your opponent score in midfield/corner/free kick/any way they want
  • DarkMac
    What EA has created is all against what FAIR game is... and we all know what EA is thinking about FAIR PLAY. If it is FAIR to boost the other team just to balance a game... you need to read the dictionary EA.