The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

All you want for FUTTIES is...?

RayS
28562 posts National Team Captain
_____

Comments

• JayyThunder
    4663 posts Big Money Move
    A better fifa
  • RayS
    A better fifa

Maybe a PIM Okocha? :)
  • RayS
    you

<3:*
  • YumYum
    482 posts An Exciting Prospect
    2k to buy the rights for ultimate team
  • Springveldt
    4827 posts National Call-Up
    Working servers.
  • Futfanatic
    14782 posts World Class
    You baby
  • RayS
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    You baby

Everybody loves RayS
  • MelkorAintGood
    265 posts Sunday League Hero
    Delete 4231, dropback, la croqueta, el tornado and LB-Cross from the game. Thanks.
  • TheKillers246
    1125 posts Professional
    TOTY Ronaldo in my player pick
  • Waldog94
    2033 posts Fans' Favourite
    I serie a italian lb thats usable!!
  • jstracci
    294 posts Sunday League Hero
    That EA finally start allowing casual player, that doesn't spent too much time on treading / or ffp, play with the best cards/players on UT ... This game cycle is basically close to the end, it is about time to make us the small ones happy with your untradable squad's... is it ask for too much?
  • MelkorAintGood
    jstracci wrote: »
    That EA finally start allowing casual player, that doesn't spent too much time on treading / or ffp, play with the best cards/players on UT ... This game cycle is basically close to the end, it is about time to make us the small ones happy with your untradable squad's... is it ask for too much?

Fifa already allowed casual players by giving silver 1/gold 3 guys very top red picks while gold 1 guys like me with 20-22 (sometimes 23) wins get alissons and oblaks.
  • WarrenBarton
    9725 posts League Winner
    Tight kitty 😻
  • Killer_Snake2017
    1608 posts Play-Off Hero
    My two front teeth
  • Nogin182
    2294 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited July 2019
    Alcohol that doesn't give you a hang over
  • Insan0
    571 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Alisson 👍
  • Oweyman
    1113 posts Professional

I don't really understand why the people who don't put much time into the game are entitled to the cards that many players grind all year for. Whats the point in grinding if they just give the cards out to anyone?

Also, as mentioned above, I've regularly had worse elite rewards than G3 and S1 players, and with the guaranteed TOTS packs, you've had the chance to pack the cards still, although I accept the chance of packing the top cards is slim.
  • jstracci

Fifa already allowed casual players by giving silver 1/gold 3 guys very top red picks while gold 1 guys like me with 20-22 (sometimes 23) wins get alissons and oblaks.

No worries I also got Oblak twice !!! and I'm Gold 3 ..
  • jstracci
    Oweyman wrote: »

I don't really understand why the people who don't put much time into the game are entitled to the cards that many players grind all year for. Whats the point in grinding if they just give the cards out to anyone?

Also, as mentioned above, I've regularly had worse elite rewards than G3 and S1 players, and with the guaranteed TOTS packs, you've had the chance to pack the cards still, although I accept the chance of packing the top cards is slim.

I see I might have used the word CASUAL PLAYER wrongly !!! my bad.. I know the whole game mode is on luck, I would say gamble (take risky action in the hope of a desired result)... my whole point is, I think is about time to give more to the whole community .. . I might be wrong, though..
  • Pocketsquareguy
    6078 posts Big Money Move
    edited July 2019
    I would like the all special cards in packs. Or at least tons of old informs so I can complete sbc’s easier. I pretty much have my final team. And I packed NIF cr7 from the Icardi sbc so I have 1.5 million. My team is good enough without vieira. So i will likely just use it to do all the EOAE and re release sbc’s the rest of the year just to collect cards.

I would consider courtois. Used his NIF basically all year. But I fear the futties version would play worse.

Would do walker. If he is better than tots Robertson on 7 chem. Currently starting him at rb and swapping in game with Toty Marcelo.
  • The Zodiac
    233 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Delete 4231, dropback, la croqueta, el tornado and LB-Cross from the game. Thanks.

git gud nub
  • Pikandel
    1412 posts Play-Off Hero
    An extremely overpowered, high rated and cheap Wout Weghorst.
  • SuperSonicSean
    6135 posts Big Money Move
    Poulsen, Lozano, Draxler, EoaE De Rossi, and FB David Villa and David Luiz rereleased.
  • RayS
    Pikandel wrote: »

For some reason I read that as overweight
  • Pocketsquareguy
    6078 posts Big Money Move
    Pikandel wrote: »

His last inform checks all the boxes other than the face card rating. But who cares? Love me some wout.
  • MelkorAintGood

git gud nub

I'm already gut.
  • klaas9
    1026 posts Professional
    edited July 2019
    final PIMS
    pink Varane 97
  • 3MenandaBebe
    3015 posts National Call-Up

Life lesson for you.

You get out of something what you put in.

Casual play = casual team.

You don’t get things for free. Take this advice or fail in life